Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) (20506 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by kkkossy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2008
i hope no body will die nw
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by femzy(m): 5:29am On Jun 29, 2008
Everybody wan cruise SUV
No be beans ooo
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by O2nber(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2008
pls, can someone send me the referee and terms of conditions form in the email sent to ppl. i did not receive the email
Someone should pls, kindly forward it to
seun_iy@yahoo.com,
Thnx

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Jude4good: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
My Dear,

I also registed for the Gulder Ultimate Search and I have not received any respones from them, I'm scared may be they have Invited the people of their choice and if not please let me know.

Go for fun!

http://www.judeworld..com
http://www.jacpublisher..com
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by MrInfo1(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2008
The first episode was televised yesternight

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by dominictj(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
My bros and sis dem, we wish u all goodluck and we pray say make wetin happen last year no repeat this time around
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by alex406(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2008
Good luck to all our NLD at the screening,i wish you all the very best.More so i hope the winner of the search will be a Nairalander.
Peace Out.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by 9ja4eva: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2008
Goodluck to them all.

Anyone gat the website where one can watch it?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Fadajasi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2008
I hope this years own is interesting.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by arianne(f): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2008
am not born for that kinda stress, i'll rather settle for big brother n stuff, its pure heaven and prize is even bigger!

gud luck guys, knock urselves out!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by grandduke(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2008
Hi Ya All.I hope that GUS 5 is going to be explicit in it's creativity.The Lost Chronicles,I do not sincerely have a doubt that GUS 5 Is going to be a thorough job in the stimulation of the minds of the participating contestants involved.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by nedra: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2008
it will certainly help unemployed desperate pple to get off d streets, nice prgme smiley smiley smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Mustay(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2008
9ja4eva:

Anyone gat the website where one can watch it?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by eminemkayc: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2008
THIS IS COMPLETELY A FRIVOLOUS WASTE OF OUR RESOURCES BY THE SPONSORS OF THIS GROTESQUE SERIES CALLED ULTIMATE SEARCH!! FOR GOD'S SAKE A COUNTRY WHERE GRADUATE EXPLOSION IS AN EXPONENTIAL FUNCTION RELATIONSHIP WITH JOB AVAILABILITY, GIVES PLENTY ROOM TO WORRY ABOUT WHY MILLIONS OF NAIRA IS THROWN INTO THIS PIECE OF TRASH CALLED ULTIMATE SEARCH!! RATHER THAN THINKING OF WAYS TO CHANNEL SUCH FUNDS INTO CREATING JOBS OR FUNDING SMALL SCALE JOB CREATION FOR OUR YOUTHS INORDER TO BETTER THE LOT OF AN UNDER PRIVILEGED MAJORITY, THIS ALCOHOLIC-UDEME COMPANY CONTINUES TO IRRITATE ME WITH THIS ANNUAL EVENT!! I PITY NIGERIANS AND THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO GIVE A STANDING OVATION AND APPLAUD THIS OBSTREPEROUS SHOW OF IGNOMINY, COS THIS SHOULD NOT AND I REPEAT SHOULD NOT BE OUR PRIORITY NOWWWWWWW!! tongue embarassed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Mustay(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2008
lmao grin grin grin grin

U just dey notice dis one for the 5th season
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by IBCE(f): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
I havent bin able 2 watch yet. d tymin is kinda late 4 me.
abeg giv me some more info
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by musliu(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2008
you can watch it on stv 9-10pm daily
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by femo2000(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2008
Can I watch it online?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Kongi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2008
This is the most hilarious thread EVER!
The grammar, spellings and punctuations are incredible!
Wasn't planning to watch the event but if the contestants speak English like you guys write it, Meeeeeeeeen I go watch am o!
ROTFLMAO
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by gafunky77(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2008
eminemkayc:

THIS IS COMPLETELY A FRIVOLOUS WASTE OF OUR RESOURCES BY THE SPONSORS OF THIS GROTESQUE SERIES CALLED ULTIMATE SEARCH!! FOR GOD'S SAKE A COUNTRY WHERE GRADUATE EXPLOSION IS AN EXPONENTIAL FUNCTION RELATIONSHIP WITH JOB AVAILABILITY, GIVES PLENTY ROOM TO WORRY ABOUT WHY MILLIONS OF NAIRA IS THROWN INTO THIS PIECE OF TRASH CALLED ULTIMATE SEARCH!! RATHER THAN THINKING OF WAYS TO  CHANNEL SUCH FUNDS INTO CREATING JOBS OR FUNDING SMALL SCALE JOB CREATION FOR OUR YOUTHS INORDER TO BETTER THE LOT OF AN UNDER PRIVILEGED MAJORITY,  THIS ALCOHOLIC-UDEME COMPANY CONTINUES TO IRRITATE ME WITH THIS ANNUAL EVENT!! I PITY NIGERIANS AND THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO GIVE A STANDING OVATION AND APPLAUD THIS OBSTREPEROUS SHOW OF IGNOMINY,  COS THIS SHOULD NOT AND I REPEAT SHOULD NOT BE OUR PRIORITY NOWWWWWWW!! tongue embarassed  

I feel you too much my bother, you're a conscious commrade!!

Can I offer you a small task to do for me in Nigeria? You and I will reap the returns if it eventually matures, I promise you my word!!

email me: bobmaticgee@yahoo.com. I've got yours too from your profile so I'll know its you when you email.

21 GUN SHOT SALUTE TO A COMMRADE LIKE YOU!!

Keep your quest on,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by idupaul: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2008
so what?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by NobleOnye(f): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2008
yeah,Gus aired yesternite!, kudos to those guys,dont fink i can stress my self 4 just 7m and a Suv.when i can live in the comfort of a house and still stand the chance to S100,000-BBA.DONT BLAME ME,TIS JUST ME!.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by chamotex(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2008
please can someone enlighten me, What are they searching for? cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by NobleOnye(f): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2008
they searching for the lost chronicles
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by daslick007(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
many of my friends went there for the screening and they got screened out. "that is not the issue", the issue is that some people know very much they cant swim and they know someone died during GUS 4 screening, now i see most gurls and guys, fine ones too, wanting to kill themselves because of 5milla and suv, that's nasty, are they saying GUS is the only option they have to make that kinna money and also to get a jeep, na wa oo, abeg when "next movie star and AMBO dey start" me i no fit shout, GUS ko, SUG ni
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by kenflipper(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2008
Yeah you can watch it online www.jumptv.com
click on Africa and then STV, its so much fun i'm laughin out my brains, lol
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by tobaaro(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hey anyone need a car? There are really affordable cars at www.9jacars..com
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by ztyle(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V)- MONITORING
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by begood1: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2008
you guys are professional writers
LMAO
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by begood1: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2008
lobinoxebe (m)
Naija ninja

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V)
« #3 on: June 24, 2008, 09:14 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They sent me one on Monoday morning, But i mistakingly put Benin as the screening centre,

I can't go to benin now man, i don't know any bother in there,

I was there last year and i saw all what that happened, Polotics,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by begood1: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2008
the site is cool sha
But cant watch anything online
http://www.gulderultimatesearch.tv/GUS5%20WEBSITE/homepage.html
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by MrInfo1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2008
Noble Onye:

they searching for the lost chronicles

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Isilomo "Kim Oprah Is Fake, We Can Never Be Friends" / These Amazing Resources are For Screenwriters And Movie Guys / The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.