Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,753 members, 7,802,309 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (112109 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2014
Psalmwise: frank wat apend from chapter 8 to d end of d story d post were deleted,,,,ow do we gt 2read d deletd post nah...pls i njoyd it a lot

contact me on xtfranks005@gmail.com or xtfranks005@yahoo.com or 08027410988
Re: Secrets Of the gods by urch45: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
I heard someone saying he wanted to publish. Here's a good one. They accept online manuscript submission. Try cassava republic. Though I dont know that much about them or their website. Another sure one is www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng They offer editing, proofreading, translation services. Even script review. Have only used their services once.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by oluwashedy: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2014
Hi frank, am new on this thread. I've been reading dis story 4rm chapter one buh i can't access d rest chapters (10-end) it may have been affected by d previous attack on NL. Please help us re-upload d rest part of the story or gv us a link. Hoping to hear 4rm u soon tnx
Re: Secrets Of the gods by oluwashedy: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2014
frank317:

contact me on xtfranks005@gmail.com or xtfranks005@yahoo.com or 08027410988
I have sent u a mail on ur gmail account
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
nt fair o frank....y did u delete episode 10-d end...nw i wnt b able to sleep well knwin dat i wnt c d complete stowe....#cryin
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Yeahme06(f): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
sad aiit o
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pls guys give me just 3wks and you will see the end of this story
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Obeflacko(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
frank317:
Pls guys give me just 3wks and you will see the end of this story
hey frank I love your work,but sadly I jux came in late on this breathtaking piece,I neva got to see the deleted chapters,I stopped at chapter 8,please kindly let me in on the deleted chapters.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Obeflacko:
hey frank I love your work,but sadly I jux came in late on this breathtaking piece,I neva got to see the deleted chapters,I stopped at chapter 8,please kindly let me in on the deleted chapters.

lol... i am still with you. the work is being edited in preparation for publishing
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Uncleluke1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
frank317:
Lol @Mynd44, u are jst funny.

@kay, ur story is great and deserve the front page. I know it will definately get there and beyond.

Whewww, not I got the hugs I need. Thanks ladies in the house. U are all great, I will try and make the next update worth is.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by chiefdiye(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
frank wat apend from chapter 8 to d end of d story d post were deleted,,,,ow do we gt 2read d deletd post nah...pls i njoyd it a lot

| |
|________[ ]________________|
oga frank i day enjoy ur story reach chapter 9 and the rest deleted yyyy? Pls do something.
I don build house for u, see ur beta head inside ur window.
Oga upload the rest..Nigeria film don day sweet u come delete am Goslow day make i go buy somethin.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by ofunwapaj(f): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Am new to dis page, i started reading dis story day before yesterday but i find as from chapter 10 down. From d comments i found out dat others hav read it but i can't any. Pls bro frank help me, i wish to know what happened n d end of it. I really commend dat ur doing a very good job here. I even introduce d page to 4 of my friends who are currently reading d story. I also experience d same thing when i read ola n my husband. Pls bro do something
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thanks for your interest in my story... I have been responding to others who have been complaining about the deletes pages.

The pages were purposely deleted. People were copying my works and pasting it in their blog and web pages without referencing me... Instead they were rude to me when I confronted them. So I had to take them off...

Besides I will like to publish the works and make money out of them. I gain absolutely nothing when I post for free. I published CyberLover and couldn't sell a copy because people had read it here. All the money I spent in editing and book cover design went down the drain. Even the time I spent writing.

So I decided to take them off time I am ready to publish, then I will put it up for sale. As of posting for free... I have done that in the past, ask the readers here they knew me for that.

Right now the only delay I haven n publishing is my editor who seem to be taking his time. I will publish once he is through... Hopefully before the middle of December. Thanks
Re: Secrets Of the gods by ofunwapaj(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Oh, well if thats d case no problem but wished i can have them. How do i get a copy. I base at Asaba, Delta State
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Oga frank, i must confess, all ur stories have read are really interesting. Av read three so fair, the tenth generation, cyber love and abt cain, even though av not been able to read then finizh becoz u removed then. I must confess, u re my role model here on nairaland. Am presently working on a story, which am going to post on nairaland wen am true, even if it nt with diz acc. I hope u will be able to help me look into it and correct my mistakes wen i post it
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2015
Hi guys... U can contact me for the eBook copy of this story @ xtfranks005@gmail.com or 08027410988 or go to www.globalruns.com to read a protected copy.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2015
frank317:
Hi guys... U can contact me for the eBook copy of this story @ xtfranks005@gmail.com or 08027410988 or go to www.globalruns.com to read a protected copy.

Globalruns.com is not working. Please how do I get the eBook?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by jupitre(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
frank..please snd me the remaining chapters..10 to the end..please..on my knees

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2015
jupitre:

SECONDED!!!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Afz9095(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2015
jupitre:
THIRDED
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hi guys.... Sorry for not responding all these while.
I will be publishing secrets of the Gods on okadabooks next week. There u will have it for just 200/naira so keep in touch. Thanka
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
frank317:
Hi guys.... Sorry for not responding all these while.
I will be publishing secrets of the Gods on okadabooks next week. There u will have it for just 200/naira so keep in touch. Thanka

I cant wait. Thanks
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
opal4real:

I cant wait. Thanks

While u wait,u can purchase Reincarnation and tenth generation... Grab ur copy now
Re: Secrets Of the gods by donkross1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
frank317:

While u wait,u can purchase Reincarnation and tenth generation... Grab ur copy now
Bros Nawa to you oo. You for don delete d story from beginning na rather than leaving peepz hanging half way. How am I supposed to pay 200 naira when am not in nigeria. So I won't be able to finish dz story now

Bros you get evil mind for me n e pain me gaaan

E pain me die
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
donkross1:
Bros Nawa to you oo. You for don delete d story from beginning na rather than leaving peepz hanging half way. How am I supposed to pay 200 naira when am not in nigeria. So I won't be able to finish dz story now

E pain me die

You can use PayPal.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
donkross1:

E pain me die

Sorry bro... Contact me @ xtfranks005@gmail.com so that we can arrange on how u can get the complete story. Thanks.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by donkross1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
frank317:

Sorry bro... Contact me @ xtfranks005@gmail.com so that we can arrange on how u can get the complete story. Thanks.
na now you talk grin. Will message you asap
Re: Secrets Of the gods by bellovers(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2015
coming out soon

Re: Secrets Of the gods by dherbee: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dear Frank,
i get scared anytym i convince mysef to read ur stories cuz lyk it apens u eida stop updating dem or u try to safeguard ur work.... i didnt wnt to read dis story frm d day 1 u started updating it buh 2day i cudnt witstand d urge nt to read it nd here i am disheartened again by reading an incomplete story once again by d same person.... ryt nw i cnt stop mysef frm crying cuz i tried to stop mysef frm feeling d same way i felt wit reincarnation! Frank stop taunting nd brking my hrt wit stories i dont get to read till d end!!!

frm an aggrieved fan,
Dherbee
Re: Secrets Of the gods by alleazardous(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Pls WHR can I get the book? Is it on okada books?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by remiseyi(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
though, i can't read most of the remaining chapters, they've been deleted..... you've a great story going, i'll appreciate if I can be able to read d remaining chapters after chapter 10

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.