Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures (57808 Views)

Who Owns A Garri Factory Here / Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report / Buyers Of Cassava Flour(a.k.a Garri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Dotmas23(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
na who send una work... Una no kn say dis pple go con increase the price of garri...
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Evestar200(f): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Omen100: dis type of garri nor dey enter d blood well, na those garri wey dey do 4 Jesse market & Amukpe market nayy dey sweet pass joor & if u think say I dey lie make una go ask Garri the 1st to 15th, Akamu & stew & Professor Ogogoro. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
which one be Jesse garri again? Na only amukpe and isoko garri i knw o
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by iterator25: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Omen100:

Effects of cross river state garri, with Jesse & Amukpe market garri, your vision will be brighter & superb, Jesse & Amupke in Delta State produce's the best Garri in the World.
drink ijebu garri (the sour one) gs04-H20 pi2... your organs will regenerate and you'd feel re-born

Side effects
Big head lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by IAMBREEZY: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
garrium i love ijebu garrium so on point tongue
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Oduugo(f): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
@felixzo1
Can we talk more on your findings am interested in this Garri Processing Business. My email is ceciliamaryjane@yahoo.com. I would appreciate your assistance.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Strongbest(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Pls dnt hide this post...
Cos na true i wan yan..

Is it that u guys up east are just waking up to this very lucrative-low capital venture?

New garri processing plants are in ifo, itori, eweje, ilewo, and ilara in Ogun state!

U will see everything ranging from. Peeling machines, to washing, grinding, pressing and now the ones in pictures!

Some dnt make it into garri only..
Like d one in ifo dries into chips and pallets, ready to be bagged for importation. Some into flour for farmers who has govt LPO's to sell for flour mills!

So many people have been depending on these for their millions.

i av also finished my research abt this and i am starting my farm next year. My proposal is alwys ready.

The state govt of Ogun state has institutions across the states which large hectares of land to be available for just 2hectares to a farmer!

My point?
This is not oil revenue! Not every state looks up to that!

Hello bro, plz re u on bbm? We nid to talk. Lemme knw hw to get intouch wit u. Goldzmyne@gmail.com. ..Tnx.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by lazinc(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
Abeg okada drop me here make I buy kwilikwili wey I go take soak GARRI when I reach house because this sun dey very hot. wink cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by MEILYN(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=30pt]Rushing to buy ground-nut from Nsikak, sugar and pure-water from Mama Nkem to sip Cross-Riverian garri with Batch No. and Nafdac No.[/size] grin

[size=1000pt] GARRI OF LIFE.
.Erm mods sorry, was just wondering hw he did it [/size]
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by adisaade2012(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice oneNice oneNice one
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by azimibraun: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Oya teamgarri## dis is una chance to talk all the garri matter wey dey worry una o! After nw na End Time Tinz for person wey mention GARRI O!
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by lazinc(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cos na true i wan yan..

Is it that u guys up east are just waking up to this very lucrative-low capital venture?

New garri processing plants are in ifo, itori, eweje, ilewo, and ilara in Ogun state!

U will see everything ranging from. Peeling machines, to washing, grinding, pressing and now the ones in pictures!

Like d one in ifo dries into chips and pallets, ready to be bagged for importation Some into flour for farmers who has govt LPO's to sell for flour mills!
b

i av also finished my research abt this and i am starting my farm next year. My proposal is alwys ready.

The state govt of Ogun state has institutions across the states which large hectares of land to be available for just 2hectares to a farmer!

My point?

You meant exportation I guess?
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by 3ace(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Finally, a thread for garri lovers. So this thread is so important to you that you can't pass your usual comment which is "how does this affect the price of garri"
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Saving Nigerians since AD 1400
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Oduugo(f): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cos na true i wan yan..

Like d one in ifo dries into chips and pallets, ready to be bagged for importation. Some into flour for farmers who has govt LPO's to sell for flour mills!

My point?

Pls am intrested and based in Ogun State, but don't know how to go about secureing of 2 hectares promised to farmers. I would appreciate if we could talk more on this topic. email: ceciliamaryjane@yahoo.com
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by searay(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
#TeamGarri
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
My grannie (papa) get am b4 this not new thing.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by kedukc(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
the return of #teamgarri
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by solomon111(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cos na true i wan yan..

My point?
How much available cash in ogun state coffers comes from garri?
Very insignificant.
Ogun state does not even have as much garri processing plants as delta state!
I challenge all the oil-barren states to turn down oil money and focus on garri and let us see if they won't go bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
It's been a long time. Still reppin #TeamGarriUnited!

Like dis post if you're one the #Garri advocates!

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by sugardaddy1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Garri is a game-changer anytime, anyday. Ask the average Nigerian undergraduate.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Demallcrazy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
[size=70pt]Okada man stop me here! Dis iz it ni angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
kai have seen what really affected the price of garri.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Jamesfunfem: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
smiley
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Tunjman(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
Check out NECTAR CASSA GRANULES (Grade "A" Ijebu Garri)...

PS: We also do customized packaging as souvenirs for social events and political campaigns.

Call or whatsapp us on 08183033559, 07086221461.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by securi: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice one. I saw something similar around Ifo years back. We really need more of this.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by MrAboki: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
As long as this Factory is alive and working... THE PRICE OF GARRI SHALL NEVER BE NEGATIVELY AFFECTED..

Mods.. I know say una go wan ban me, but Before you ban me remember our motto;

Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Fussbot: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
sexymoma: ABEG IF E NO BE GARRI IJEBU E NO FIT BE.... SHEY GARRI YII MA KAN BAYII grin
ma dami lohun jare

ote ri ntan fi yan gan ni...shey gbogbo nkan la gbodo fi technology si ni?oda mi loju pe ko le dabi local garri lai lai

kan abi kin lo bere?kan lohun lohun

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by donem: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
eddiebruk: Saving Nigerians since AD 1400
Spot on, though not all Nigerians.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by hollypagan: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
HOW MUCH FOR ONE CUP OF GARRI NOW?
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by donem: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Garri is a game-changer anytime, anyday. Ask the average Nigerian undergraduate.
Naso
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Ademat7(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice1 @ OP can u pls tell us d price of a bag of garri in dat factory and anybody dat want us to knw d price of a bag in his/her area
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by kayjegs: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
This is a good one. You can check out my thread for info on agri-business investments. I also discussed packaging garri in small quantities. I hope you enjoy the thread if you are looking to starting a new business:

https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need

OR

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need

Have a nice day....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Eating Roasted Corn Inside Plane, Dele Momodu Reacts / Naira Crashes As FG Denies Currency Swap Deal / Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.