Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Define A Noun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Define A Noun (1017 Views)

Remembering University Days... Define Each Person In This PHOTO / How Do You Define A "Great Man Or Woman"? / Attention! NOUN Has Just Released Its 3rd Batch Admission List: Go Check Your Names. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Define A Noun by BibiBasy(f): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
A primary school chiild was asked to define a noun, and she defined it thus: A noun is the business manager of names. Claiming that is what she was taught. And i wonder, is that universally accepted?? Why won't a teacher give a simpler/basic definition to a primary 2 class and leave the "business manager" thingy for someone higher. Or maybe he wants to be cited thus: A NOUN IS A BUSINESS MANAGER OF NAMES (SOMEBODY, S. S. 2013) if he actually wants to be known!
Re: Define A Noun by fajani(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
happy birthday sweet girl
BibiBasy:
A primary school chiild was asked to define a noun, and she defined it thus: A noun is the business manager of names. Claiming that is what she was taught. And i wonder, is that universally accepted?? Why won't a teacher give a simpler/basic definition to a primary 2 class and leave the "business manager" thingy for someone higher. Or maybe he wants to be cited thus: A NOUN IS A BUSINESS MANAGER OF NAMES (SOMEBODY, S. S. 2013) if he actually wants to be known!
Re: Define A Noun by Inception(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi birthday mate! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Strike: ASUU Nec Meeting Holds Tomorrow Friday - Official Confirmation / Today NEC Meeting Confirmed.nasir Faggie / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.