Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ijaw And Proud. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijaw And Proud. (651 Views)

Olu Of Warri, Ikenwoli, Visit Ijaw And Urhobo Monarchs (photos) / Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw And Proud. by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2013
Ok. I did a little analysis of the Ijaw people who happen to be my people. Take time out and read for the fun of it.
Other cultures will be discussed with time, all in a bid to promote African fashion and tradition.
I am Ijaw and I am proud. Represent your culture, Africa in you on the 9jafrik culture series. www.9jafrikfashion..com/2013/09/culture-series-ijaw.html?m=1. Only on 9jafrikfashion.
Re: Ijaw And Proud. by EzePromoe: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
undecided
Re: Ijaw And Proud. by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Eze Promoe: undecided

Eze Promoe: undecided

U sha want to kill my career,ba? Tah e no go work. Lol.
Anyways, read and make corrections if you are a son of d soil.

(1) (Reply)

african proverbs/Adages / US Girl Kicked Out Of Her Prom Because Of This "Revealing" Dress / Northern Nigerians Seeking Brides From Niger (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.