Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Paying For Employment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paying For Employment (1068 Views)

Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) / DSTV Disconnection Despite Paying For Subscription. / Is the South-East Still Paying For Civil War? Balarabe Musa thinks so (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paying For Employment by gerald09(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Few weeks ago the Nigerian Immigration service advertised a massive job vacancies in its organisation. These application has attracted a fee of #1000 non-refundable by each candidate. According to the immigration the fees where used for some "purpose". My question is, why do Nigerians pay for job in a Nigerian organisation? Why are we being exploited for job dat is suppose to be for Nigerians. Few months ago the civil defence were accused for illegally selling jobs for btw 200-300 thousand. Now the immigration is legally doing the same thing. Most of us may believe #1000 is small and shouldn't be a problem but with the amount of jobless individuals in Nigeria probably btw 4-7million, #1000 per head is a lot of money. I hope I am not the only 1 that sees an issue in such recruitment process.
Re: Paying For Employment by olumideolamide: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Your observation was right. Imagine someone that is jobless, still need to make payment before He/she can apply for job in his country. Mind you, how many people are they going to employ. What is going to happen to the remaing candidates. It is high time Nigeria government wake up to reality.

(1) (Reply)

US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] Acknowledges Shekau Imposter Fake Videos / Apc’ll Collapse Soon –presidency / 20 Charges Against Governor Murtala Nyako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.