Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures (57786 Views)

Who Owns A Garri Factory Here / Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report / Buyers Of Cassava Flour(a.k.a Garri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by ami001: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wow! I would like to have a visit to dis garri producing factory. I encourage dis ur area of interest.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
Family things grin
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Randerl: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
sexymoma: ABEG IF E NO BE GARRI IJEBU E NO FIT BE.... SHEY GARRI YII MA KAN BAYII grin

1002 Likes
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Demallcrazy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
holly-pagan:
HOW MUCH FOR ONE CUP OF GARRI NOW?
Look not at how thou riseth the price of G4, but at how thou grace & upkept thou art keepest thou.
thou do u understandeth?
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Garri still cost for market oOo And dem say GEJ is working, economic is growing Thunder fire black monkey yansh! #GarriProtest continua angry
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Cultured(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Pls dnt hide this post...
Cos na true i wan yan..

Is it that u guys up east are just waking up to this very lucrative-low capital venture?

New garri processing plants are in ifo, itori, eweje, ilewo, and ilara in Ogun state!

U will see everything ranging from. Peeling machines, to washing, grinding, pressing and now the ones in pictures!

Some dnt make it into garri only..
Like d one in ifo dries into chips and pallets, ready to be bagged for importation. Some into flour for farmers who has govt LPO's to sell for flour mills!

So many people have been depending on these for their millions.

i av also finished my research abt this and i am starting my farm next year. My proposal is alwys ready.

The state govt of Ogun state has institutions across the states which large hectares of land to be available for just 2hectares to a farmer!

My point?
This is not oil revenue! Not every state looks up to that!

Hello , bro , would you mind telling me how much it can cost to setup a standard factory . Herein is my email address ( snbrokers@yahoo.com ). I get to establish this for at least one less privilege person in my village .
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Cultured(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
@felixzo1 and any other person with useful info on this subject under discourse

Please, kindly tell me what it will cost to setup a standard factory . You can state the cost here , or email . I get to establish this for at least one less privilege person in my village .

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Strongbest(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
felixzo1: Recently, the idea of processing cassava into garri came in to my mind. i there fore went out for a feasibility study. here is what i found in pictures

Op, dnt forget to send detailz to my inbox plzzzzzz! Inbox me ur bb pin or fone no also letz talk better! Tnx.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
solomon111: How much available cash in ogun state coffers comes from garri?
Very insignificant.
Ogun state does not even have as much garri processing plants as delta state!
I challenge all the oil-barren states to turn down oil money and focus on garri and let us see if they won't go bankrupt.
u guys are so foolish to biliv that all states run on ur oil!

So, the individuals who farms als depends on oil?

Industries and manufacturing companies also depends on oil allocation?

How much allocation does the Ogun state govt collect?

Why dnt u look up the stats and see dt Ogun state generates more than 3times te allocation given to her!

BTW, i am not arguing this with u pls?
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Ogadtop(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
felixzo1: the factory is in cross river state. obudu, cattle ranch road.mangam, i will sent you more pictures on whatsapp
whatsapp me too abeg with the full address.my contact is on my signature
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cultured:

Hello , bro , would you mind telling me how much it can cost to setup a standard factory . Herein is my email address ( snbrokers@yahoo.com ). I get to establish this for at least one less privilege person in my village .

my frnd, i dnt knw how much it costs to set this up, but i can inquire.

But biliv me, to set up the cassava plant for exploration gulps up to 8.5mills.

Once i gave this fact to an investor, he ran off grin

So, i dnt think its wise to think abt that unless u'll be making use of those who already have them on ground.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by abbeybanks(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cos na true i wan yan..

Is it that u guys up east are just waking up to this very lucrative-low capital venture?

New garri processing plants are in ifo, itori, eweje, ilewo, and ilara in Ogun state!

U will see everything ranging from. Peeling machines, to washing, grinding, pressing and now the ones in pictures!

Like d one in ifo dries into chips and pallets, ready to be bagged for importation. Some into flour for farmers who has govt LPO's to sell for flour mills!

i av also finished my research abt this and i am starting my farm next year. My proposal is alwys ready.

The state govt of Ogun state has institutions across the states which large hectares of land to be available for just 2hectares to a farmer!

My point?

Pelletz n chipz form are the highest quota in world market for cassava....
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Abrantie: 12:49am On Sep 18, 2013
braine: I'm sure this thread is turning dem Garri warlords on wherever they are. grin

cheesy
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Buchika: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cos na true i wan yan..

The state govt of Ogun state has institutions across the states which large h
ectares of land to be available for just 2hectares to a farmer!

My point?
please can you tell me about the peeling machine I have searched everywhere for a efficient cassava peeler
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Demallcrazy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
SLIDE waxie: my frnd, i dnt knw how much it costs to set this up, but i can inquire.

But biliv me, to set up the cassava plant for exploration gulps up to 8.5mills.

Once i gave this fact to an investor, he ran off grin

So, i dnt think its wise to think abt that unless u'll be making use of those who already have them on ground.
8.5 million wetin?
8.5 million seeds of fried groundnuts 2 soak 3 basin of garri? Or 8.5 millionaira 4 garri matta?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Strongbest(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Strongbest:

Hello bro, plz re u on bbm? We nid to talk. Lemme knw hw to get intouch wit u. . ..Tnx.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
why did this thread die?

abeg, ressurect.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Pls dnt hide this post...
Cos na true i wan yan..

My point?
HI slide....please i will to know the address or a further description of the processing factory in IFO and ITORI...i want to pay a visit... Thanks
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by fadaaka: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hi,
just getting to see this post. I've just been wondering how best NAFDAC No. can be gotten for packaged gari.

Kindly assist with any helpful info.

thanx
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by treasure247(f): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thanks for this info. Please is do you know where one can get it cheap in large quantity in Ogun state to be sold in Lagos
Anyone with idea can help.
Thanks
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by pacino2626: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Impressive
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
felixzo1:
Recently, the idea of processing cassava into garri came in to my mind. i there fore went out for a feasibility study. here is what i found in pictures
like seriously. I jst discuss dis kind of business with mt husbnd some weeks ago. And am looking forward d day we will start it. But we are looking for a partner. Cus its not a small money to start......
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Somibriggs: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
receive and make payments at ease with https://voguepay.com/5390-0042502
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
felixzo1:
Recently, the idea of processing cassava into garri came in to my mind. i there fore went out for a feasibility study. here is what i found in pictures
like seriously. I just disscus this kind of business with my husbnd last month. And am looking forward to the day we will start the business. We would like a God fearing and well minded person to partner with us.
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by garriguy: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
Check out the ongoing 2,000 to 3,000bags per month capacity factory in Sagamu, Ogun state. Contact the consultant for your setting up..

https://www.nairaland.com/3443169/view-pictures-2000-bags-capacity
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by nadawang: 3:31am On Jan 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_8T1L1MszM

We are the manufacture of the cassava peeling machine,if you are interested in it,please feel free to contact with us by:
Whatsapp:+8613700841969
Mail:cn-bizoe@hotmail.com

Buchika:
please can you tell me about the peeling machine I have searched everywhere for a efficient cassava peeler
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by crowther15(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2017
felixzo1 pls I do need a name of this industry urgently. I want to cite it as one of my competitors in the industry. Thanks boss
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by africanman85: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2017
crowther15:
felixzo1 pls I do need a name of this industry urgently. I want to cite it as one of my competitors in the industry. Thanks boss
I can buy from you if u sell cheap
Re: My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures by crowther15(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
africanman85:
I can buy from you if u sell cheap
Oga give me the name of the above industry u posted naa...... abeg the time is running out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Eating Roasted Corn Inside Plane, Dele Momodu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.