Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (30266 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tope2000(f): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2008
manmustwac:

quickygirl i guess u like attention you've just been a member for over 3 months and its as if you are a nairaland movie star

But bros i remember you saying u like quickgirl na grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Cyclone5(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2008
quickygirl:

grin Intelligence is everything!! please find out the meaning of the expression " ACTIVE AUGMENTATION"
well the issue raised on that thread, is also for all those in such circumstance, as described,
Well the topic on this thread is NIGERIAN GUYS CANNOT FRENCH KISS!! not what is quicky girl??

So you're not bi, just a storyteller with grammatical cannons! Hmm. Its all good. So should we believe your advice on kissing is also just part of a scenario. You know we havent got any kind of intelligence, so please tell us what to think undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by beauteous(f): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2008
quickygirl:

[b]1.Moisten your lips. Dry lips do not move well together. Just a light brush of your tongue over your lips will be sufficient to moisten them. In general, use lip balm regularly- you never know when someone will go in for the smooch
Angle your head. If your mouths meet dead-on, your noses will get in the way, and you will not be able to kiss deeply or smoothly. To avoid this, tilt your head slightly to one side. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BOTH TILT YOUR HEAD TO D SAME SIDE[color=Black][/color].
Close your eyes. As you approach for the kiss, look into your partner's eyes, but, once you are close to theirs, close your eyes. It can be a bit of a turnoff to be kissing and going cross-eyed. However, you don't need to always close your eyes; some people enjoy keeping their eyes open and seeing their partner when kissingStart with a gentle and soft closed-mouth kiss. The French kiss is an open-mouth kiss, but do not lunge in with your lips agape like you're going to eat them; instead, open your lips very slowly. If you were learning to speak French, you would probably start with the basics, vocabulary and grammar, before trying to write poetry. Well, the French kiss is like the poetry of kissing, and before you can be good at it, you have to master the closed-mouth kiss. Even after you have added French kissing to your romantic repertoire, it is usually better to start a kiss with closed lips.
Go Dutch on the decision to French. Kissing should be a shared decision. You need to have permission to French kiss someone, but when your lips are locked with theirs you may not want to stop and ask, "Hey, this is great, but can I put my tongue in your mouth?". Open your lips slowly and just a little during the kiss so that one of your lips is sandwiched between theirs and one of theirs is between yours. As you are locking and re-locking lips, brush your tongue against your partner's lips ever so slightly. This should make it clear that you want to French kiss. If your partner's tongue does not respond in like fashion or if they pull away, you will have to save the French kiss for another time when you are both ready
Explore with your tongue. If you and your partner seem to be enjoying the open-mouth kiss, slowly try to open your mouth a little bit more and gently push your tongue a little farther into their mouth. The tongue is very sensitive, and the mere act of touching your partner's tongue with your own will be very pleasant and stimulating for each of you. Do not stick your tongue too far into the mouth, as this can be a big turn-off. Instead, just gently and playfully touch tongues. As a guy, when you are starting to french kiss, touch your tongue to hers very lightly.If she wants more, she will come and get it.
Go slow. Passionate kisses are good sometimes, but to really enjoy a French kiss, you must take it slow. Do not hurry and take time to explore each other's mouths.
Breathe. If you’re kissing for an extended period, it’s easy to forget to breathe. Believe it or not, gasping and turning blue is not romantic. Take small breaths through your nose as you kiss. You do not forget how to breathe! As you and your partner grow comfortable with the kiss, you can try breathing through your mouth a little: sharing breaths as well can be romantic (but not everybody likes it).
Mix it up. Kisses are like snowflakes: no two are exactly the same. Once you finally feel comfortable French kissing someone, it is tempting to try to do the same thing every time. Add variety. Sometimes kiss deeper, for example, and other times pay more attention to the lips than the tongue. Hold the kiss longer or shorter and explore the art of kissing. When something feels good for each of you, do not abandon it for the sake of variety.
Use your hands. While you should keep your hands polite, especially on a first kiss, you don’t necessarily want them just dangling at your sides. Embrace your partner, cup his or her face very gently in your hands, or run your hands through his or her hair. Another turn on for the first kiss is to gently caress their shoulder while you kiss. It shows you are comfortable with him/her. Gently hold your partner's face with your hands on their cheeks and their neck, or wrap your arms around your partner in an embrace. The most important thing about using your hands is that you respect your partner's boundaries. Play with their ears or run your fingers through their hair, as this is very stimulating. The second most important thing (much less important than the first) is that your hands should do something. Don't just let them hang at your sides; it will seem like you're not into the kiss[/b]
LMAO---just imagine sm1 doin dat.i don die 4 laff cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tetchiness(f): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2008
All that just for kissing? oga o lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2008
Tetchiness:

As long as we all agree that they're terrible at kissing cool

who has been kissing you tetchiness it surely aint nobody who knows how to kiss. i mean no matter what kind of kiss it is, it is always romantic. especially when the atmosphere is right, the lighting is perfect, the feeling is warm, and the guy is a magician with his lips. but i actually prefer just a regular kiss. it is something so simple but yet so sensual and warming.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tetchiness(f): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

who has been kissing you tetchiness it surely aint nobody who knows how to kiss.
Naija man. . .

onyinye2:

i mean no matter what kind of kiss it is, it is always romantic. especially when the atmosphere is right, the lighting is perfect, the feeling is warm, and the guy is a magician with his lips. but i actually prefer just a regular kiss. it is something so simple but yet so sensual and warming.
Glory be to God. Hallelujah
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2008
Tetchiness:

Naija man. . .
Glory be to God. Hallelujah

TRULY HILARIOUS!!! if the guy cant kiss the way you want him to, teach him.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by manmustwac(m): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2008
tope2000:

But bros i remember you saying u like quickgirl na grin
am i denying it?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

TRULY HILARIOUS!!! if the guy can't kiss the way you want him to, teach him.

how can they learn when they always carry hot pounded yam inside their mouths
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tetchiness(f): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

TRULY HILARIOUS!!! if the guy can't kiss the way you want him to, teach him.
Yes ma. . I go teach him well well  wink

jennykadry:

how can they learn when they always carry hot pounded yam inside their mouths
More like sack of rice grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by princeonx: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2008
naija guys this! naija guys that!! I wonder if if naija guys are human?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2008
you guys are something!! but yeah if the guy im wit cant kiss, i aint settling for anything less than the best. so im gonna one day just catch him studying and just come over and start kissing him and i will control everything. from the touching to the . . .
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 22, 2008
prince_onx:

abi ooo, everyday naija babes pot belly ,naija babes dis naija babes dat,una sef no dey tire too,haba
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tetchiness(f): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2008
prince_onx:

Me too o. . I was thinking they were apes. Strong similarities  embarassed
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tetchiness(f): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2008
onyinye2:

you guys are something!! but yeah if the guy im wit can't kiss, i aint settling for anything less than the best. so im going to one day just catch him studying and just come over and start kissing him and i will control everything. from the touching to the . . .
Girl, dnt corrupt me o cool
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2008
me lil onyinye corrupt any one?? no no no you got it all wrong. i havent tried this theory yet but if my man couldnt kiss, well he betta PUCKER UP!!LOL
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by princeonx: 12:04am On Jun 22, 2008
Its just a shame how Nigerians portray themselves both men and women! I've been to other African websites and I tell you they don't trash eachother the way Nigerians do both men and women!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2008
prince_onx:

Its just a shame how Nigerians portray themselves both men and women! I've been to other African websites and I tell you they don't trash eachother the way Nigerians do both men and women!
even after visiting other sites they still come baack here,is it because this site holds so much fun dan d others wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2008
well prince this just all in good fun i guess. but no one is forcing you to stay here. you can go back to your other african sites. but i bet you wont have as much fun as you would here.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tetchiness(f): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2008
jennykadry:

even after visiting other sites they still come baack here,is it because this site holds so much fun dan d others wink
lmao!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2008
What did I miss?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 12:09am On Jun 22, 2008
Orimili:

What did I miss?

well you missed me beating that asian kid in poker. it was the easiest game evers. you next??
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2008
Orimili:

What did I miss?

dat uve been promoted from being a doctor to nairaland's president smiley
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by princeonx: 12:11am On Jun 22, 2008
You guys are not getting it! I'm not talking about fun or no fun here or the other websites!

All I'm saying is that folks from other part of Africa don't address eachother or disrespect both men and women as Nigerians do! why don't you read that again before pulling out your gun
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 22, 2008
prince_onx:

You guys are not getting it! I'm not talking about fun or no fun here or the other websites!

All I'm saying is that folks from other part of Africa don't address eachother or disrespect both men and women as Nigerians do! why don't you read that again before pulling out your gun

ok we've read it

but as it ever occured to u dat cultures r different? wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 12:13am On Jun 22, 2008
man prince you crossed you today. well before you pull out your knife, as i said we do it all in good fun. it is not like we go and start crying on our beds.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by davidif: 12:14am On Jun 22, 2008
why would i want to be French kissed, isn't that the easiest way to spread meningitis? Abeg commot jare, besides its not our culture, if you want to be French kissed, go and marry an OYINBO. Why would i want to be exchanging saliva with somebody else, you know how many germs and bacteria dem get? Na too much western movies dey cause this one jare.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 22, 2008
davidif:

why would i want to be French kissed, isn't that the easiest way to spread meningitis? Abeg commot jare, besides its not our culture, if you want to be French kissed, go and marry an OYINBO. Why would i want to be exchanging saliva with somebody else, you know how many germs and bacteria them get? Na too much western movies dey cause this one jare.

swear dat u dont french kiss wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by princeonx: 12:17am On Jun 22, 2008
Well I never knew respect has to go along with culture!

Just like I also didn't know you have to disrespect people to have fun!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 22, 2008
prince_onx:

Well I never knew respect has to go along with culture!

Just like I also didn't know you have to disrespect people to have fun!

sweetheart if u call fighting for ur right disrespectful then so be it

one thing u should know is dat nigerians are not easily intimidated,and wen someone(irrespective of whoever) wants to intimidate them they dont allow it,and dats when pple say they are disrespectful wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 12:21am On Jun 22, 2008
well david i have been studying medicine and never heard of spreading meningitis through kissing. i guess i learn something new everyday. well you sound pretty strong about this. you obviously had a bad experience with some chic out there. n e ways, sometimes you can't just rely on the simple kiss to suite you girl. [b]a french kiss is erotic, sensual, warming, romantic,passionate,and arousing. [/b]that is way France is recognized for being a romantic country.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by princeonx: 12:32am On Jun 22, 2008
Jenny this is not about anybody intimidating anybody is all about respect and my coment goes to both guys and girls!

How hard is it for this poster to say that "my boyfriend can not french kiss?" instead of using Nigerian guys as topic!
I'm not trying to deffend guys or anything but we nigerians both men and women are becoming real difficult this days!

My friend from Kenya is right here and to her that topic is so wrong because the poster has not kissed all Nigerian guys but to the average naija girl, the poster is right! anyway na she know!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. / Annoying Things About Being A Man / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.