Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (30289 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by quickygirl(f): 3:02am On Jun 21, 2008
Naija MEN cannot kiss at all, you know why? tHEY LACK THE TECHNIQUE AND SKILL THEY ARE EITHER TOO QUICK TO GET INTO YOUR PANT OR, THEY BITE YOU PLEASE WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THIS?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tetchiness(f): 3:04am On Jun 21, 2008
rotflmao!!!

*subscribing*
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 3:12am On Jun 21, 2008
Please, entertain me on how how you see french kissing as enjoyable, much less attractive.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tetchiness(f): 3:13am On Jun 21, 2008
Orimili:

Please, entertain me on how how you see french kissing as enjoyable, much less attractive.
so you agree with the poster. . hmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by dudu19(m): 3:15am On Jun 21, 2008
@tetchiness. me i can kiss oooo. and am stil waiting 4 the one wey u promise me ooooo
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tetchiness(f): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2008
dudu19:

@tetchiness. me i can kiss oooo. and am stil waiting for the one wey u promise me ooooo
Ok, bring your lips over here!!

closer. . .and closer. . watch out for your screen o. . .now muaaaaaaaaaah kiss kiss grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2008
this is a lie!!! my naija man can french kiss like no other. but yeah it truly depends on the mood of where you are and the guy you are with. but sometimes you know french kissing does well get a lil bit on the gross side if you not the one getting kissed. but if you know your man cant french kiss, TEACH HIM!!! there is no shame in being a teacher. if you love the guy and hate the kiss, TAKE CONTROL!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by dudu19(m): 3:20am On Jun 21, 2008
@onyinye2, na ur guy dey ur orofile shooooo
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 3:21am On Jun 21, 2008
Tetchiness:

so you agree with the poster. . hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Not really. I never understood why having your tongue in each others mouths is considered sexy. That's what I wanted to understand.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 3:22am On Jun 21, 2008
Naw!!! that is Kanye West.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 3:23am On Jun 21, 2008
Orimili:

Not really. I never understood why having your tongue in each others mouths is considered sexy. That's what I wanted to understand.

have you ever been french kissed?? better yet have you ever been french kissed well??
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by quickygirl(f): 3:23am On Jun 21, 2008
The skill of kissing does not simply consist of knowing how to maneuver your tongue inside a woman's mouth without hitting her tonsils. Rather, it involves the entire mouth -- the lips, tongue, teeth, and the rest of the body.Since women's lips are their number one erogenous zone, it's very important for men to leave a lasting, eroticized impression with women. Remember that if you French kiss her like no other, you'll probably get to kiss something else soon afterwards, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FOR WHERE nIGER MEN NE TO RUSH TO PUT LONG THING INSIDE YOUR THING DEY THEIR MIND, DEM NO SABI, PLS TEACH THEM O!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 3:27am On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

have you ever been french kissed?? better yet have you ever been french kissed well??

I guess I can't bring myself to do it, actually. I feel that a regular kiss is much more romantic. I guess I'm a bit old school, or sort of a hypochondriac, or both.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by DualCore1: 3:30am On Jun 21, 2008
French kissing is for the French tongue
dont force it on us, cheesy
just appreciate it wen we do it even if we dont do it well, want a mind blowing french kiss? get a french date. Want something more down to earth? get a brova from the hood.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 3:31am On Jun 21, 2008
well i used to feel the same way you know. i never wanted to be frenched at all. i thought it looked gross and just plain unruling. till of course i finally did get frenched and it was probably the most romantic moment of my life. it wasnt just the kiss but the whole scene. the candles, dinner, the guy, the feeling. that is what made it special
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 3:37am On Jun 21, 2008
I still can't do it. Just imagine your parents french kissing, all sloppy and everything.

Exactly.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 3:40am On Jun 21, 2008
ohh gross seriously!!! i can see you are american borned. but it wasnt that bad. yeah it was lil on the awkward side at first but when got me rhythm it was romantic. but of course i prefer a long (no tongue) kiss because it is something so simple yet so sensual.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 3:48am On Jun 21, 2008
More like having two cultures, and two identities, but not being accepted by either as their own. I guess I enjoy the simple things. People are so quick to try the newest, hottest thing out, forgetting that something so simple as a kiss can be very powerful.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 3:53am On Jun 21, 2008
i see what you are saying. but you got to at least try it. im not going to force you to but im just suggesting. yeah it might be a lil awkward but what is to say that anything we do the first time isnt awkward. but when you do you'll probably feel a lil weird but it is worth it. with a french kiss comes something erotic yet so sensual. in a way you feel a lil closer to the person in a way a regular kiss couldnt do. but you do whateva makes you happy.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 4:04am On Jun 21, 2008
I will take it into consideration. I just probably wouldn't try it with the majority of the girls around here, as I might as well inject STDs directly into my bloodstream, haha.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 4:24am On Jun 21, 2008
TRULY HILARIOUS!!! but it has to be with someone you trust. someone you spent alot of time with and know there history. but you should try it. it might seem gross at the beginning, but as you go it gets better. especially if you have good teacher.lol
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 4:36am On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

TRULY HILARIOUS!!! but it has to be with someone you trust. someone you spent alot of time with and know there history. but you should try it. it might seem gross at the beginning, but as you go it gets better. especially if you have good teacher.lol

Yes, I see. I will take that into consideration. But for that to happen, I would have to find such a teacher first, haha.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 4:51am On Jun 21, 2008
oh there plenty of teachers waiting for employment.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2008
I'm waiting for the teacher that, when I tell my mother about her, she won't immediately dismiss her before I finish the sentence. Then we go from there.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 5:14am On Jun 21, 2008
WHAT!!! there some things mom and dad dont need to know. that being one of them. never will i ever mention the word kiss or boyfriend in front of my parents. some things need to stay between a man and a woman.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by vampire(m): 5:16am On Jun 21, 2008
i need to learn or rather improve my skills in kissing, grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 5:24am On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

WHAT!!! there some things mom and dad don't need to know. that being one of them. never will i ever mention the word kiss or boyfriend in front of my parents. some things need to stay between a man and a woman.

Yeah, true, true, lol.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 5:33am On Jun 21, 2008
i mean i now naija parents well enough to know that relationships and the things that go on in them shouldnt be talked about. i dont care how "cool" they are. i will never even bring up the subject. my mom tries to establish that kind of relationship between us but no way.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 5:42am On Jun 21, 2008
I don't know. I think it is because my mother talking to me about that stuff is one of the reasons that I stay out of trouble and making bad decisions. I feel that I can talk to her about a lot of things, and hearing her input allows us to be closer, while giving me insight as to handle whatever comes at me. I think if I didn't have such a relationship, I'd probably be on the Sexuality board asking for advice on what to do after impregnating someone i knew for 30 minutes.

No, I'm not a mama's boy.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 5:43am On Jun 21, 2008
Come to think of it, maybe it is because such a relationship that I never had a girlfriend. Well, this is something to think about.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 5:49am On Jun 21, 2008
i dont no how you can have such a relationship. i havent even heard my parents say "sex" not once in my life. but the reason i stay out of "trouble" is directly out of fear of my father. although i live on my own, he will still come and beat me.why havent you had such a relationship you seem to be an intelligent man?? even though he has no idea of what a poker player i am.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2008
I am not sure. The only thing I can think of is that, subconsciously, my relationship with my mother has created an incredibly high set standard for any girl that I take interest in. That, combined with girls that have been interested in me in the past, who turn out to be either insane or promiscuous, has led to nobody as of yet meeting that standard. It's a bit difficult to explain. I don't desire perfection at all, It's just that if there is something that feels wrong, I will lose interest very fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Annoying Things About Being A Man / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.