Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? (3092 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by badmarket: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
Intimacy is surely a contentious issue between couples, the fact that both of you might not be interested at the same time creates some elements of rejection.

How best do one decline ones spouse intimacy offer?
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
Here are a few:
You know how much I love you babe and totally want you but I'm tired..............in the mean time, can we maybe try something other than intercourse, like making out or oral sexx?

"Considering how hot you look right now, I would love to, but I am absolutely exhausted from chasing the kids around today. Can I take a rain check for another night?"

"You have no idea how appealing that sounds, but I'm feeling really stressed and distracted about work, and I'm not sure I'll be up to par tonight. What would you think about masturbating while I watch?"

Give reasons why you can't and offer an alternative. Just remember to be considerate of your partner's feelings.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
I pray to God never to turn such down from my wife oh . . . tongue
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by badmarket: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wu Zetian: Here are a few:
You know how much I love you babe and totally want you but I'm tired..............in the mean time, can we maybe try something other than intercourse, like making out or oral sexx?

"Considering how hot you look right now, I would love to, but I am absolutely exhausted from chasing the kids around today. Can I take a rain check for another night?"

"You have no idea how appealing that sounds, but I'm feeling really stressed and distracted about work, and I'm not sure I'll be up to par tonight. What would you think about masturbating while I watch?"

Give reasons why you can't and offer an alternative. Just remember to be considerate of your partner's feelings.

Very soothing words....but i hope my mood will make me hear them.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by badmarket: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Fhemmmy: I pray to God never to turn such down from my wife oh . . . tongue

90% of men won't turn their wives down, it is mostly women who does.
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
badmarket:

90% of men won't turn their wives down, it is mostly women who does.

Most men that are turned down asked the wrong way, Some will at the mid of the night turn around and ask the wife: Are you awake - i want it cheesy
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by lakesguy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
Soothin words indeed' any reasonable person shld be understandin after hearin one or two of diz words'
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by kreamidiva(f): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
I never try am before. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Men bc of their ego don't wanna admit they r down. I don't hv to wait for u to turn me down, I turn myself down for u.

If I c how weary and tired looking u r and I'm poised for action, though u wanna go along, I can comfortably change my mind and start jisting about nothing and using delay tactics. By d time I rub his back like a baby, off he goes!
Haba! Is it a do or die affair?
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Men bc of their ego don't wanna admit they r down. I don't hv to wait for u to turn me down, I turn myself down for u.

If I c how weary and tired looking u r and I'm poised for action, though u wanna go along, I can comfortably change my mind and start jisting about nothing and using delay tactics. By d time I rub his back like a baby, off he goes!

That wont work for some men oh . . .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by xynerise: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Well, simply tell him/her you have a severe headache
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by badmarket: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Men bc of their ego don't wanna admit they r down. I don't hv to wait for u to turn me down, I turn myself down for u.

really its not do or die...but the "am your spouse syndrome" will always come in.
meaning you signed for these.
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cling to him and form sleepy while whimpering the protest of sleep deprivation wink he go cuddle you sleep with all the baby cues coming from you grin
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
moreeni: Cling to him and form sleepy while whimpering the protest of sleep deprivation wink he go cuddle you sleep with all the baby cues coming from you grin
Lol, na added trouble be that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That wont work for some men oh . . .
No mind her cheesy

Rub his back and his Kini will start jumping up lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
All the wives of 2hr men, I pity una... Lol...

1 min ppl too... Sorry.

Hehehe...trouble
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Chillisauce:
No mind her cheesy

Please tell her that, her style will only work for a weak or old man.
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
Chillisauce:
No mind her cheesy

Maybe that's for ur hubby.
If I c a tired and weary looking hubby b4 me, I will consider health first b4 sex.
We r married and not boyfriend and galfriend. After a good rest, sex can come in. We hv hv been enjoying ourselves and will still continue but I won't neglect health bc of how many minutes intimacy. Simple as abc.
I equally want d same from him when I'm down.
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
Don't you just love the folks in the family section with their many interesting threads? Well I do, but why in the hell would you wanna turn down a partner's intimate gestures?

I'm with Wu-Zetian on her first suggestion, the one about trying something else other than full intercourse or penetration. Just cuddling and f-o-n-d-l-i-n-g one another ought to make up for the real thing.

Go down on her or she can go down on you, no need for long marathon riding ooo.
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Fhemmy, I don't know if u r a woman but if u r I will ask u this.
U rather make love to a tired and weary looking man bc u wanna satisfy ur s*exual kiniko?

I don't think u assimilated my first post b4 rushing to conclusion.
Even in marriage seminars spouses r always told to look after each other.
Marriage is not all about sex. I hope u know that.
(Maybe I'm even debating with a young single dude)
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Fhemmy, I don't know if u r a woman but if u r I will ask u this.
U rather make love to a tired and weary looking man bc u wanna satisfy ur s*exual kiniko?

I don't think u assimilated my first post b4 rushing to conclusion.
Even in marriage seminars spouses r always told to look after each other.
Marriage is not all about sex. I hope u know that.
(Maybe I'm even debating with a young single dude)

I am a man, and my woman knows when i need it that day, cos i start the fun from the morning till we are both home, and i am not the kinda man that leaves her to do all the stuff, i help out and when i need it, she knows - But i thank God sha that we both no dey joke with that thing
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin cheesy

Pocky pocky addict abound.

Wetin gan?

Fhemmmy:

Most men that are turned down asked the wrong way, Some will at the mid of the night turn around and ask the wife: Are you awake - i want it cheesy

I swear on this banana I'm bout to grub, if that man calls the real Raymond Usher to sing 'sexy lady' for me, if I no wan do Nada for you. Sowie grin

And when I say I no wan do , I meant I'm extremely tired.
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
jidegirl12: grin cheesy

Pocky pocky addict abound.

Wetin gan?

I swear on this banana I'm bout to grub, if that man calls the real Raymond Usher to sing 'sexy lady' for me, if I no wan do Nada for you. Sowie grin

And when I say I no wan do , I meant I'm extremely tired.

You are just too much jare
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
^^ Mr Fhemmo I dey oh grin grin
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^ Mr Fhemmo I dey oh grin grin

Time for people to be real and say it the way it is, you are always representing - regards to Chairman Jide jare
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by OmoAlata1(f): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
If the husband is tired and you are in the mood, just take control. Trust me within 10 seconds, the tiredness and sleepiness will disappear

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Omo_Alata: If the husband is tired and you are in the mood, just take control. Trust me within 10 seconds, the tiredness and sleepiness will disappear

God will bless you yafun yafun
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by effisyman: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Omo_Alata: If the husband is tired and you are in the mood, just take control. Trust me within 10 seconds, the tiredness and sleepiness will disappear
What if the wife is tired?
Women resistance na lailai I no gree....women don't compromise.
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
effisyman:
What if the wife is tired?
Women resistance na lailai I no gree....women don't compromise.

If the wife is tired too and you know where to touch for the life wires to come on - It is yours to discover
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by greatgod2012(f): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
@phemmy, i love your posts on this thread.

@post, when we first get married, and i know that it's gonna happen this night(because i would have been seeing the sign since morning) and im not in the mood, i make sure i go to bed before him and pretend to be asleep when he comes to bed and since he's the type that do not like to impose or force things on me, he would endure till morning.........lol, im not teaching anyone o.

But now, mo ti gbona gan, wetin go make me turn him down, im yet to see the thing, i don dey dey gidigba now, he taught me how to be baaaad on bed, now im an expert, even when im tired, i use it to resuscicate myself, try it when you are tired, you will be surprised, it's like a magic.

Am i the one saying all these?

May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
^^^ Thanks jare, my great sister
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Kanwulia: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
I simply lock myself IN MY ROOM! kiss
Once my door is locked he KNOWS that SUPERMARKET DON CLOSE!!! cool

He DARES not knock on my door either!

When his door is closed, I DARE NOT GO NEAR THERE EITHER!!!

Unfortunately for moi, HIS DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN!!!! grin

He can NEVER SAY NOOOOO!!! The OKORO OLIVER-TWIST always wants MOOOORE!!!! He nor dey taya!!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From A Nairalander's Wedding / Should A Wife Know How Much Is Her Husband's Salary? / Lecturing Job Or Banking Job! Which Is The Better Of The Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.