Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband (4054 Views)

Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / A Philosophical Reply From J.P. Morgan CEO To Pretty Girl Seeking Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
This might be the best thing I’ve seen in a while:

A reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan to a pretty girl seeking a rich husband

A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:

Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy?

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here.
I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above.
You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.
My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married?
I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?
Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.
I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:

1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
Ms. Pretty

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan:

Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.
Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.
Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps.

signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO

To say the least about the bolded part, as a deep thinker, I asked myself why most wealthy folks abroad end up marry less attractive women despite recording huge success, fame and money which places them in a status of dating the world's prettiest things..grin....there must be something to it,little wonder why Jimoh Ibrahim bragged about the intellect his wife possess. Please don't drag Nigerian men into this matter...bc I feel a typical Nigerian who is rich believes his wife must be fairer than the sun and prettier than the moon... cheesy cheesy more-so to boost their useless ego... angry angry
back to the CEO, abeg look the hand of that man abi no b old blackberry be that wey him dey use...abi na my eye dey deceive me... embarassed embarassed

http://laluttecontinue.tumblr.com/post/20069287160/a-letter-from-jp-morgan-ceo-to-gold-diggers

2 Likes

Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by OmerianConsult: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice! Never marry a girl who has nothing else to offer aside a fairly used body.

5 Likes

Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
How i go marry a liability?...........MOST Nigerian women are money concious, and those that think they're not might have never seen a guy wey go shower money on them......so, why not go for an average looking lady wey no go give u wahala.

1 Like

Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
These are the kinds of men who know who they are and what they want .i admire and respect men like this who see beyond the externalities of a woman.feminine beauty is ephemeral but intelligence/wisdom fuels the cash.seriously what else can a woman put on the table aside from her external beauty and or vagina.quote me anywhere, ANY WOMAN THAT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER IN A MARITAL OR NON MARITAL RELATIONSHIP ASIDES FROM HER external beauty or the flesh in between her legs IS NOT BETTER THAN A PROSTITUTE. So when the beauty is gone what becomes of her.women want emancipation from patriarchy but they dont want to be financially independent,free themselves from mental slavery and laziness,yet you want men not to look at you from a s3xual point of view.how in the world does that work.like my mom will say,isnt it easier WORKING TO BE RICH,earning your billions THAN SEARCHING FOR A RICH GUY.WHICH IS MORE RESPECTABLE.THE FORMER OR THE LATTER.i wonder when some mentally and physically lazy bimbos will think with their brains and not their beauty.moreover the last time i checked,whatever you invest in yourself intellectually,financially and mentally stays with you,the expensive creams will not stop your skin from ageing or wrinkling when the time comes,surgical operations to keep your breast permanently standing will not last forever,nature beats surgery,if in doubt,ask the likes of madonna,your face will not be permanently doll like,age will show however nothing can take away whatever you have upstairs,not even AGE OR DEATH.even death can take away your life but it cannot take away your works.check the lives of martin luther king,bob marley and michael jackson,abraham lincoln and all..by the way the girl strikes me as a leech,gold digger,liability,lazy a,,ss and non thinker.any form of relationship is meant to be complementary.if the giver gets only a punanie in return,she had better register in the next avialable brothel because punanies are littered everywhere,there are many women who give a man punanie for free even when the man is physically abusing them.in this day and age,if you think beauty will get a billionaire to marry you,then you will believe that snow will fall in nigeria if i tell you so

3 Likes

Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Little wonder real intelligentias like me, do excellently well as CEO's
Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by straneur(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by somayazada: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2020
Land of my interest is fully equipped for the fulfillment of the goals. The advantage of the sound and bestessay review is implemented for the next operations. The route is adopted for the fulcrum for the sights. The tool is equipped for the citations of the pure sciences for all students. The culmination is held for the implication for the hurled elements for the chins.
Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by JoEmily: 2:33am On May 13, 2020
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. Try the great feeling with us shell shockers
Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by LikeAking: 3:18am On May 13, 2020
Lubish!.
Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by LikeAking: 3:18am On May 13, 2020
The man wicket.
Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by LikeAking: 3:19am On May 13, 2020
She can still mary a musician na.
Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by seunlayi(m): 5:21am On May 13, 2020
Interesting
Re: A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband by truespeak: 5:43am On May 13, 2020
He is simply saying "Men are Thinkers". No man generally goes into anything without weighing the pros and the cons. The profit and the loss.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya’s Baddest Girl Huddah Monroe Flaunts Buttocks, Twerks For The Gram / COUNTER: 6 Signs She Has A Crush On You. / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.