Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com (3789 Views)

Beware Of Naira4dollar Phishing Perfectmoney Website **SCAM** / Make Free $40 Daily With Perfectmoney Hotbucks Game / Perfectmoney.com, Paypal.com, Payza.com All E Currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by kaze4blues(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2013
Please, I just signed up for perfectmoney.com.

I need information on what it s all about and how to make use of it.

Thanks
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by internetonline: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2013
perfect money is a digital currency bank, where you can store money in digital currency. you will need to fund your account by using agents to get money deposited into your account and then you can use it to pay for services from people. for example i accept perfectmoney as payment option, am a web designer, an information marketer, an online business expert, a coach and a mentor on the subject of web designing, online businesses.
am offering an opportunity to show you how to make so much money daily by using your newly opened perfectmoney account.
safety tip: please make sure the url when you are logging in is perfectmoney.is and you will see a green bar. this is very important.
so contact me on 08133884165 or olubigbros56@gmail.com.
Oluwaseun Paul
CEO
The web Nation
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by ernersinfobank(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2013
It is important you Note this: if you had registered in perfectmoney.com, then you are at risk of losing your money because the right address to PM is https://perfectmoney.is AND not dot come.
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by kaze4blues(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
internetonline: perfect money is a digital currency bank, where you can store money in digital currency. you will need to fund your account by using agents to get money deposited into your account and then you can use it to pay for services from people. for example i accept perfectmoney as payment option, am a web designer, an information marketer, an online business expert, a coach and a mentor on the subject of web designing, online businesses.
am offering an opportunity to show you how to make so much money daily by using your newly opened perfectmoney account.
safety tip: please make sure the url when you are logging in is perfectmoney.is and you will see a green bar. this is very important.
so contact me on 08133884165 or olubigbros56@gmail.com.
Oluwaseun Paul
CEO
The web Nation

Thanks for the reply.
I sent a message into your email. Kindly reply asap
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by kaze4blues(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
ernersinfobank: It is important you Note this: if you had registered in perfectmoney.com, then you are at risk of losing your money because the right address to PM is https://perfectmoney.is AND not dot come.

Thanks god bless
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by freaklyme(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Incase you want to load your perfect money account let me know. And always avoid log in from multiple places
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by kaze4blues(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
freaklyme: Incase you want to load your perfect money account let me know. And always avoid log in from multiple places

Thanks. Are u on whatsapp or bbm. If none, u can drop ur email address here.
I have loads of questions to ask cos am still new into stuffs like these.

Thanks
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by nairacodedcom(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
EARN EXTRA CASH ONLINE FROM MICROWORKERS......http://www.nairacoded.com/how-to-make-money-online-from-microworkers/
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by internetonline: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
ernersinfobank: It is important you Note this: if you had registered in perfectmoney.com, then you are at risk of losing your money because the right address to PM is https://perfectmoney.is AND not dot come.

thats the login url: http://perfectmoney.is dot come is the homepage url.
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by freaklyme(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
Alright my BB pin is : 27c542fd, feel free to ask me all you care to know
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by freaklyme(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
My BB pin is :27c542fd
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by Gold2NairaCom(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2013
@OP, If you want to load your PM account, kindly goto gold2naira . com . ng. Gold2Naira is official PM exchanger in Nigeria. Our Nairaland customer support thread is: https://www.nairaland.com/1421916/gold2naira-nairaland-customer-service#18212961

Sincerely,
Gold2Naira Team

Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by kaze4blues(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thanks to everyone for their contribution thus far on this thread.

Which sites can I use perfectmoney account to buy/shop goods.
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by freaklyme(m): 5:56am On Sep 20, 2013
You can always search on google for such site.But you have to search deep, perfect money isn't as popular as Amazon or Ebay and be cautious
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by imagrg(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2013
I signed up at www.perfectmoney.com. Any problem?
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by kaze4blues(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Based on my own observation, I think it's generally safer to shop with naira mastercard either that of gtb or other banks that issue mastercards.
It's cool provided u have money in your account.

That's my own opinion though!
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by kemini(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
all these look too vague and lacks concrete integrity, don't really haven't sheded much light on the matter, let's all be cautions here,....be warned
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by jamarionj(m): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Please.. will like to have more ideal about perfect money, Can someone Please explain /tell me more about it?
Re: Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com by freaklyme(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2016
jamarionj:
Please.. will like to have more ideal about perfect money, Can someone Please explain /tell me more about it?
It's like an online banking where website ,just like PayPal
It's mainly for e commerce purpose

(1) (Reply)

Offer From United Kingdom / Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty / Mind Map For Internet Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.