Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt (20077 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' / LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QADzBe2TLZg

This is a terrifying testimony of the hell fires that await those who turn their backs on God. Tamara Laroux shot herself in the chest and was plunged into the pits of hell only to be plucked to heaven by the hand of God. She was given a second chance by the Creator. According to Tamara, “Either you are going to be transformed into a being of sin and torment or you are going to be transformed into a being of light and love and joy. And it is a personal responsibility who and what you are going to be transformed into.” Watch her story and remember, Hell is REAL!
Read more at http://jesus-loves-you.org/hell-suicide-attempt/#Ll82qvZa8Pqx36Th.99

http://jesus-loves-you.org/hell-suicide-attempt/

Woman Gets a Glimpse of Hell After Suicide Attempt. Our Lord Jesus Christ spoke about the reality of hell than anyone in the Bible. I hope folks will wake up to the reality of the afterlife and repent because tomorrow may be too late.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by taiocol: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2013
rubbish. The Bible clearly stated it NO SECOND CHANCE. why ar these ppl making the iGNORANT MORE IGNORANT with there super story

7 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2013
But I love Hell, and I prefer Hell to Heaven, both of which I know exist in religion fairy tales. I know for sure that strippers will be there, Musicians will be there, Liquor will be there, what more can I ask for ?

10 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by gazilion: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Billyonaire: But I love Hell, and I prefer Hell to Heaven, both of which I know exist in religion fairy tales. I know for sure that strippers will be there, Musicians will be there, Liquor will be there, what more can I ask for ?

How I pray, you don't get what u wish for!
You don't need to get there before you believe it's reality.
Honestly, I feel like weeping for you.
May God help you not to toy with things of eternal value.

49 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by iterator25: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hell or Nigeria (Bariga) lipsrsealed abeg help me ask am make she describe the place well e fit be bola
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Leorichy: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
It's well
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Pancho01(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lets say she saw wat she claimd she saw, i dnt tnk she wil have d mouth or d mind 2 talk about it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by badmarket: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
Good experience.
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hell & Heaven is real. With or without this revelation

8 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by xynerise: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hmmmm. Them don come again grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Super1759: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Billyonaire: But I love Hell, and I prefer Hell to Heaven, both of which I know exist in religion fairy tales. I know for sure that strippers will be there, Musicians will be there, Liquor will be there, what more can I ask for ?

Smh
Lord Jesus, forgive my friend Billyonare, for he knoweth not what he sayeth.
Open his eyes and arrest him just as you arrested saul and made him your apostle.
Same goes to all un-repented sinners

30 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by tegabetty: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
I pray dat God saves ur soul, and not grant what u wish 4, if u jst had even d sligtest idea of what ure jokin with and how powerful ur words are, u'll get on ur knees and start seeking 4giveness and Mercy from God. May he Deliver U and bring you to the knowledge of the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
U are an example of d biblical Rich F.o.o.l..pray ur soul wnt b required of u dz nite

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Lilimax(f): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
taiocol: rubbish. The Bible clearly stated it NO SECOND CHANCE. why ar these ppl making the iGNORANT MORE IGNORANT with there super story
What can you say of people that have been in COMA for months and later come back to life.
You need to hear their stories cry.
This may be a similar scenerio... undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wa ooo
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Lilaex: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Speechless speechless that's how this makes me feel. When I read this am lost for word. To describe the way I feel. Speechlessssssss..• *applause from the crowd* and he walks out silently...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by sexymoma(f): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Okada Drop Me Here Make I see How She Talk Say Hell Look Like

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Lilimax(f): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ highlighted:The end will justify all...

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by eagleeye2: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
How in 'Hell' did she catch a glimpse of Hell?
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by ghettodreamz(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2013

May the Lord reveal himself to you, so that you can experience a personal encounter of His supremacy over all earth and your eyes be opened to see beyond the human physical realm -n save your soul, amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by honeric01(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Its appointed unto man to die once, after that comes judgement.
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by calabarfirstson(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
Just passing. :-XJust passing.
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Story...
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by DonHummer(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
lemme keep living a God fearin life...so wen i die,if dere wil be no judgement i wil hav nofin to lose, and if dey wil be judgement i wil stil be on da safe side..dancing alingo with da angels...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by mysticgal(f): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
even if you go round the world breaking all the mountains and stones it cannot be compared to eternity,hevean and hell is no fairytale it is real.
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Olaadegbu,so u've refused to repent still...seems the fires of hell run in yr veins.May doG deliver u.
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Lordlexy: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Such a pity you talk about what you have no idea on. What part of the testimony you don't agree with? Or is it a show just to impress your fellow athiest or simply a display of ignorance? Have it mind that this woman's testimony will speak against you and your likes. If i have your state of mind, of doubt, unbelieving, which is normal, what i will do is to make researches to ascertain the authenticity of this story and how it affect me, rather than resort to total denial of what you are ignorant about. What do i gain in your believing or not believing? Nothing. Let me leave you to wallow in your 'wisdom'.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Danhumprey: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
xynerise: Hmmmm. Them don come again grin
I tell you. Me self,I am just getting confused more and more. grin

But sha,I still hold unto the Bible as the final authority in matters of life and death,Heaven and Hell.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by 25Calibre(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nigeria is already a living hell, what other hell would frighten Nigerians.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN / 7 Recognizable Traits Of Wolves In Sheep's Clothing / Should We Stop Giving Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.