Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Download BBM For Android Apk Free Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download BBM For Android Apk Free Now (1555 Views)

Link To Download Bbm For Andriod 2.3.5 Gingerbread Needed Urgently!!! / Download BBM/WhatsApp To Incompatible Android Tablets/Devices / Will BBM For Android & IOS Be The Final End Of Blackberry In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download BBM For Android Apk Free Now by danchuzzy(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2013
Yesterday, the 16th of September, there was a leak of the BBM for Android. The leak
contained screen shots of the app and links to the application's apk download page.

But before I could lay my hands on the apk, it had already been taken down by Blackberry.
I know they've got reasons for doing that, though I wonder how the leak came out.
The leak was on the XDA developers forum which provided a download link to Media Fire.

Like I said before, the file has been taken down.
I did some research later on and accidentally stumbled on a site with an active download
link.

Well, just in case you want to see what the BBM app looks like, I have a provided a link below
this post which has the BBM apk download link.

You might want to note two things though:

1) The application is pretty much useless and I think it's because Blackberry has not
officially launched it. They might need to fire up their Blackberry servers to support Android
devices or other technical stuffs dey need to do.

2) The application might not work on an Android OS below Ice Cream Sandwich. So if you own a device with Honeycomb OS or lower, you might as well not bother wasting your
precious data to download the apk file.
Okay, so here is the link if you still want to download it and, remember it's really not useful
until Blackberry fires up her full support for BBM for Android.
Download the BBM for Android apk here

(1) (Reply)

New Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 Going For N16,000 / Btw Blackberry Passport And Q20 / Before You Buy Your Next Device...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.