Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing (39924 Views)

Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband / Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" / Facebook Girl Called Her Self A Virgin And Her Facebook Fu*ck Mates Exposed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by yunfazz: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2013
Meheedah rings a bell? She is the prostitute-turned-musician who is now trending on social media with controversial "branding. The singer shared two 15 seconds videos on her instagram page of her unclad self taking her bath while backing the camera. She confessed some time ago that she used to be a prostitute but now she is a born again .

She captioned the first video "Let me Bleep with ya mind a little.." and then captioned the second one "Fucking with ya minds a little....is it working? Or more harder. HAHA!"

Her Words and more unclad Pictures after the cut

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/maheedah-shares-unclad-photos.html

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by omowa1: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2013
of course she is evangelising...maybe not the kind of evangelism we are used to

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by dammy31(f): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2013
yunfazz: Meheedah rings a bell? She is the prostitute-turned-musician who is now trending on social media with controversial "branding. The singer shared two 15 seconds videos on her instagram page of her unclad self taking her bath while backing the camera. She confessed some time ago that she used to be a prostitute but now she is a born again .

She captioned the first video "Let me Bleep with ya mind a little.." and then captioned the second one "Fucking with ya minds a little....is it working? Or more harder. HAHA!"

Words and Unclad Pictures after the cut

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/maheedah-shares-naked-photos.html
she's indeed a born again. angry
Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by Isiterere(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2013
rebranding MOG beware

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by switdil(f): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Haaa shocked lleee shocked lluu Jjaahhh grin
Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by ganase2: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ahahahaha...nkan mbe!

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by Abbey2sam(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
durosoke by olamide

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by kedukc(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
the new level of grace, am enjoying it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by Airforce1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Waist line so on point. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by flobby57(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
She should be ready for more dicks than when she was a prostitute

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
d END TIME has surely cum 4 dz gul..dz jst a badt TIN 2 do
Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by phtemie(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lol..Born again indeed.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by obicentlis: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Temptation of FB.
Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by megareal: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Silly woman. Why use the word born again when you are still your old stinking self? angry Bleeping with our minds? You wish.......

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by Chukwuemeka007(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dats her biz
Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by otijah(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
I could av said "something" things but thank God I did not say and my fellow NLs understands wat I mean

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by rali123(f): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Great waist...

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by otijah(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
I could av said "something" things but thank God I did not say it and my fellow NLs understands wat I mean
Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Empty vessel.
Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by abatajjvii: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
what's the difference between her and my dog

just passing by

folks latter
undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by COvo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Her yansh nor bad to grab o! Hehehehehe
Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by kacheezy: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
She is washing her sins away.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by Jayses(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Girl of the world
Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by Owobobrown(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
E.T.T

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by bluejeff(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
I dey come make i download first then i will comment.

Ok, video downloaded & deleted. This is the easiest way to gain fame cos not until 3:07pm 18th Wednesday 2013, I had never heard of her before.
Secondly, does she know the number of guys she just gave an hard on ? And to think she is supposed to be a gospel singer, END TIME THINGS indeed.
Nice waist though, but i hate tattoos.
-----------------------------
Nice to be on first page, its been a long time.

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by chycoroxie(f): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
JST PASIN..
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - BY

lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by try69: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Now, should we doubt that she did put an END from the TIME she announced her repentance to THINGS she used to do

8 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by dedons: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!
Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by HenryQuest(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
And it made front page. Although some lessons can be learnt but it is as a result of this kind of publicity that people like her go extra mile to get it. I have never even heard about her before but Nairaland has made me to. If we start shuning such stunts, then we wouldn't be hearing of people doing stuffs like this. Cheap publicity I must say. Should I join the ETT crew?

9 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Am not turned on undecided
Re: Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing by princeonx: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Where are NL ETT group?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“It Won’t Be Better For EFCC”, Naira Marley Declares During His Show In Dubai / Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane / Dammy Krane Shaves Off His Dreads For Buhari(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.