Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria (40951 Views)

Main One Cable Massive Recruitment / Massive Recruitment in Main One Cable / Vacancies At Main One Cable Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 5:27am On Feb 23, 2022
I'm yet to receive mine, I acknowledged on that Friday I received the first mail. When did you guys acknowledge.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 5:44am On Feb 23, 2022
Mryheenkus:
Check your mail guys
what time did you reply to them after getting the provisional offer on Friday? Did you sign and attach the provisional offer letter sent to us?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2022
rowlandwow:
what time did you reply to them after getting the provisional offer on Friday? Did you sign and attach the provisional offer letter sent to us?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mryheenkus: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2022
rowlandwow:

I replied about an hour later. If you replied it will drop
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by jlomz: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2022
cove3:

I don't think you should give up, because I just got the offer from mainone

Bros legit you got the offer on Monday, like for the first time and same GT?

What Track is yours?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
BunbleBee:
If you replied the mail, then yours will surely drop. Be patient
I am bro, thanks. Can't practically do something else than be calm �
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mryheenkus:

I replied about an hour later. If you replied it will drop
I replied an hour too, but without the attached documents. Sent the signed documents later that day

Did you sign and attach too?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mryheenkus: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
rowlandwow:
I replied an hour too, but without the attached documents. Sent the signed documents later that day

Same with me, I signed the document later that day.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by AyjayE: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
rowlandwow:

I replied more than an hour later, and my friend replied around 3pm sef. I only accepted the offer, I didn’t sign the document attached and We got the second mail yesterday evening.
Pls check that that mail isn’t stuck in ur outbox, check ur spam also for the second mail, if u don’t find it, I ll advice u call HR o, cos 5pm today was the deadline for submission of the signed offer letter.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
rowlandwow:

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
AyjayE:

I replied more than an hour later, and my friend replied around 3pm sef. I only accepted the offer, I didn’t sign the document attached and We got the second mail yesterday evening.
Pls check that that mail isn’t stuck in ur outbox, check ur spam also for the second mail, if u don’t find it, I ll advice u call HR o, cos 5pm today was the deadline for submission of the signed offer letter.

I just checked, I replied just few minutes after I got the mail. Then sent the signed copy later the day.

I'll call the HR first thing tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Is there anybody else like me yet to receive the second email?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mryheenkus: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
rowlandwow:
Is there anybody else like me yet to receive the second email?

How far??
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
rowlandwow:

I just checked, I replied just few minutes after I got the mail. Then sent the signed copy later the day.

I'll call the HR first thing tomorrow
wassup, how'd it go?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
AyjayE:

During training u earn 100k a month. For 6 weeks it ll be prorated, meaning it ll be 150k. That’s what HR told me. I haven’t heard anything since my interview on Monday. Thanks
From the mail, it seems they'll still deduct from the training allowance sef.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
BunbleBee:
wassup, how'd it go?
I called and they said they are aware. That they will still send it before the end of the week o
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
BunbleBee:
From the mail, it seems they'll still deduct from the training allowance sef.
lol for tax
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
rowlandwow:
lol for tax
Yes na. Make dem pity us na
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
rowlandwow:
I called and they said they are aware. That they will still send it before the end of the week o
Great then.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Binance2021(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2022
lukman:

Yes it's legit. Go for your interview. Workforce only conducted the test on their behalf.

Any one here have idea about mainone oral interview
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
BunbleBee:
Great then.
I don't know if they are messing with me, but I'm yet to get the signed copy by the ceo
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
rowlandwow:
I don't know if they are messing with me, but I'm yet to get the signed copy by the ceo
Well, since they asked you to wait, there is nothing more you can do considering the fact that resumption is still weeks away. Maybe reminders might do sha
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
rowlandwow:
Besides the week ends tomorrow, so let's see what happens.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2022
BunbleBee:
Well, since they asked you to wait, there is nothing more you can do considering the fact that resumption is still weeks away. Maybe reminders might do sha
But there could be no other screening at this point now. Except those that didn't show interest or acceptance.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2022
rowlandwow:
But there could be no other screening at this point now. Except those that didn't show interest or acceptance.
Exactly
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Finally I've received the 2nd Mail.

2 Likes

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by SamuelAkala(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2022
rowlandwow:
Congratulations to you �

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
rowlandwow:
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mryheenkus: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Please who has gotten the mail for the location of
O??
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Bussy9: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please I need workforce high potential assessment past questions and answer
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by eyecandydolly: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hello

I got an invite for an online assessment with MainOne Cable Company. The assessment includes aptitude test and essay. How do I prepare for this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

"Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) / My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story / My Sad Interview Experience This Week..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.