Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

10-year-old Michigan Girl Becomes Detroit’s Youngest Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10-year-old Michigan Girl Becomes Detroit’s Youngest Entrepreneur (1209 Views)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] / Ashish Thakkar – Africa’s Youngest Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10-year-old Michigan Girl Becomes Detroit’s Youngest Entrepreneur by Abiyamo: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
I always find it very heartwarming when I see young, bright kids. They are the hope for a better tomorrow. In Detroit, Michigan,10-year-old Asia Newton is already climbing the ladder in the entrepreneurial world. Brimming with confidence that defies her tiny size, she says: I wanna let everyone know that I am Detroit’s youngest entrepreneur and I like to do what I like to do. Some of my trainees are older than I am but I am 10 and this is my company and I am the boss of the company so you have to listen to me. Watch her speak here:

http://www..com/10-year-old-michigan-girl-becomes-detroits-youngest-entrepreneur/

Her business is called the Super Business Girl and she is very passionate about teaching other young kids how to make their own money. Now, that’s one inspiring piece. She might well be the next Oprah. In saner places of the world, they catch them young. And I don’t mean the way you do in Nigeria. Sorry, we do…lol.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Read more: http://www..com/10-year-old-michigan-girl-becomes-detroits-youngest-entrepreneur/#ixzz2fBM7W68r
Follow us: @Abiyamo1 on Twitter | on Facebook

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Michigan Girl Becomes Detroit’s Youngest Entrepreneur by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 18, 2013
shez ma role model..lol
Re: 10-year-old Michigan Girl Becomes Detroit’s Youngest Entrepreneur by olenyi: 4:20am On Sep 18, 2013
Nice.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know? Facts About Bata(shoes) Must Read / Eggs For Sale At Our Imagbon And Ijebu Ode Farm / Get The Latest Quality Stone Coated Roofing Tiles For All Constructions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.