Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria (41069 Views)

Main One Cable Massive Recruitment / Massive Recruitment in Main One Cable / Vacancies At Main One Cable Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by osothe: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
osothe:

Pls can you also forward it to me. My email address is abubakaribrahim725@gmail.com

Thanks I have seen it

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by AyjayE: 8:16am On Jan 18, 2022
Guys how was the aptitude test?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Simeon590(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jay133:

lucyjane384@yahoo.com
simeonjoseph590@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Simeon590(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
osothe:
abubakaribrahim725@gmail.com
please I need it too. Thanks simeonjoseph590@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Kyle1993: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Pls i need it
kylelanre@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by FunkeOnif: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
haramydekoa@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Moniter0:
For those asking for workforce past questions, drop your email addresses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by MattChidi(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
For those who have written the exam, how was it?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by MattChidi(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
AyjayE:
Guys how was the aptitude test?

It went well. Though, the numerical questions took most of the time.

For those yet to write, I'd advise don't start with numerical questions, go to others first then return to do it. You can use the calculator in the PC to hasten calculation when tackling the numerical questions.

All the best.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by heayernu56(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2022
MattChidi:

For those yet to write, I'd advise don't start with numerical questions, go to others first then return to do it. You can use the calculator in the PC to hasten calculation when tackling the numerical questions.

All the best.
In the test hall, it was strictly mentioned that the use of calculator is not allowed including the one on the PC... I did mine on monday
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by warhzza(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2022
hi, guys...Those that did theirs on Monday, How far? heard anything yet....
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by warhzza(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2022
MattChidi:

All the best.

Nice tips up there, but we were advised not to use the system calculator.. But go with the other tips up there. Best of Luck
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by mrlaw93(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moniter0:
mrlaw93@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by teeezy00: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moniter0:
dankhay00@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by GlorianaCO(f): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moniter0:

Please gloriaeruchi1@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ekoghenone: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
please i need it too. my mail ezekieljuliet2@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ekoghenone: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moniter0:

ezekieljuliet2@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Jayjohnson08(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Please help send review for past questions to
jaydesigns.tobe@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Jayjohnson08(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moniter0:

jaydesigns.tobe@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ekoghenone: 1:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Moniter0:
teiluj1@gmail.com. please send to me. thank you
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by mrlaw93(m): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2022
osothe:

Thanks I have seen it

Please share with me mrlaw93@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by tuyiiwonder: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Who has the idea of how much salary to expect if eventually employed as graduate trainee?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Kimoiza: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2022
Hi everyone.

I have been invited for a computer-based assessment test at MainOne Cable tomorrow.

Please, what should I expect?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Kimoiza: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2022
kimmyoris1694@gmail.com
Please, I need it.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Kimoiza: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2022
kimmyoris1694@gmail.com
I need it, please.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Kimoiza: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
kimmyoris1694@gmail.com
Please share with me.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Necessary materials please
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mryheenkus: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please I will be needing the past questions tonight as I have an assessment tomorrow morning

mryheenkus40@gmail.com

Moniter0:
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by kingdavid9c(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Moniter0:

davidadejumo@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by MattChidi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
heayernu56:
In the test hall, it was strictly mentioned that the use of calculator is not allowed including the one on the PC... I did mine on monday

Okay, all the best.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by abdon07: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2022
abdulrahmannuru.an@gmail.com
Moniter0:
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by abdon07: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2022
please share with me abdulrahmannuru.an@gmail.com thank you
osothe:

Thanks I have seen it
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Voniblexn: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Moniter0:
No reply

Please, i need workforce PQ, my mail is blessingisibor24@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This / Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking / Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.