Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (30285 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by quickygirl(f): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2008
[b]1.Moisten your lips. Dry lips do not move well together. Just a light brush of your tongue over your lips will be sufficient to moisten them. In general, use lip balm regularly- you never know when someone will go in for the smooch
Angle your head. If your mouths meet dead-on, your noses will get in the way, and you will not be able to kiss deeply or smoothly. To avoid this, tilt your head slightly to one side. Make sure you do not both tilt your heads to the same side.
Close your eyes. As you approach for the kiss, look into your partner's eyes, but, once you are close to theirs, close your eyes. It can be a bit of a turnoff to be kissing and going cross-eyed. However, you don't need to always close your eyes; some people enjoy keeping their eyes open and seeing their partner when kissingStart with a gentle and soft closed-mouth kiss. The French kiss is an open-mouth kiss, but do not lunge in with your lips agape like you're going to eat them; instead, open your lips very slowly. If you were learning to speak French, you would probably start with the basics, vocabulary and grammar, before trying to write poetry. Well, the French kiss is like the poetry of kissing, and before you can be good at it, you have to master the closed-mouth kiss. Even after you have added French kissing to your romantic repertoire, it is usually better to start a kiss with closed lips.
Go Dutch on the decision to French. Kissing should be a shared decision. You need to have permission to French kiss someone, but when your lips are locked with theirs you may not want to stop and ask, "Hey, this is great, but can I put my tongue in your mouth?". Open your lips slowly and just a little during the kiss so that one of your lips is sandwiched between theirs and one of theirs is between yours. As you are locking and re-locking lips, brush your tongue against your partner's lips ever so slightly. This should make it clear that you want to French kiss. If your partner's tongue does not respond in like fashion or if they pull away, you will have to save the French kiss for another time when you are both ready
Explore with your tongue. If you and your partner seem to be enjoying the open-mouth kiss, slowly try to open your mouth a little bit more and gently push your tongue a little farther into their mouth. The tongue is very sensitive, and the mere act of touching your partner's tongue with your own will be very pleasant and stimulating for each of you. Do not stick your tongue too far into the mouth, as this can be a big turn-off. Instead, just gently and playfully touch tongues. As a guy, when you are starting to french kiss, touch your tongue to hers very lightly.If she wants more, she will come and get it.
Go slow. Passionate kisses are good sometimes, but to really enjoy a French kiss, you must take it slow. Do not hurry and take time to explore each other's mouths.
Breathe. If you’re kissing for an extended period, it’s easy to forget to breathe. Believe it or not, gasping and turning blue is not romantic. Take small breaths through your nose as you kiss. You do not forget how to breathe! As you and your partner grow comfortable with the kiss, you can try breathing through your mouth a little: sharing breaths as well can be romantic (but not everybody likes it).
Mix it up. Kisses are like snowflakes: no two are exactly the same. Once you finally feel comfortable French kissing someone, it is tempting to try to do the same thing every time. Add variety. Sometimes kiss deeper, for example, and other times pay more attention to the lips than the tongue. Hold the kiss longer or shorter and explore the art of kissing. When something feels good for each of you, do not abandon it for the sake of variety.
Use your hands. While you should keep your hands polite, especially on a first kiss, you don’t necessarily want them just dangling at your sides. Embrace your partner, cup his or her face very gently in your hands, or run your hands through his or her hair. Another turn on for the first kiss is to gently caress their shoulder while you kiss. It shows you are comfortable with him/her. Gently hold your partner's face with your hands on their cheeks and their neck, or wrap your arms around your partner in an embrace. The most important thing about using your hands is that you respect your partner's boundaries. Play with their ears or run your fingers through their hair, as this is very stimulating. The second most important thing (much less important than the first) is that your hands should do something. Don't just let them hang at your sides; it will seem like you're not into the kiss[/b]
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2008
quickygirl:

[b]1.Moisten your lips. Dry lips do not move well together. Just a light brush of your tongue over your lips will be sufficient to moisten them. In general, use lip balm regularly- you never know when someone will go in for the smooch
Angle your head. If your mouths meet dead-on, your noses will get in the way, and you will not be able to kiss deeply or smoothly. To avoid this, tilt your head slightly to one side. Make sure you do not both tilt your heads to the same side.
Close your eyes. As you approach for the kiss, look into your partner's eyes, but, once you are close to theirs, close your eyes. It can be a bit of a turnoff to be kissing and going cross-eyed. However, you don't need to always close your eyes; some people enjoy keeping their eyes open and seeing their partner when kissingStart with a gentle and soft closed-mouth kiss. The French kiss is an open-mouth kiss, but do not lunge in with your lips agape like you're going to eat them; instead, open your lips very slowly. If you were learning to speak French, you would probably start with the basics, vocabulary and grammar, before trying to write poetry. Well, the French kiss is like the poetry of kissing, and before you can be good at it, you have to master the closed-mouth kiss. Even after you have added French kissing to your romantic repertoire, it is usually better to start a kiss with closed lips.
Go Dutch on the decision to French. Kissing should be a shared decision. You need to have permission to French kiss someone, but when your lips are locked with theirs you may not want to stop and ask, "Hey, this is great, but can I put my tongue in your mouth?". Open your lips slowly and just a little during the kiss so that one of your lips is sandwiched between theirs and one of theirs is between yours. As you are locking and re-locking lips, brush your tongue against your partner's lips ever so slightly. This should make it clear that you want to French kiss. If your partner's tongue does not respond in like fashion or if they pull away, you will have to save the French kiss for another time when you are both ready
Explore with your tongue. If you and your partner seem to be enjoying the open-mouth kiss, slowly try to open your mouth a little bit more and gently push your tongue a little farther into their mouth. The tongue is very sensitive, and the mere act of touching your partner's tongue with your own will be very pleasant and stimulating for each of you. Do not stick your tongue too far into the mouth, as this can be a big turn-off. Instead, just gently and playfully touch tongues. As a guy, when you are starting to french kiss, touch your tongue to hers very lightly.If she wants more, she will come and get it.
Go slow. Passionate kisses are good sometimes, but to really enjoy a French kiss, you must take it slow. Do not hurry and take time to explore each other's mouths.
Breathe. If you’re kissing for an extended period, it’s easy to forget to breathe. Believe it or not, gasping and turning blue is not romantic. Take small breaths through your nose as you kiss. You do not forget how to breathe! As you and your partner grow comfortable with the kiss, you can try breathing through your mouth a little: sharing breaths as well can be romantic (but not everybody likes it).
Mix it up. Kisses are like snowflakes: no two are exactly the same. Once you finally feel comfortable French kissing someone, it is tempting to try to do the same thing every time. Add variety. Sometimes kiss deeper, for example, and other times pay more attention to the lips than the tongue. Hold the kiss longer or shorter and explore the art of kissing. When something feels good for each of you, do not abandon it for the sake of variety.
Use your hands. While you should keep your hands polite, especially on a first kiss, you don’t necessarily want them just dangling at your sides. Embrace your partner, cup his or her face very gently in your hands, or run your hands through his or her hair. Another turn on for the first kiss is to gently caress their shoulder while you kiss. It shows you are comfortable with him/her. Gently hold your partner's face with your hands on their cheeks and their neck, or wrap your arms around your partner in an embrace. The most important thing about using your hands is that you respect your partner's boundaries. Play with their ears or run your fingers through their hair, as this is very stimulating. The second most important thing (much less important than the first) is that your hands should do something. Don't just let them hang at your sides; it will seem like you're not into the kiss[/b]

ok

so where did u copy and paste all these from?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by quickygirl(f): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2008
AVOID THIS, WARNING
[b]To some people a hard tongue is a turn-off. Keep tongue and lips soft and supple. Think of the pressure used to lick a soft service ice cream cone, no probing with a stiff tongue unless the other enjoys it. Use variations to mix it up, as well. Now go ahead and practice!
You can still French kiss if one or both of you has braces, but you should be careful to prevent the braces from touching each other. Also avoid touching the braces with your tongue (you might accidentally cut it).
Excessive saliva can build up during a French kiss, and that can interfere with the romantic moment. Swallow periodically without breaking the kiss. If you have trouble doing that, do not be afraid to pull away for a moment.
If you ever feel uncomfortable or do not want to move forward with any move your partner is attempting, pull away and let your partner know that you want to stop. Be firm. It's OK to say no.
Try not to bite the other persons tongue.
Remember, a regular kiss is okay too, if your partner is not up for la francais. [/b]
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Cyclone5(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2008
@quickygirl

That was pathetic. You know we cant kiss and read at the same time nau! angry Have a heart!!!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tope2000(f): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2008
quickgirl wat is with u and SEX and other element involve with it. i really want to know pls. wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by manmustwac(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2008
quickygirl where did u learn how to kiss? Can u do another right up on how a guy should suck toto?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Cyclone5(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2008
tope2000:

quickgirl what is with u and SEX and other element involve with it. i really want to know please. wink

I guess when a babe is so into quickies there cant be too much satisfaction resulting from them lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2008
Cyclone5:

I guess when a babe is[b] so into quickies[/b] there can't be too much satisfaction resulting from them lipsrsealed grin

are u sure shes into them wink action they say its berra dan words wink wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tope2000(f): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2008
I hear she be bi-sexual!!!! quickgirl is it true? here is the place and time to defend ya honour cool grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2008
tope2000:

I hear she be bi-sexual!!!! quickgirl is it true? here is the place and time to defend ya honour cool grin

it will surprise u that quickygirl might still be a virgin wink people like her,that blow their trumpets unnecessarily are people that lack and dream about sex,that they just can't wait to get it just a tot though wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Cyclone5(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2008
tope2000:

No rush am nau. Give her a minute to catch her breath after bobbing for fish.

jennykadry:

it will surprise u that quickygirl might still be a virgin wink people like her,that blow their trumpets unnecessarily are people that lack and dream about sex,that they just can't wait to get it just a tot though wink

Babe, thats a real harsh thought. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tope2000(f): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2008
lol
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by quickygirl(f): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2008
tope2000:

Honour?? on the Nairaland? I got nothing to defend, Nobody knows what or who i am on Nairaland   AS long as i dont hurt anybody i can be anything i want on the net!!, i come here to flow with the gist generally and contribute to issues, even Religious thread sometimes, i respond to polite people and to those that attack me, I IGNORE COMPLETELY For Being indifferent about such posts gives me pleasure!!  
  Now run along and go show your lover somelove, a good french kiss will be most ROMANTIC!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by manmustwac(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2008
tope2000:

@tope2000
quickygirl is a confirmed bisexual and here is the proof

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=138133.msg2321636#msg2321636
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2008
why dont yall just leave the girl alone?? are yall that bored. . . seriously??
quickygirl stay strong!! im use to this type of internet abuse.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

why don't yall just leave the girl alone?? are yall that bored. . . seriously??
quickygirl stay strong!! im use to this type of internet abuse.

the type you regularly dish out while pretending to be "debating"? what a hypocrite.

I've read a fair bit of the thread, i cant see anything like abuse here. You seem to be crying way louder than the bereaved.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2008
oka david have i ever started one agruement in this whole site?? never not once.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Cyclone5(m): 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

oka david have i ever started one agruement in this whole site?? never not once.

Seems like you're about to now undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2008
ohh gawd!! what ridiculousness.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2008
davidylan:

I've read a fair bit of the thread, i can't see anything like abuse here. You seem to be crying way louder than the bereaved.
did u have to beat me to it?i was about saying the same thing
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tope2000(f): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

ohh gawd!! what ridiculousness.
onyinye u sure that na English word? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2008
oka. whatevers. im just gonna sit back and allow you adults to talk.

@tope
well i alwayz come up with my own phrases. grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Cyclone5(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2008
tope2000:

onyinye u sure that na English word? grin grin

OR could it be ridiculousity?! tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2008
Cyclone5:

OR could it be ridiculousity?! tongue

abeg make una no finish my head wt grammar haba,una know say na primary 2 i stop for school sad sad
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by quickygirl(f): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2008
manmustwac:

@tope2000
quickygirl is a confirmed bisexual and here is the proof

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=138133.msg2321636#msg2321636
  grin  Intelligence is everything!! please find out the meaning of the expression " ACTIVE AUGMENTATION"
well the issue raised on that thread, is also for all those in such circumstance, as described,
 Well the topic on this thread is     NIGERIAN GUYS CANNOT FRENCH KISS!!   not what is quicky girl??
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tope2000(f): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2008
quickgirl no vex jare wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2008
oka sorry if my grammar aint as sophisticated as you guys tongue let me go get my english book.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tope2000(f): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye u no say i dey joke naa, stop taking everything so serious wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2008
you said that i was taking this seriously i dont believe that i mentioned that not once. on the contrary im actually enjoying the "conversation".
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by manmustwac(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2008
quickygirl i guess u like attention you've just been a member for over 3 months and its as if you are a nairaland movie star
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tope2000(f): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

you said that i was taking this seriously i don't believe that i mentioned that not once. on the contrary im actually enjoying the "conversation".
i am glad u are my dear
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tetchiness(f): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2008
As long as we all agree that they're terrible at kissing  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Annoying Things About Being A Man / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.