Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Do You Eat In Public? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat In Public? (2795 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / How Many Times Dou You Eat In Day? / Why Ladies Shy To Eat In Canteen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Eat In Public? by queen2(f): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2006
Hey, Guys and Gals, or ladies, han wateva

How often do you eat in public?
If you eat in public in Nigeria, my own opinion oh, when i was still in Nigeria.
People wuld think ur insane or summin.

I mean fast food like KFC and Macdonald, or anyother fast food, apart from fast food , can you eat anything in public?
OK people, ur opinion
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2006
yeap! Sumtymes eat Out when mom is feeling lazy to cook or sumtin
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by Badman888(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2006
yea am cool with eating in public, but hardly ever go to fast foods and resturants cool with preparing something to eat.

and eating in mamaput
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by hotangel2(f): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2006
I eat in public, but i don't eat in an annoying way. Some people are just naturall disgusting! The way they eat is annoying. I eat if i need something to eat, like granola bar, doritos, drink lemonade.

But i don't eat rice and fish in a bowl on my lap, or juicy burger in my hand like in a bus, or amala and ewedu -- lol. That's insanity.
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by chosenbabe(f): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2006
course i eat fast food, and junk food in public
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by dominobaby(f): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2006
Yeah, but nt all kinds of food.
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by DaHitler(m): 6:21am On Jun 04, 2006
I rarely eat in public. But if I do, I must be sitting down. The thought of eating while standing up in public is disturbing.
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by eveseh(f): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2006
some people dont cook they wait for thire mom to cook for dem,with all that big mouth they have lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no i dont eat in public
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by mamaput(f): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2006
I do , from my experience people only find it disgusting when fat people eat in public.
Some times i even eat on the road as am walking because some times am in a big hurry.
Nothing wrong with it i owe nobody any obligation
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by ldollier(f): 4:06am On Jun 06, 2006
lol if i can scratch my ass in public, i can damn well eat in public. it all depends on the way you eat though.
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by Efani(m): 6:26am On Jun 06, 2006
@ afeni
do u kno how to get to the official poll for the hottest in nairaland?
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by DaHitler(m): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2006
If you mean hottest female on nairaland:official poll, this is the link= https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-11411.0.html
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by vickybabe(f): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2006
its not my fault

that i eat out

i got a J*O*B

don gat time

for cooking
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by shawna(f): 1:14am On Jun 19, 2006
nope kinda self conscious i hate when ppl stare when am eating embarassed
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by kiwibabe(f): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2006
I eat especially on public transport, many of the times Im on the train, in a closed environment I let the food waft up and down the carriage, people would just stare, some licking their lips. That way you knew they were hungry.

Trust me if I am hungry I will eat. Just try stop me.
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by dollypee1(f): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2006
i eat agbado, boli and esuru in public in nigeria, i dont give a shit about what anybody thinks.here i dont eat in public.
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by michy(f): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2006
ima very shy person so i dony eat in public.
im sec. school i just had to eat in public so that
my tommy wont make noise
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by Eurphoria(f): 1:52am On Jul 13, 2006
NO, i don't i was taught it's bad manners , it one of those things your mum tells you and you don't breakaway from it. I never have either. I take the topic to mean like eating with your fingers on the go, say on the street,bus,train etc.

I don't do fast foods, only time i eat out is with friends at restaurants
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by dominobaby(f): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2006
Hmmm, one thing i dnt miss on ma way back home MOST TIMES is 'gala and superyogo/fan yogo'
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by GUNNER(f): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2006
I eat "Doner" in public and i definitely gbadun am grin because its my Prerogrative! wink
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by nina10(f): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2006
It depends on wat one is eating sha.For me things like chips and biscuit and taking a drink is how far i can go ,is ok atleast my mouth wouldnt be dat full wen chewing on it,but larger stuff,abegi no oh.Hve u seen someone who eats in public,and den uses the finger to scrap it off the gum,men dats nasty atleast in public.but privately ok
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by nina10(f): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2006
as dominobaby stated,gala is one stuff i can eat in public sha.i miss dat stuff real bad .
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by LiquidMind(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2006
I eat in KFC & Mack shocked Donald
there is nothing wrong with eating in public,
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by hotangel2(f): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2006
LiquidMind:

I eat in KFC & Mack shocked Donald
there is nothing wrong with eating in public,

U mean it's okay to eat even AMALA and EWEDU outside? In PUBLIC?
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by Oracle(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2006
hot-angel:

U mean it's okay to eat even AMALA and EWEDU outside? In PUBLIC?
Thatz for those that eat AMALA and EWEDU.

I do eat outside but itz very often because Mummy always has something to offer from her Kitchen
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by retro(f): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2006
I do most of the time. I don't eat French sandwiches outside though . . .
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by lauryn(f): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2006
I eat anywhere, everywhere
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by akara(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2006
@retro, abeg which french sandwiches,

4 me its like answering when nature calls, Just got to do it when you got to do it, with style of course!
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by camara(f): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2006
yup,i eat in public.it also depends on the kind of food though,i won't eat a kebab in public.
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by diddy4(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2006
yeah, i do and there aint nothing wrong wiv it. it mainly fast food not like i eat eba or anything. and i dont do it in naija.
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by ikamefa(f): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2006
of course i do , imagine coming home from a hard day of work and u soo hungry u are seeing stars and yodas and yaddles! abeg omo grab a bag of plantain chips and munch away!

forget the ladylike ish,
Re: Do You Eat In Public? by diddy4(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2006
@ikamefa

u are really obsessed with sci fi not a lil bit. nahhh, u are obsessed with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fast Food In Lagos / Grilled Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce / What Are The Health Benefits Of Bananas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.