Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Increase Your Search Engine Ranking On Google.com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Increase Your Search Engine Ranking On Google.com.ng (1173 Views)

Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings / Http://google.com.ng Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase Your Search Engine Ranking On Google.com.ng by seoconsultant(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hello everyone in NL
am here to offer a proposal to all webmasters that are interested in
optimizing their websites for google.com.ng
for only 20,000 naira your site stands a chance to increase
it's current ranking, even get listed for a long tail keyword phrase,
and inturn you enjoy higher visibility when people search for your keywords.
The terms of this offer is simple
the keyword your to optimized will be 4 maximum and you submit a single url.
make sure that the keywords are three word phrases and they have low competition
on google.com.ng, if you don't know what this means, then you can either visit my site
http://www.seowebanalyst.com and download the free copy presentation to learn how to
perform onpage optimization and keyword research.
Or you simply type your keyword phrases in google.com.ng, make sure that the website
returned is not greater than 2 million, it works faster and better with such keywords.
if you have such a keyword then you have a gold mine, next you need to do onpage optimization
I will prepare a report that will guide you to know what you ought to do, a sample of my report can be downloaded
from my site http://www.seowebanalyst.com from this report you will edit your webpage base on the recommendataion
given to you.
The main keyword should be your major priority, it will be the one I will target the most, while the other 3 keyword phrases
are just simply bonuses.
I will handle the off site optimization via link building, the type of links I will build for you are panda
and google proof, so you don't have to worry about being slapped.
My method of link building is via a link pyramid and you have the diagram below, I will supply you rather for 20,000 naira
up to 3000 links! That will start working as soon as you have finished your onpage optimization and submitted to google.
Mostly you give 40days to see results.
My site has been online for 6 months now and have witnessed no lose of keywords, rather have added more keywords
although I tend to drop on some, but I believe it's to give way for me to rank for another highly competitive keyword.
if you need to know the list of my keywords am ranking for you can see a brief list below.
Google.com
Two keywords
1.) Affordable seo
2.) SEO FIRMS
Google.com.ng
Three Keywords
1.) Affordable seo packages
2.) SEO consulting services

I rank for over 200 keywords on some Google local urls.
I attained this without the use of press releases, because pressrelease is temporary, especially if your site
those not worth it, it will never come on the top list when the pr life span as ended.
But imagine a site that already ranks for affordable seo marketing, and now ranks for seo marketing in 2nd page
doing a press release for web marketing will be a great success for that website.
This is because of the correlation between keyword phrases that search engine rely on.
eg....I optimize my website for affordable seo firm, but am also ranking for affordable seo company on google.com
I optimize for seo consulting company and am also ranking for seo consulting company.
Hope you see the relation ship, using this technique has won me throphies smiley
So if you will need to get your site on Google.com.ng
please let me know
via 07034222684
PS: I will not optimize a seo related keyword for any one...because I will like to monopolize it for a while smiley

Re: Increase Your Search Engine Ranking On Google.com.ng by minmini: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2014
To increase page rank of your site in Google, Bing, AOL, yahoo and many other search engines.. You can do directories submissions, article writing, social networking promotions like youtube, facebook and twitter promotions and Social Bookmarking .These are free methods which helps to get small amount of traffic. It will take some months to increase traffic. If you want to increase your website traffic and page rank soon, you can get Search Engine Visibility service from the site Thewebpole.com this promote site in search engines, directories and many ways to increase page rank and traffic.

1 Like

Re: Increase Your Search Engine Ranking On Google.com.ng by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2016
can you do similar stuff for an american content blog, targeting US visitors?
seoconsultant:
Hello everyone in NL
am here to offer a proposal to all webmasters that are interested in
optimizing their websites for google.com.ng
for only 20,000 naira your site stands a chance to increase
it's current ranking, even get listed for a long tail keyword phrase,
and inturn you enjoy higher visibility when people search for your keywords.
The terms of this offer is simple
the keyword your to optimized will be 4 maximum and you submit a single url.
make sure that the keywords are three word phrases and they have low competition
on google.com.ng, if you don't know what this means, then you can either visit my site
http://www.seowebanalyst.com and download the free copy presentation to learn how to
perform onpage optimization and keyword research.
Or you simply type your keyword phrases in google.com.ng, make sure that the website
returned is not greater than 2 million, it works faster and better with such keywords.
if you have such a keyword then you have a gold mine, next you need to do onpage optimization
I will prepare a report that will guide you to know what you ought to do, a sample of my report can be downloaded
from my site http://www.seowebanalyst.com from this report you will edit your webpage base on the recommendataion
given to you.
The main keyword should be your major priority, it will be the one I will target the most, while the other 3 keyword phrases
are just simply bonuses.
I will handle the off site optimization via link building, the type of links I will build for you are panda
and google proof, so you don't have to worry about being slapped.
My method of link building is via a link pyramid and you have the diagram below, I will supply you rather for 20,000 naira
up to 3000 links! That will start working as soon as you have finished your onpage optimization and submitted to google.
Mostly you give 40days to see results.
My site has been online for 6 months now and have witnessed no lose of keywords, rather have added more keywords
although I tend to drop on some, but I believe it's to give way for me to rank for another highly competitive keyword.
if you need to know the list of my keywords am ranking for you can see a brief list below.
Google.com
Two keywords
1.) Affordable seo
2.) SEO FIRMS
Google.com.ng
Three Keywords
1.) Affordable seo packages
2.) SEO consulting services

I rank for over 200 keywords on some Google local urls.
I attained this without the use of press releases, because pressrelease is temporary, especially if your site
those not worth it, it will never come on the top list when the pr life span as ended.
But imagine a site that already ranks for affordable seo marketing, and now ranks for seo marketing in 2nd page
doing a press release for web marketing will be a great success for that website.
This is because of the correlation between keyword phrases that search engine rely on.
eg....I optimize my website for affordable seo firm, but am also ranking for affordable seo company on google.com
I optimize for seo consulting company and am also ranking for seo consulting company.
Hope you see the relation ship, using this technique has won me throphies smiley
So if you will need to get your site on Google.com.ng
please let me know
via 07034222684
PS: I will not optimize a seo related keyword for any one...because I will like to monopolize it for a while smiley
Re: Increase Your Search Engine Ranking On Google.com.ng by yinkeys(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2016
Is it compulsory for one to pay for search engine registration after buying and hosting a domain @seoconsultant
Re: Increase Your Search Engine Ranking On Google.com.ng by seoconsultant(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2016
radiokilla:
can you do similar stuff for an american content blog, targeting US visitors?

Yes I can please send details to info@seowebanalyst.com
Thanks
Re: Increase Your Search Engine Ranking On Google.com.ng by seoconsultant(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2016
yinkeys:
Is it compulsory for one to pay for search engine registration after buying and hosting a domain @seoconsultant
Pay for search engine registration? does your host provide such service?
hosting is independent service and you do not buy search engine registration.

I think you should read this article to understand essence of search engine marketing

(1) (Reply)

I'll Design Any Website For You Free / Another Deal >> US Adsense With $50+ Account For Sale << / The Most Common Reasons Why Your Website Can Be Penalyzed By Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.