Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" (5054 Views)

Boils Around My Private Part / Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story / Waiting For Hiv Result? Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by caramel007(f): 4:12am On Sep 18, 2013
Its 4am and I can't sleep. I ve got a boil inside my one of my nostrils and it hurts badly. Most especially when u can't really see it amd your hands can't get to the place. Gosh! It hurts so bad!

I have had boils in some none too pleasant places in the past and I know some of us have too. Please share your experience. What did you do, I hear that grinded raw beans mixed with palm oil really works. How many have tried it and did it work for you. For me, ampiclox is my best bet.

Over to you, guys. I d love to hear from you...
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by akorlade(m): 5:20am On Sep 18, 2013
sorry dearie. beans paste with palm oil works faster than your amplicox.
boils on your eyelid ain't funny.
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by kenny1795(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2013
Neva had boil... Bt i think d 1ce in dah armpit and down below r d worst
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by dominique(f): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Under the armpit and butt. I'm hearing of the bean paste for the first time, apmliclox and shea butter always work for me.
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by anitaaliu: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Lool In my ear...ouch! Ampliclox just does it
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2013
Yansh and armpit. cheesy
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by anitaaliu: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2013
grin grin
sexkillz: Yansh and armpit. cheesy

Lmao @ sexkillz. Why d happy face? U must be a regular candidate of boils
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2013
anitaaliu: grin grin

Lmao @ sexkillz. Why d happy face? U must be a regular candidate of boils
When I was 7-8 years. grin on my knee, armpit too. You go paralyze automatically. Don't mention. grin

If boil catch you for yansh, lawd Haff messi. shocked Especially in the asz crack. cry

I have eye boils every year. Had one early this year too. Sotey, when I was in SS3, I carry eye boil snap passport for my waec exam. Do I need to say that my waec certificate has a disfigured face? angry grin
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by Caracta(f): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2013
My heart is heavy sad

Boils? Don't even go there. Ayaf suffered mehn... cry cry

Ampiclox? Is that even effective? I prefer shea butter or vaseline. Especially vaseline.

I think regular boils have to do with your immune system.
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by kayClt(f): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2013
Armpit n d down part.
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by anitaaliu: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: When I was 7-8 years. grin on my knee, armpit too. You go paralyze automatically. Don't mention. grin

If boil catch you for yansh, lawd Haff messi. shocked Especially in the asz crack. cry

I have eye boils every year. Had one early this year too. Sotey, when I was in SS3, I carry eye boil snap passport for my waec exam. Do I need to say that my waec certificate has a disfigured face? angry grin

grin lwkmd. You are one funny dude. Caracta is ryt I tink it has to do wit the immune system
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by debetmx(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: When I was 7-8 years. grin on my knee, armpit too. You go paralyze automatically. Don't mention. grin

It could have been me who initially typed these. When I was in SS3, on the day we were to start WAEC I woke up with the biggest boil ever. I must have fought Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather all together. The boil was so big that my school mates taunted me that I must have gotten into a fight in my neighbourhood (Fadeyi). It was so bad that I had to skip my first two papers (Agricultural Science and Biology) because the pain and headache was so much I could not write anything. The boil finally busted a day before we were to write Mathematics after adding enough grinded beans and palm oil. A similar incident happened to me in JSS3 when we to write our JSSCE exams, I suddenly developed chicken pox. I could not go to school and I was even quarantined at home so I slept in the parlour on a mat at night and I had bathed outside the house with agbo where all the girls could see my JT.

That was the particular Christmas period (cant remember the year), I had these big boil close to my a55 that any time I walked my boils were always making contact with my balls and the pain was unbearable. I was always on my bed with only wrapper because if I wore boxers and it made contact with the boil the pain na die. That Christmas my siblings were going to various places while I had to stay at home and nurse my boil. You know spending Christmas at home when the whole city was partying.
Re: Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" by caramel007(f): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
Laughing so. Hard at all the responses.

Sexkillz is one funny dude. I ve had boils on my armpits and my butt and in-between the holes. It wasn't a palatable experience at all. Ampiclox worked for me this time with a little dose of the beans+palmoil mixture.

@debetmx ..awww! I am so sorry you had tot go through all of that. I can imagine how you must have felt.

I remembered my bro once had one on his forehead. Meen! It wasn't funny at all. He looked like a foreman working at night. The thing just tanda for there like street light. Lol.

Please share more. I am sure everyone of us must have had boil at one time or the other.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Wardrobes!!! / How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant / Four Suspected Cases Of Monkeypox Reported In Borno – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.