Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Not Too Long Ago, Fashola Said To GEJ. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Not Too Long Ago, Fashola Said To GEJ. (615 Views)

When January Is Becoming Too Long / Cant Stop Laughing Alone So I Said To Share Dis.... / You Know You've Been Out Of Nigeria Too Long When You Start Saying: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Too Long Ago, Fashola Said To GEJ. by agbameta: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
And it is interesting that these remarks are being made from outside Lagos , so I hope that when they come here they would be able to call us rascals again. And if we are rascals, it means that some of the other governors they have been presiding over is a republic of rascals. But I leave him to decide his own choice of words. Why should they be worried about our success in Lagos?

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/feb/10/national-10-02-2011-001.htm
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Fashola Said To GEJ. by agbameta: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
So, GEJ visited Fashola in Lagos.

What happened during the visit.?
Re: Not Too Long Ago, Fashola Said To GEJ. by agbameta: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
And this is what GEJ did in Lagos with Fashola.

[img]http://topetempler.files./2012/06/cry-jonaok.jpg?w=450[/img]

He cried and begged....

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Call Me With This Numbers For Your Life Changing Business / Prof And Capt In The Ship / Swaggerlicious Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.