Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (112180 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by kenchukscole(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
just started readin ds story today...
Gush, am really intrigued by this wonderful piece of work.i love the suspense,the action and how the story connects......
hmmmmmm...that ghaoul must b a really wicked spirit oooo.....
with my legs crossed,am patiently waitin for the next update
Re: Secrets Of the gods by waistaa(f): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
j-slimz:
PM means "Private Mail".
tnx o.mke i no go misinterprete am.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Lilyluv028(f): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dear,ur story is very interesting,in fact I LOVE IT
Re: Secrets Of the gods by An0nimus: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2013
When you're reading Frank's story is like you're on a fix. Your eyes just keep darting up and down at lightning speed while your thumbs are itching to scroll down to the next chapter. Your brain is trying to process the large chunk of information but is not worried by it, infact it seems to enjoy the feeling. You're stuck in between wondering what's happening in the story, how it will play out in the next chapter and how can someone write such a rollercoaster of unfolding events and mini events in such record time.

...Ok, I'm talking too much but thats pretty much how I feel whenever I read his story.

On a sidenote Frank, when I saw "She had white eyes that were egg shaped" or so I couldn't help but picture her as E.T from the movie way back grin.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by ninja4life(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2013
Nice work dis is simply superb.i'm emjoying d story.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ollyfad(f): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Frankie u r jst superb.d update ws 1daful nd i tink ekene is chief uzor's son.c ya on monday
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hollyb(f): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
As intriguing as ever, you are indeed a very good writer. More mb to ur laptop (or phone)

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by donkelz(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Gosh!...am hooked. Frank u are good...can't wait till monday. Do something tomorrow abeg. Am also a student of ur alma mater. Am reading communication arts...greatest tuskites!!!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Emperortj93(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Oga frank how today mata go b nah?..... All men no fit sleep again bcus of suspence, abeg have pity on use boh
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 7:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks all for ur sweet and wonderful response. However my fans and readers are really breaking my heart especially with what I am seeing that the nomination thread. I expected my fans to storm there and show me love especially after writing four complete stories on nairaland.
How then can u show me appreciation for this free read after all my efforts to meet up dead lines and ensure u enjoy urself while reading the story.
U guys make me feel this s not even worth it afterall and these are the kind of things that kills my motivation.
If this is all about chop and clean mouth then... Na wa ooo
Thanks at those who took their time to nominate me, but I am really not happy at the moment, and the fact that I have to feel this way and post this? SMH seriously.
How do I even complete this story feeling like this?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by iebanehita(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2013
^^

Choi! Bros don vex o!
Make una vote na!..haba!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2013
I want to nominate your stories but i don't know how to post the links. Can you please help me out?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Sleekbaby(f): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2013
Plz wie n hw wil i nominate though i hv nominated u somwie bt i dnt knw if dts d actual thread, plz lets nominate him bcoz he s doing a great job hia.

Dnt wori, even if dey did nt nominate u, 2 me u r stil d best anyday, anywie.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Sleekbaby(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2013
Plz hlp us 2 drop d link 2 cyber lover, tenth generation n d rest, i really wnt 2 nominate u bcoz is lyk i hv seen d thread, shebi mynd s d author
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2013
Can somebody please teach me how to post links?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2013
Sleekbaby: Plz hlp us 2 drop d link 2 cyber lover, tenth generation n d rest, i really wnt 2 nominate u bcoz is lyk i hv seen d thread, shebi mynd s d author

The link is in the begining of this story in the first page. I started this story by first of all posting the link to all my stories on nairaland.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by AmiableJay(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Winnie1950: Can somebody please teach me how to post links?
If you are using Opera Mini on a mobile phone. Press #6, it will bring a box containing the link. You can then copy the link.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2013
You mean i should copy the link and paste it on the nomination thread?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2013
There is no point for me to nominate anymore because I'm a new member registered on September 16 so i didn't make the cut. I'm very sorry
Re: Secrets Of the gods by iebanehita(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2013
Winnie, don't get it twisted, it is stories that is started after Sept 1st that isn't qualified for nomination not registered nairalanders.

I use my opera browser in my phone and this how I do it.

1.Open the 1st page of the story you want to nominate in a different tab.

2. Press the menu button and press "1" to copy the link to the story in the address bar.

3. Then go to the nomination thread. Hit the reply button and paste the link there, with the genre nd author's name.

If you have difficulties, do let me know!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by iebanehita(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Frank!

I need to get a confirmation if this "secret of the gods" is eligible for nomination, since its started after sept 1st?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
iebanehita: @Frank!

I need to get a confirmation if this "secret of the gods" is eligible for nomination, since its started after sept 1st?

No it is not
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
I've tried my best i only succeeded in pasting one link and it didn't even come out right. I tried again but something went wrong and now when i try to paste a link after copying, '6' appears
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Sleekbaby(f): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=frank3.16]

The link is in the begining of this story in the first page. I started this story by first of all posting the link to all my stories on nairaland

ok dt settles it, am off 2 d 1st page
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kayemjay(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
I know I should not do this but:

PLEASE VOTE FOR FRANK O!

He is superb!

#back to ghost mode
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ iebanehita thanks alot for your help I've been able post the links

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
kayemjay: I know I should not do this but:

PLEASE VOTE FOR FRANK O!

He is superb!

#back to ghost mode

Lol, take ya timeooo, na u b my highest rival

#back to readin evning to eva which being d highest distracition since i started this story#
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Winnie1950: @ iebanehita thanks alot for your help I've been able post the links

Thanx my little wifeee
Re: Secrets Of the gods by iebanehita(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Winnie1950: @ iebanehita thanks alot for your help I've been able post the links

You welcome!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
frank3.16:

Thanx my little wifeee
you are welcome uncle Frank. You are like a mentor to me and i will always support you
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ollyfad(f): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Oga frankie i was d 1st 2 nominate u
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cestmoi1(f): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2013
#Rubs palms together with a big grin on my face.....Today is monday.Btw,nominated u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.