Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome (48672 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Lionpikin(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa, keep up the good work....may Satan continue to empower those of us that follow Him......Ave Satanas....

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Where please? Show us.
Do you think you can defend the indefensible? The bible is always right and it is written that your lord and master will soon be cooling his heels in red hot larvae along with you and every other human that refuses the pointless sacrifice of Jesus.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2013
RationalDude: Do you think you can defend the indefensible? The bible is always right and it is written that your lord and master will soon be cooling his heels in red hot larvae along with you and every other human that refuses the pointless sacrifice of Jesus.

I see what you did there. You are one of us. Greetings.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
O Mighty Lord Satan, by whom all things are set free, I cast myself utterly into thine arms and place myself unreservedly under thy all powerful protection. Comfort me and deliver me from all of the hindrances and snares of those who wish to harm me, both seen and unseen.
Visit justice and vengeance upon those who seek my destruction. Render them powerless and devastated. Direct their malice to return upon them tenfold and to destroy them who would resent my being.
Fill my soul with thy infernal power, strengthen me, that I may persevere in my service, and act as an agent of thy works and a vessel of thy will.
This I ask in your name, almighty and ineffable Lord Satan who liveth and reigneth forevermore.
Ave Satanas

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RayMcBlue(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
This Alfa character is something else...lol!grin
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ray McBlue: This Alfa character is something else...lol!grin

My strength comes from the Guide.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I see what you did there. You are one of us. Greetings.
One of you? Nah!The devil had better be wary of me. I got my sights on his throne.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
RationalDude: One of you? Nah!The devil had better be wary of me. I got my sights on his throne.

You can always try. Hahaha. He is waiting.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You can always try. Hahaha. He is waiting.
I come from a long line of demon slayers. Slaying satan will just be like a walk in the park.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
RationalDude: I come from a long line of demon slayers. Slaying satan will just be like a walk in the park.

You boast like a xtian and like a xtian, it's all empty words.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wolves attack me,
yet I walk on.
Birds pluck out my eyes,
yet I see.
Strength has always been within,
I just had to find it.
Satan, you are my fire.
I will ascend with you,
my beloved, Father.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You boast like a xtian and like a xtian, it's all empty words.
Why is the bum so scared to show his face? Oh! He's just an empty word.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Wolves attack me,
yet i walk on
For where? Nigeria here, u sure say no be ordinary dog u dey mistake as fox..... Sorry...... Wolf
Birds pluck out my eyes,
yet I see.
no wonder u dey mistake dog as wolf, ur eyes has lost it's primary ability.
Strength has always been within,
I just had to find it.
but Randy Orton or John Cena go still beat u sha
Satan, you are my fire.
I will ascend with you,
my beloved, Father.
you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2013
RationalDude: Why is the bum so scared to show his face? Oh! He's just an empty word.

Please don't talk of yahweh here.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2013
RationalDude: For where? Nigeria here, u sure say no be ordinary dog u dey mistake as fox..... Sorry...... Wolf
no wonder u dey mistake dog as wolf, ur eyes has lost it's primary ability.
but Randy Orton or John Cena go still beat u sha
you are on your own.

lol.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Thank you Satan for the sunlight this morning.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Please don't talk of yahweh here.
is satan scared of the name? Satan must be a sissy, no wonder he was beaten silly by Michael.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
RationalDude: is satan scared of the name? Satan must be a sissy, no wonder he was beaten silly by Michael.

You have been misinformed.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You have been misinformed.
Nah. The source of my information is inerrant and as such contains no false information.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
RationalDude: is satan scared of the name? Satan must be a sissy, no wonder he was beaten silly by Michael.

Why not mind ya business??
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RayMcBlue(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
So tell me, Alfa, your lord and master Lucifer and the Christian god Yahweh, which one do you think would win in a fair arm wrestling bout?

[img]http://blog.richmond.edu/heroes/files/2013/06/Good-vs-Evil.11.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Why not mind ya business??
It became my business when Luciferous von Satanus decided to pitch his tent on earth. I curse the day he harbored his eveel (advanced form of evil) intention to take over the heavens. Yahweh doesn't take such insolence lightly.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ajibam: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ray McBlue: So tell me, Alfa, your lord and master Lucifer and the Christian god Yahweh, which one do you think would win in a fair arm wrestling bout?

an archangel is enough,,

2 Likes

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RayMcBlue(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ajibam:
an archangel is enough,,

Really??

But, I heard somewhere that all the angels are scared of Lucy. In fact, he was the strongest of all the angels before rebelling against his maker?

Putting into account that he is the sole king of hell, he's a god by his own right, right? Which implies that he must be almost as strong as your god, especially now that all the souls consistently trooping into hell on daily basis made him much stronger than he was before, right?

So which one will really win in an arm wrestling, him or your god?

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ajibam:
an archangel is enough,,
Nah! Have you ever wondered why Luciferous Von Satanus felt he could take out Yahweh? Hell, he even convinced one-third of Yahweh's soldier to join him. Do not underrate him, i see him coming tops if this match should take place.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
RationalDude: It became my business when Luciferous von Satanus decided to pitch his tent on earth. I curse the day he harbored his eveel (advanced form of evil) intention to take over the heavens. Yahweh doesn't take such insolence lightly.

Are you Yahweh?? Is this planet Earth?? Guy, Alfa has every right to report you and have you banned if you keep up with this 'harrassment'.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Are you Yahweh?? Is this planet Earth?? Guy, Alfa has every right to report you and have you banned if you keep up with this 'harrassment'.

No ban here. Freedom of speech is paramount in our world. Unlike yahweh, Satan can take anything you throw at him, including misinformed insults.

It takes Satanic courage to confront Satan. He's alright.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
RationalDude: It became my business when Luciferous von Satanus decided to pitch his tent on earth. I curse the day he harbored his eveel (advanced form of evil) intention to take over the heavens. Yahweh doesn't take such insolence lightly.

Misinformed.
Satan is in charge. Yahweh is hiding. All your foaming in the mouth can't change these facts.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nice work here Alfa. Since the thread was not stickied, you have taken it upon yourself to maintain it on the first page. You de try. . .

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Judas2013: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Selling Jesus was a piece of cake. I got my reward from Satan grin grin. Unlike some people whose reward is in the afterlife.....(419 reward).

If the christians claim is correct, the fruit of the garden gave us knowledge of the scientific world,i guess that was Satan's best gift to Man. The Tower of Babel was destroyed by Yahweh angry a very jealous god indeed. Why not stick to satan the activator of freewill. As we can see the christian lack freewill,including the muslims. Yet they benefit from knowledge of "satan". What would a christian'/muslim's life be without the Internet,mobile phone,credit cards,cars,trains etc they will keep wondering in the wilderness for 40 years(probably the rest of their lives)

Adam realised we was naked,stupid,ignorant after allegedly eating the fruit. He covered himself immediately and was ashamed to let yahweh see him and Eve naked. Henceforth, he built himself a house,sewed cloths, fuccked Eve and got her pregnant. From that day humans became intelligent and here we are today using the Internet. Isn't satan great? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RayMcBlue(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Still waiting for your response, Alfa.

So tell me, Alfa, your lord and master Lucifer and the Christian god Yahweh, which one do you think would win in a fair arm wrestling bout?

[img]http://blog.richmond.edu/heroes/files/2013/06/Good-vs-Evil.11.jpg[/img]
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Are you Yahweh??
If I was Yahweh, I would probably be preparing Alfa's special torture chamber in the hottest part of hell
Is this planet Earth??
duh! Of course it is
Guy, Alfa has every right to report you and have you banned if you keep up with this 'harrassment'.
Why can't his Satanic master ban me? He has to wait for nairaland mods to do that cos satan can't do a simple thing like placing someone on a ban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi / Uchenna Obuna Killed In The Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.