Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria (41014 Views)

Main One Cable Massive Recruitment / Massive Recruitment in Main One Cable / Vacancies At Main One Cable Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Deway52(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
eyecandydolly:
Hello

I got an invite for an online assessment with MainOne Cable Company. The assessment includes aptitude test and essay. How do I prepare for this?

Send me a mail on this academteachinghub@gmail.com
Though its not free but 85% is assured
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by eyecandydolly: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
I sent you a mail
Deway52:

Send me a mail on this academteachinghub@gmail.com
Though its not free but 85% is assured
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mahyorkun: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by adekusile: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
eyecandydolly:

I sent you a mail

bro, abeg she u do the test we fit link up on WA my cont: zero nine zero nineteen eighty-two eighty-five seventy-five. i just finish am ni.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by olaide92(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
jeswinner:
I have an online aptitude test for Datacentre multiskilled engineer tomorrow. What should I expect?
hello how are you doing? Please how is the interview like for this role?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mahyorkun: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Jeddis: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
What is it to expect in the MAINONE test. I am invited for test tomorrow. Role: Technical support
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by VoltageDivida(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations to all those who got employed by Mainone earlier this year, I hope you are are enjoying your time with them thus far.

Please I need you to share your experiences working with them thus far.
What is the work work environment like? , how demanding is the job? , is there room for growth & how is the pay? Etc.

Please I need to know these to enable me decide whether to leave my current job and accept their offer (which I'm expecting anytime soon), or continue managing my current job (which is not too bad).

@Mryheenkus AyjayE BunbleBee rowlandwow abdon07 cove3 emoboy4u BlessedJonMoss please I need your replies. T for Thanks
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Nueleze(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Jeddis:
What is it to expect in the MAINONE test. I am invited for test tomorrow. Role: Technical support
Hello please how was the test?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Oluwa6ixgod: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Y’all please help us out
We just applied for the graduate trainee role

Kindly help with PQ to study with thanks yall

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oluwa6ixgod:
Y’all please help us out
We just applied for the graduate trainee role

Kindly help with PQ to study with thanks yall

Bro,good evening.. Pls were you able to get materials for the interview?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
MattChidi:

Thank you so much. I have received it.

Bro, good evening.. Pls I'd appreciate if you could share d material with me...... God bless you sir.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Oluwa6ixgod: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
peniel465:

Sir, pls can u share the same materials with me?.. Thanks in advance sir.. Watchmandanieldeuel@gmail.com

Pls help send to

Butter.horpy@gmail.com

Also has invite for test started rolling in

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by AlienRobot: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
For workforce recently conducted aptitude test questions and answers,

Send a mail geexclusive4@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oluwa6ixgod:

Pls help send to

Butter.horpy@gmail.com

Also has invite for test started rolling in

Yes bro, I got mine today...
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Oluwa6ixgod: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
peniel465:

Yes bro, I got mine today...

Am yet to get any ooo

Is yours HNd or BSC

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oluwa6ixgod:

Am yet to get any ooo

Is yours HNd or BSC

Sorry bro... It was the test I was invited for.. Not an "interview".. So how are you preparing?..
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lilshevy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
According to the mail the test will be organised by Workforce..... Workforce again!?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by henryrony: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Who has the MainOne past questions for Graduate Trainee program? A friend of mine just got mail to come for test/interview.

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by henryrony: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Anyone with the MainOne past questions. Kindly forward to me. hicmax3@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ejikehimself(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
I also got the mail for the test. Anybody that have the past questions should please send to my mail
ugwuejike15@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lilshevy(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2022
It seems those that did the test in Feb didn't write essay, but this time they included essay, 30m essay.

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Oluwa6ixgod: 6:19am On Aug 25, 2022
No mail yet��

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2022
lilshevy:
It seems those that did the test in Feb didn't write essay, but this time they included essay, 30m essay.

Omo,..I guess these guys who wrote the tests before are not online.. No response yet..
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lilshevy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
But here too dry o. We really need pq...

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by 01mascot: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Please, I also got the mail for the MainOne Graduate Trainee Assessment. Anyone with past questions should please send them to my mail top.writer1984@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by adefenwa19: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Good evening
Please, who can share the Mainone past question to me adefenwa19@gmail.com
Thank u
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
lilshevy:
But here too dry o. We really need pq...

Let me share the one dat I have..
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
For workforce pst Q.. Check my signature..
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lilshevy(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2022
peniel465:
For workforce pst Q.. Check my signature..
Thanks bro.
Seriously there's something I dont understand about workforce. How do they expect you to do those calculations without a calculatior?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. / Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread / BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.