Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. (1075 Views)

Impeachment: The Bane Of Nigeria Democracy / IMPEACHMENT: The New Trend In Nigeria / Like Ngf Election Like Rivers Speaker Impeachment, The Politricks Of Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
The Hypocrites:
When we talk about strengthening our democracy, every politician and politically benefiting elites pay lips service to our named but not
experienced democracy. The Baraje group comes off as hypocrites trying to impeach Jonathan for political means. The truth is, Jonathan's impeachment in now possible more than ever. Although Jonathan is no longer supported by 80% of Nigerians, the basis of his looming impeachment is plainly political and not for the sake of democracy. Jonathan has disappointed Nigerians too much. Lying that he did not promise one term only is a political disappointment which has nothing to do with the people but his party. Not fixing our refineries, chasing after Amaechi while ASUU is on strike, insecurity, unemployment and using media propaganda to deceive Nigerians are enough reasons to impeach him. But are those people capable of impeaching him sincere with their urge to impeach him?

The Hypocrites in opposition: Of course we all know APC will gladly join the Baraje group to impeach Jonathan and further polarize PDP which is good for our democracy. But the reason for APC's assumed action won't be for the sake of democracy but to further destroy a would be opposition should APC wield power. Is that good for our democracy? Any sane and unbiased Nigerian know PDP has to die for Nigeria to move forward. If PDP continues to hold on to power, Nigeria will be destroyed.

The Hypocrites: Baraje Group. Without saying much, we already know the Baraje group is becoming powerful within PDP. Whether Jonathanians want to accept it or not, without those governors at the PDP national convention, they will support the opposition and that's the end of Jonathan's 2nd term bid and probably his political career. Every Nigerian that is on the street is cursing Jonathan and we all know this if not for the paid hacks here. We all know Jonathan's performance is abysmal to say the least. Nigerians don't want him anymore but should the Baraje group to ride on the back of the people's will to wield power? even though we all know Atiku is just as corrupt as every other PDP member. Should Atiku be the hero Nigerians want? "If you let someone else fight for your freedom, your freedom becomes a prize" - Mopelola Alabi (grandma).

The Hypocrites: ND! The threats that should Jonathan be impeached or not allowed to run second term is the most hypocritical attitude ever in this nation. In 2010, Wole Soyinka, Falana, Tunde Bakare, Pat Utomi and many others came out to protect not just our constitution but our perceived un ripe and mostly not experienced democracy. These fathers of our generation basically fought to put Jonathan there constitutionally. If that same constitution will be used whether hypocritically or righteously to impeach Jonathan, so be it!!!. Jonathan abused the constitution openly by supporting the Rivers crisis in which 5 out of 32 members were trying to impeach a speaker and governor. If through the reps and senators, Jonathan is impeached by a constitutional majority, ND needs to accept that fact not tell us to abuse the constitution we used to support Jonathan just because it's not favoring them.

The Sincere: I'm sorry, none! Maybe Musiwa grin grin

The Blind: SE/SS!!! Jonathan has done nothing for the SS period!!! He has done for his boys not his people. East West road is still a threat to human life even though their is NDDC and another ministry that handles ND alone and these ministries gets funds. Ask yourselves how this has helped the average ND? The oil producing communities are still the most impoverished communities. GEJ is making the second niger bridge a campaign strategy in SE and the bridge hasn't seen the light of day. How is the Onitcha river port coming along? SE people need technocrats and ideologically driven leaders like every other Nigerian region does but GEJ frustrated Charles Soludo's efforts and so SE are still kissing GEJ's ass? He just denied you guys a quality leader. Is Peter Obi now a quality leader? Are Orji Kalu and Elechi quality leaders? A strong man in APC is Ngige and he is a foundation of the opposition since ACN. But all a politician has to do is call him "Chris Tunde Ngige" and the Tunde will evoke Igbo's hatred for Yorubas but this time it will be transferred directly to their own son who has no Yoruba blood in him. What has PDP done for Igbo people not Igbo individuals and thieves?

This is not an articles.
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice summation to an extent!
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by aljharem(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
That's the truth. Very honest opinion
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin grin grin

They would soon come here...not to debate on your points raised...but to curse ...abuse and use vulgar words on you OP.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Evyuc(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
If u finish dis yeye writn go and sleep night don fall ad keep on dream about wht to write tomorw. HATER!

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Idodo Oro ni paddy yi nso o!

LOL!!
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hmmmm....
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by PaulJohn1: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
The most pathetic part is how majority of the easterners on this forum were overwhelmed, rejoiced and pledged their support for Charles Soludo. Unknown to them that Jonathan and Obi had the plan to deceive him 'Soludo' out of PDP, kill and bury him in APGA just because he is a friend of Atiku which might be stumbling block for Jonathan's 2015 ambition.
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Dpeacemaker101: 1:39am On Sep 18, 2013
OP, I assume this is your own view as a Yoruba man, not to worry we would see the end soon.
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by stebell(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2013
@ OP, did I hear yu say 80% of Nigerians don't like GEJ? I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff. Don't worry ur comment above has notin to do wit de outcome come 2015. Unam.
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2013
I'm not here to argue with mindless paid hacks who got nothing to offer but ass licking praises for incompetence
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2013
stebell: @ OP, did I hear yu say 80% of Nigerians don't like GEJ? I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff. Don't worry ur comment above has notin to do wit de outcome come 2015. Unam.

Be honest with your self only those enjoying the corruption in this administration supports GEJ.
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by grafikii: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Great write up, destined for the back Page. Thanks to our biased mods
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Blesyn014(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
0lumide:

The Hypocrites in opposition: Of course we all know APC will gladly join the Baraje group to impeach Jonathan and further polarize PDP which is good for our democracy. But the reason for APC's assumed action won't be for the sake of democracy but to further destroy a would be opposition should APC wield power. Is that good for our democracy? Any sane and unbiased Nigerian know PDP has to die for Nigeria to move forward. If PDP continues to hold on to power, Nigeria will be destroyed.

Assume PDP dies just as you have said, what happens to the politicians will they die as well? What this country need is a total cleansing of all this thieves and rogues we call politicians. Weather PDP, APC, PDM, APGA or which ever political party we have, they are all the same abeg.
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Blesyn014: Assume PDP dies just as you have said, what happens to the politicians will they die as well? What this country need is a total cleansing of all this thieves and rogues we call politicians. Weather PDP, APC, PDM, APGA or which ever political party we have, they are all the same abeg.

I agree with you totally.

if you go at my posts on nairaland that talks about revolution, you'll understand that I've always proposed for people to flush out or kill these politicians for the sake of our future. I totally agree with you.

In the current scheme of things, PDP is too powerful and needs to be brought down.
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
Where are those hypocrites?
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Longeria(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
0lumide: Where are those hypocrites?
You're the hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by delvinmaya(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
faulty analysis olumide, but good article. already contradicted yourself claiming its not an article.
first, did you conduct a poll to conclude that 80% nigerians hate GEJ. second, they cant impeach GEJ, they would essentially dig their own grave, cos, no clear cut reason. when i say that,some peeps will scream and hurl insults, but up till now, all we have are rumours, no evidence, and please do not qoute nigerian newspapers who always qoute a source who refuses to be named. essentially no proof of abuse of power or negligence.
olumide ooooo, you should try to be objective. the baraje faction can only force an impasse, but even now, they lack a vital tool, power, which the tukur faction has, and they also lack legitimacy. remember sigidi and its proverbial bath in the lake and its consequences, na wetin go happen be that

1 Like

Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Bright2(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
So if i may ask,what is still holding the impeachment process? That you studied political science in school has nothing to do with our practical Nigeria politics undecided
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by emekakelvin(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
@op you are just here being talktive with the issue of impeachment

If u think Gej would be impeach u are O.Y.O
One more thing u criticise Gej adminstration of nt doing any thing 4 d ibo's, has Gej turns to a regional president? thinking out loud
You said dat Charles Soludo is the right man 4 anambra gubernational post?s.m.h ,using enthincity and regional contribution,which you use as a loophole in Gej adminstration, Charles Soludo would be the ghost of himself

Since his appointed upon office as C.B.N Governor, if I may asked?how many Anambra indigens are in govt related office?

Sir with all sincerity dont be sarcastic
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by TechyGuy: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Was this written by El-rufai or Lai Mohammed?
I think at the end of the article, it should read "Signed by APC in the SW Peninsula"
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2013
emekakelvin: @op you are just here being talktive with the issue of impeachment

One more thing u criticise Gej adminstration of nt doing any thing 4 d ibo's, has Gej turns to a regional president? thinking out loud
You said dat Charles Soludo is the right man 4 anambra gubernational post?s.m.h ,using enthincity and regional contribution,which you use as a loophole in Gej adminstration, Charles Soludo would be the ghost of himself

Since his appointed upon office as C.B.N Governor, if I may asked?how many Anambra indigens are in govt related office?

Please, where in my post did I support GEJ's impeachment by the opportunists?
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Gbawes: 12:01am On Sep 19, 2013
0lumide: I'm not here to argue with mindless paid hacks who got nothing to offer but ass licking praises for incompetence

Every other person that supports GEJ is a paid hack, a lap dog, a clannish apologetic.

Yet people from the SW are by default ACN, and which group does the @op belong to?

The openly tribal group of dayokanu or the unconvincing tribal group of Gbawe?

Try a new trick dude.
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by tomakint: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: OP, I assume this is your own view as a Yoruba man, not to worry we would see the end soon.
This is hilarious and 'masking the real truth' just to say the least undecided
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by IGBOSON1: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2013
Paul John: The most pathetic part is how majority of the easterners on this forum were overwhelmed, rejoiced and pledged their support for Charles Soludo. Unknown to them that Jonathan and Obi had the plan to deceive him 'Soludo' out of PDP, kill and bury him in APGA just because he is a friend of Atiku which might be stumbling block for Jonathan's 2015 ambition.

^^^This is what made me start seeing GEJ in a new light!......never knew he was this devious and self-centred walahi! He doesn't give a fuc/k if Anambra don't get the best available to select from, insofar as he's re-elected in 2015!

The river port; the 2nd Niger bridge; the much heralded new 'oyel' status......all na wash! Yet that useless Obi is following him about like a neutered lapdog! Anambra has lost out on all counts.....and Obi is scheming to install his puppet as we speak!
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by tomakint: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Longeria: You're the hypocrite.
You just spoke my MIND cool
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 19, 2013
emekakelvin: @op you are just here being talktive with the issue of impeachment

Am I suppose to reply a stupiid person? I didn't sign up for this!!
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by emekakelvin(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
mind ur words man
I'm not stupid,may be u are?
Of what gain,would It be,if I exchanged words with you?
Wake up man, we are in democratic world where the Govt of the day who encourages crticising has an alternative to Her prepare plan,which gives Double idea(solution) to the existing problem

I criticise ur post do not mean you are wrong?I just air my view,so if u like oar my opinion
0lumide:

Am I suppose to reply a stupiid person? I didn't sign up for this!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
emekakelvin: mind ur words man
I'm not stupid,may be u are?
Of what gain,would It be,if I exchanged words with you?
Wake up man, we are in democratic world where the Govt of the day who encourages crticising has an alternative to Her prepare plan,which gives Double idea(solution) to the existing problem

I criticise ur post do not mean you are wrong?I just air my view,so if u like oar my opinion shocked shocked shocked

read my original, read your reply, and see why I didn't sign up for joining issues with your likes..

(1) (Reply)

Police Shoots 60 Year Old Market Woman / APC: We’re Ready To Receive G-7 PDP governors / Police Smash Robbery Syndicate Which Killed 25 Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.