Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Abia: After 6 Years, Nothing To Show For Orji’s Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: After 6 Years, Nothing To Show For Orji’s Government (1792 Views)

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years / Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) / Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: After 6 Years, Nothing To Show For Orji’s Government by Lifemax: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2013
Y will ppl post pix snaped in abuja in order 2 decieve abians? Or ,maybe aba is not in abia state?i jst pass azikiwe rd 5days bak notin like good road there.may b it was constructed last nite....NO WORK IN ABIA,...HOOHAA.... HIRED SYCOPHANT ARE NOT ENCOURAGING US
Re: Abia: After 6 Years, Nothing To Show For Orji’s Government by emindu: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2013
A system of leadership that does not strive for a balance on its success
and continuity is very fragile and defective, and will not maintain
stability of leadership because the process encourages abnormality
measures. I have seen that T.A has been with nerve-racking passion that
seizes him, and has got the gradation mentality, and this phenomenal
apathy which has projected his drive to a greater level of helping him
pull a huge initiative. In aphorism, people generally are quick-witted
to dish out apocryphal connotation towards his administration but am
happy he has tried to silence them all, imagine Abia state has now stood
ahead of other South East states in road maintenance, this showed
commitment to development...i appreciate T.A 's effort to state
building..
Re: Abia: After 6 Years, Nothing To Show For Orji’s Government by emindu: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2013
some of the projects in abia state

Re: Abia: After 6 Years, Nothing To Show For Orji’s Government by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2013
Am from ibeku, umuahia, he his the worst governor ever liveth, he doesn't evn hv strategies, I dnt kw wot wrong wt him. Am waiting for 2015 abeg, make we end talk.
Re: Abia: After 6 Years, Nothing To Show For Orji’s Government by IGBOSON1: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2013
I swear those urban roads make me wanna puke......they're the worst i've seen yet! Looks like they just slapped a coating of tar on the road and then slapped themselves on the back for a job well done!

I've said it that it'll take at least $2 billion to rectify the rubbish Orji has built in Umuahia and Aba by the next government in Abia state......that's if the next Governor is vision-led, focused and has an eye for detail and excellence! There's no reason why a state that purports to be oyel producing and has the industrial/commercial city of Aba should not be the pride of Ndigbo and Nigeria as a whole!

I'm a perfectionist......one who doesn't suffer fools easily, and when i see shi/t like this happening in my homeland in infuriates me so because i know as a people we shouldn't be in this position, and at the same time fuc/k about like we have all the time in the world! Just imagine.....by 2015, 8 years would have passed in Anambra and Abia states yet we are not even close to where we need to be as a people!; all i'm seeing is mediocrity all over the place, and people who have no business in governance being allowed to govern our most critical of states (Anambra and Abia)!

The majority of well informed citizens in/from these states are passively sitting back and allowing the 'otimpkus' of these useless politicians to lead the debate on leadership and politics, and anybody hearing of these states for the first time would think we're well on the road to El-Dorado!
Re: Abia: After 6 Years, Nothing To Show For Orji’s Government by obicentlis: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
The worst tin to befall Abia state is T. A. Orji.
Clueless old fool with the highest propaganda with nothing to show for billions under his care.
Thinks that being close with GEJ will stop him from facing corruption charges after his tenure.
I wonder if this man has conscience at all. Even the most corrupt military governor is beta than this slowpoke.
Touts everywhere in Aba. Thuggery is now the order of the day.
No single motorable road in Aba. No single infrastructural devt.
His much acclaim legacy is what a local govt chairman can do without fanfare.
Always on the news to remain popular at the expense of Abians commonwealth even when he has nothing to show for it.
The day of reckoning is coming!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 / Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her / BREAKING: Adamawa Governorship Election: PDP Disqualifies Acting Gov. fintiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.