Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Urgent!!!!in Need Of A Trusted Business Partner Based In The U.S.A - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgent!!!!in Need Of A Trusted Business Partner Based In The U.S.A (450 Views)

Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price) / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!!!in Need Of A Trusted Business Partner Based In The U.S.A by gymmaster(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hello,please i am need of a trusted autodealer based in america,i am a car importer based here in europe but for sometime now most of my customers in nigeria are demanding models like toyota camry,sieenas,i usually buy them from europe and ship to them but meeen the prices are way too high compared to the prices of this cars in america,so when i ship these models to nigeria,they are usually more expensive.
In a nutshell i need a contact based in america who i can trust please,i have so many demands right now,please you can contact through this email collinsaim@yahoo.com or call 0034698722581.thanks
Re: Urgent!!!!in Need Of A Trusted Business Partner Based In The U.S.A by gymmaster(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
wink
Re: Urgent!!!!in Need Of A Trusted Business Partner Based In The U.S.A by md003: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
There are 3 businesses that you can set up
that will double your money in 1yr.
These businesses will guarantee 100-200%
profit within 1yr. contact me for details on
07089728887 call or txt me.
Re: Urgent!!!!in Need Of A Trusted Business Partner Based In The U.S.A by Emperoh(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
gymmaster: Hello,please i am need of a trusted autodealer based in america,i am a car importer based here in europe but for sometime now most of my customers in nigeria are demanding models like toyota camry,sieenas,i usually buy them from europe and ship to them but meeen the prices are way too high compared to the prices of this cars in america,so when i ship these models to nigeria,they are usually more expensive.
In a nutshell i need a contact based in america who i can trust please,i have so many demands right now,please you can contact through this email collinsaim@yahoo.com or call 0034698722581.thanks

Your email address is wrong,
I just sent you a mail and it bounced.

call the number on my signature. . . . for more on how i can help u
Re: Urgent!!!!in Need Of A Trusted Business Partner Based In The U.S.A by gymmaster(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2013
Emperoh:

Your email address is wrong,
I just sent you a mail and it bounced.

call the number on my signature. . . . for more on how i can help u
very sorry,this is the correct email collinsaimi@yahoo.com phone number 0034698722581,please do get in touch asap,thanks,lets do business
Re: Urgent!!!!in Need Of A Trusted Business Partner Based In The U.S.A by gymmaster(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2013
smiley
Re: Urgent!!!!in Need Of A Trusted Business Partner Based In The U.S.A by Emperoh(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2013
gymmaster: very sorry,this is the correct email collinsaimi@yahoo.com phone number 0034698722581,please do get in touch asap,thanks,lets do business

You have mail

(1) (Reply)

2006 Model Corolla-sport 4sale / Newly Arrived Hyundai Sonata 03 From London @ Very Affordable Price. 08063171222 / Used Toyota Rav4 2003model For 1.4m @08024008703 08115837985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.