Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

An Old Bees' Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Old Bees' Story (536 Views)

Ode To An Old Friend / Election Palava:my Story About Ogechi And His Brother-an Old Friend / FORBIDDEN DREAMS (an Old Poem Of Mine Inspired By Yanni) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Old Bees' Story by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Standing by some tree, i'm in the appearance of my paternal grandmother (strange dream), then a bee comes, goes into my ear, wallows in it...i have to keep as still as possible to prevent getting stung!!! then it comes out, gone.
Exit. Scene 2, yet another bee paranoia dream, can't remember, Bees!, Bees!! Bees!!! Then i wake up, to the buzzing of Mosquitoes...Power outage, Uh, that must be it, the Mosquitoes are making me dream Bees!!! Anyway...Bees...been a while, but the most memorable would be in JS 1, probably early 1994 or december, 1993, strollng towards the classrooms alone, with that naive swagger, almost without a care in the world, kicking this row of trees planted, God knows how long! They looked like Tropical Pine trees!!! The mature ones were very tall, the ones i was Bark-kicking as i strolled towards the classrooms were probably about 6 - 7years old, so they were still young and swayed as i kicked them, then, suddenly, i received a firm knock on my head...over the minutest area imaginable, actually, it felt like a bomb dropped by some Lilliputian Aircrafts...then i looked up and saw several tiny biological aircraft like critters...my reflex instinct was to duck while my legs detoured the path of Armageddon and whisked me to safety...What the hell was that?!! i pondered, as i fled for my life, looking back, as the Squadron sped after me, hot on pursuit.
I reached safety, my head hurt like a mine field gone off, at the very vertex...i rubbed hard, i think somebody then said...''you were stung by a bee''. That would be the last time i ever kicked innocent young trees!
Hmmn, why was i Grandmum in my dream...probably because, before i slept i was thinking i had to call her...call her in the morning then, Bees...

Re: An Old Bees' Story by LarrySun(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Chat With Nature / Best Novel / Wandering Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.