Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed (25382 Views)

Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics! / Man Snatched By A Crocodile In Australia / Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Theben(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
choi! I give up. This guy's nutcase is peerless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
Theben: choi! I give up. This guy's nutcase is peerless.

You ran! grin grin grin grin grin

You seem to be smarter than the so called "genius" because you know when you will get a good intellectual pummeling. grin

See me dealing with the person like Mike Tyson beating Aki. grin
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by greatgenius: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, so it is time for you to spew moronic conjectures? grin

Of course it is expected of fucktards to throw conjectures when they are intimidated by intellectual dialectics. Evidence by the P*uussy above. grin

I failed to understand? grin

Let me read the rest and see whether you successfully proved I failed to understand. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
In your haste to reply you always fail to see the core of what i say.. you have a one track mind. you fail to live by your definition of intelligence.. one of my purpose for incarnating here is to teach so dont worry we will get there..

You are a person! grin grin grin grin grin

It is PERFECTLY okay and frequent for an intelligent person to seek a win-lose situation if it serves the best long-term goal.

Your problem is that you are way too thick and like majority of the public (i.e. fucktards), you are like a stupid barn animal who is impressionable by anything bright and sparkly, or simply take the most impressive or aggressive sounding sound bite offered as the rule.

Your only and repeated description of intelligence is that applied to diplomacy because you are way too cretinous to think laterally. grin grin grin grin

Hear the cretin: "Intelligence is love", "Intelligence seeks equality. equality is about fairness". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another example of "stupid barn animals who are impressionable by anything bright and sparkly" is evident by those that support homosexuality. Obviously it is easier to argue love, tolerance, equality, freedom etc, than to argue principles, morality, deviance, disgust etc.
obviously your level of intelligence still cant decipher my "intelligence is love" statement so i will try it with another angle..like matter and energy, love is manifestation of intelligence just as matter is manifestation of energy.. on the other hand "evil" is manifestation of ignorance.. love is intelligence expressed.. like white and black being one and the same and likewise energy and matter so is intelligence and love... if you are not expressing love you are not expressing intelligence... like i stated earlier though i am not going to waste my time on this. your problem though as evidenced by your ignorance is that by LOVE you assume i am mean love as pertains to a relationship alone.

You are a person!

I am destroying to fix. I have a full understanding of the Nigerian psychology. When you are debating with them publicly, for a majority,you have to destroy the stewpid pride, the "I no go carry last pride" to fix them, not just say "intelligence is love". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't do that for every Nigerian, I study each type and understand the level of damage the failed education system has caused and I apply the best approach to get them to change their opinions, person.

Some need only logical dialectics, some need public humiliation. For the latter, I fix them by making them reach "the point":

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/expatriates-indepth-analysis-corruption-nigeria/10#17679651
i am not nigerian so i dont have the full understandidng of the nigerian psychology. But i know and will tell you this if you claim to have the full understanding of the nigerian psychology and still feels like the best solution is to demean/insult and use /coercion/violent/negative aggression to fix the problem then i am afraid you are not that intelligent or not who you think you are..The best general is the one who wins a battle without raising a single sword..

By the time I finish with you, you will reach the point of self-realisation of knowing you are not intelligent. You are merely a pretender without original thinking, throwing moronic platitudes that he has been impressed with. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol actually the more you post the more you expose your pseudo intelligence. i dont know if you realize that i am not taking you serious. i already knew from the onset that you are not enlightened yet.. after all you are a creature of yahweh. so no surprises. i am only exposing the folly in your thinking.

I had studied you from the start and I knew you do not have the intellect to debate with me when I am sleeping and my brain is recharging. You were too stewpid to observe your cretinous cohorts were running from a debate from me and only preferred insulting contest because they knew they would be pummeled intellectually. You were foolhardy because you stewpidly put "genius" in your name? grin grin grin grin grin
lol he is actually happy that people are running away from him. you really are intelligent. NOT

] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Adages! grin

person!

Another product of a failed education system and their over-reliance on adages: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/658179/sagamites-analysis-state-governors/10#8300542

So what if your enemies are always around you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What will they do when they are helpless? grin grin grin grin

Theben would wake up one day and be intelligent enough to argue with me and humiliate me? grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol so it is humiliation you are worried about huh. so much for your intelligence. what makes you think humiliation is the only thing your "enemies" will seek.. like i said an intelligent being seeks no enemies. something you have yet to grasp due to your ignorance.

person, as I told you: Intelligent people think laterally and flexibly to apply their approach to get the result they want. Unfortunately for a person like you, your rigid thought of intelligence (i.e. the impressive sounding sound bites type) is virtually only applicable to diplomacy sphere. grin
an intelligent person always seeks the BEST result always( all-ways).. think about this deeply since you don't seem to do this.. the best result might not always be what you WANT but what you NEED.. for once think deep. most of you humans don't.

An intelligent person might keep some enemies close and some fcking far away, person! grin

Your adage is moronic and only impressive to simpletons! grin

Lateral, flexible thinking! cool
an intelligent person should have no enemies period god brother. how is this so hard for you to understand lol.. if you dont know this understand that intelligence is measured by wealth and FREEDOM.. having enemies is not freedom ignorant.

person, I told you only intelligent people can tell if someone is intelligent.

That is what I am proving. grin

You are a person, so how can you tell? grin

Your observation is as worthless as the bible is in Mecca! grin
actually the only thing you have proven so far is your lack of intelligence..still waiting for you to say something intelligent.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o, my head o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person what is this junk?

You just thought "Fck it! This guy has caught me saying something daft. I am just going to throw as much moronic conjectures as possible to cover this one up and defend it. I no go carry last"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So everything in the world is done out of "love"? So when armed robbers come into your house and rob you, raaaape your daughter and wife, it was done out of love? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes everything in the universe is done because of love.. now there are different kinds of love but they are all different degrees of the same thing..humans have denoted the highest form of love as Good/God and the lowest form of it evil/Devil. but they are all the same thing just differemt degrees of expression of the same thing..

listen to this cus it is very important. NO ONE DOES ANYTHING WRONG BASED ON THEIR LEVEL OF PERCEPTION OR VIEW OF THEIR WORLD.. do you think the terrorist taht destroyed the world trade center thought they were doing something wrong/bad.. now based on the perception of your world it is an "evil" act but in their world it is not.. the terrorist actually thought they were doing a good..

When heads of state loot a country and stop them from choosing a new leader, they are doing it out of love and are exhibiting intelligence? grin grin grin grin
see above

person! And you have "genius" in your name? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i do becuase unlike you i am i am actually a genius. i see things from all angles. i approach things from the core. the core is where the truth lies. you look at things from one angle and think it is the "truth" not knowing that it only half the truth and not the ultimate..i am actually amused about your so called intelligence. like i said my kind will always rule over you till you fully awake

Can you see now why your person cohorts were running from me? grin

Intellectual pummeling! cool
no they are actually running from you ignorance

You are a person and a product of a failed education system.

If you have worked at the highest level, you will know people defer on what is "the truth" and you have to continuously prove "the truth", cretin!
like i said we will continue to rule over you. he calls himself intelligent and yet beating his chest that he worked at the highest level..lol you will always be a slave to the system utill you actually acquire real intelligence.. first off it is unnecessary to prove the "truth". you can neither prove or disprove a truth. truth simply is..if you feel the need to prove a truth then it is not a "truth".. you are you are doing is proving your percerption or version of the truth. not truth. it is unnecessary to prove to me that you are a human being..if indeed you are.

That is why when you are applying to top firms, they test your influencing and managing resistance to change abilities.
ok keep applying to top firms. keep the system and order going.

I think by now, we SHOULD have come to "the point". Now you have proven you are dumb beyond words. grin
you are actually the dumb one here. which is another word for ignorant.

Because majority of the world are fucktards like you and I am a God in "the clerisy".
lol i had to laugh at this one.. a god you definitely are god brother..that you rightly got but you are still a slave of physicality.and please dont thinkk of yourself as among "the clerisy".. you are afterall a pawn in the system..

Some are born leaders, others are born followers.

The fact you don't know this is bonafide evidence you are not intelligent.
yes i know this. and as i stated we will always rule over you. since you chooses to be SLAVE even after being shown the path to freedom.

Another thing is that you are such a dimwit, you contradicted your earlier point I told you to applaud yourself for:

I said it then that your making sense was an accident, not original thinking. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see now that you are a person? grin grin grin grin
i make no contradictions. it is your ignorance and lack of understanding that is the issue here.

You are a person!

Understanding what people need is what makes me flexible.

Abrasiveness is one of the tools.
abrasives is infact one of the tools. but the point that you fail to see is that it not the BEST tool. an intelligent person with complete understanding always goes for the best tool. but its ok though you are using that tool based on your level of intelligence..

Intelligent people like Katsumoto and Ajanlekoko that once disagreed with me, when they joined the forum, on my being abrasive, after a while saw the necessity and actually love to see the application on some people.
well again your level of intelligence will dictate the choices available thats ok. i am only telling you due to my awareness that it is not the best.

person, I am not the person seeing adn defining intelligence from only the diplomatic arena prism. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are person. That is why you do not realise I am your intellectual God.

But I know I have got you to "the point". grin

I observe you did not dare compare my definition to yours. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
to be honest with you god brother, you have not really uttered anything intellectual. unless you also have a warped understanding of intellectual..

I told you that I knew you could not define intelligence. That is why I hid mine from you until you define yours because I knew whatever you defined would be moronic if you are not privileged seeing mine first. grin
lol i told you this is not about me. it is about you. you cant even live by your definition of intelligence and you want me to define my version. you couldn't even grasp the level i said about intelligence. lol.

As i said i can see through yoour ignorance. The fake bravado and silly insults will not does not make you intelligent.
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
greatgenius: In your haste to reply you always fail to see the core of what i say.. you have a one track mind. you fail to live by your definition of intelligence.. one of my purpose for incarnating here is to teach so dont worry we will get there..

You are too dumb to judge intelligence. Shut up! grin

greatgenius:
obviously your level of intelligence still cant decipher my "intelligence is love" statement so i will try it with another angle..like matter and energy, love is manifestation of intelligence just as matter is manifestation of energy.. on the other hand "evil" is manifestation of ignorance.. love is intelligence expressed.. like white and black being one and the same and likewise energy and matter so is intelligence and love... if you are not expressing love you are not expressing intelligence... like i stated earlier though i am not going to waste my time on this. your problem though as evidenced by your ignorance is that by LOVE you assume i am mean love as pertains to a relationship alone.

You are a person!

So intelligence is no more love? It is now love is a manifestation of intelligence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Love is intelligence expressed"? So please tell us if someone is demonstrating love that shows they are intelligent? grin

And if someone is so enraged with a paedophile and advocating that he is sentence to death for kidnapping, molesting and the killing children, then that person is not intelligent? He must show love and not hate? grin

person, can you see how you quickly get confused when you give a moronic opinion and it is challenged by someone that is actually intelligent? grin

As I said: You just thought "Fck it! This guy has caught me saying something daft. I am just going to throw as much moronic conjectures and assertions as possible to cover this one up and defend it. I no go carry last"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person said black and white are one! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I have never heard anything so stewpid. Just throw all the moronic conjectures and assertions to cover the shame of idiocy! grin

person, intelligence is not love. As I told you from the start, they are mutually exclusive. Your definition of intelligence was moronic!

greatgenius:
yes everything in the universe is done because of love.. now there are different kinds of love but they are all different degrees of the same thing..humans have denoted the highest form of love as Good/God and the lowest form of it evil/Devil. but they are all the same thing just differemt degrees of expression of the same thing..

listen to this cus it is very important. NO ONE DOES ANYTHING WRONG BASED ON THEIR LEVEL OF PERCEPTION OR VIEW OF THEIR WORLD.. do you think the terrorist taht destroyed the world trade center thought they were doing something wrong/bad.. now based on the perception of your world it is an "evil" act but in their world it is not.. the terrorist actually thought they were doing a good..

see above

So the person that comes to your house to rob you is only showing you love? grin grin grin grin grin grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would stick to these points for now so that your stewpidity is not buried under heaps of posts. I would gladly come back to the rest later.

I know you have reached the point, you are just doing "I no go carry last". grin

I would intellectually deal with you today. cool
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Theben(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
I've been banned in sport section. Now i have time to intellectually bully sagamite. Oya, bring in a topic, let's disect grin grin
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Theben: I've been banned in sport section. Now i have time to intellectually bully sagamite. Oya, bring in a topic, let's disect grin grin

You are a person!

Which liver did you eat that makes you so brazen.

Oya, go and honour your family that I dared if you know you have the liver, Puuussy!
Re: Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed by Sagamite(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
greatgenius: an intelligent person should have no enemies period god brother. how is this so hard for you to understand lol.. if you dont know this understand that intelligence is measured by wealth and FREEDOM.. having enemies is not freedom ignorant.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just saw this baffling moronic statement. grin grin grin grin

I would love to come back to it later.

This cretin is so dazed with my intellectual pummeling he is just picking up any foolish opinions from his arsse and throwing it as axioms. grin

Part of the "Fck it! This guy has caught me saying something daft. I am just going to throw as much moronic conjectures as possible to cover this one up and defend it. I no go carry last"? grin

This '2 lines' is just pregnant with utter fucktardism! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Computer Village In Otigba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria / I Have 350k, Can I Install A Single Solar Panel For My Appliances? / The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.