Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery (3595 Views)

See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) / Reasons For Nigeria's U.S DV-Lottery Ban / Proposed US-Immigration Bill Will Eliminate DV-Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by imperiouxx(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2013

I Was One of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria from Visa lottery Eligible Countries – Kemi Olunloyo

Nigerians bombarded me with questions today on why the visa lottery ended. Did I not tell you that I was one of the reason it was gonna END? Why does America need Nigerians? Our people have killed their wives. 17 Green Card lottery winners were in the bloodbath of wife killing across the years in the USA, Nigerian youth are continuously scamming Americans, our people hate gays and lesbians and we even have one terrorist over there serving a life sentence.

So when I wrote the State department in 2012 and posted the letter on Facebook you were all cussing me out that I am discouraging opportunities for others. Come on, you guys ruined this country for people like me that lived 30 years in America and came home to violence in 2006 forcing me to flee back thru Canada. The Canadians aren't wanted either. So now, Nigeria and some other countries will no longer be eligible to participate in the America Diversity Visa lottery program. I am very happy because it will give Nigerians the opportunity to build their own country.

Information from the United States Department of State sighted on Sunday said Nigerians and citizens from few other countries were not eligible for DV-2015
The department said Nigeria was excluded since over 50,000 Nigerians had immigrated into the United States in the last five years.

The department listed other countries not eligible as Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador and Haiti.

Others are India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam

However, many African countries would continue to enjoy the lotto.

Ha! Ha! Stay home and fix your country.

http://www.kemiomololuolunloyo.com/2013/09/beat-it-america-does-not-need-nigerians.html

www.newsforum247.com/i-was-one-of-the-reasons-why-us-barred-nigeria-from-visa-lottery-eligible-countries-kemi-olunloyo/

https://www.facebook.com/MadamGovernor

Can this be true or just an attention seeker? angry grin mixed reactions
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
So what?
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by xyuche: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Stay home and fix your country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by deeptesting(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tail signs of madness...Hope your rightful owners or concerned neighbors can get hold of you quickly..
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Pennywise(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
The department listed other countries not eligible as Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador and Haiti.

Others are India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines and Vietnam

Hmmn. Countries with all the usual illegal immigrant suspects.
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by BabaEleko(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dis biatch need slap.
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by imperiouxx(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Dis biatch need slap.

grin
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by pendusky(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
that may not be the reason but part of it!
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Danhumprey: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
I don't know what to say. But it seem this lady is going mad day by day.
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by cashkid18(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
imperiouxx:

Can this be true or just an attention seeker? angry grin mixed reactions
blame gej for it grin grin grin
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by SterlingTowers(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
This woman will kill for attention.
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by SterlingTowers(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
A veritable case of megalomaniac, her letter might have been one of the reasons for excluding nigerians from D.V Lottery, was her letter also the reason for excluding Peru, Pakistan et al.
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Mannylex(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Useless attention seeker.
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Nutase: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Warning to all treasury looters:
If you train up your child with money stolen from the government coffers this is how they will turn out.
A word is enough for the wise. lipsrsealed
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by ujoinme: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Author is another self deluded nigerian suffering from illusion of grandeur! you seriously need psychological help.
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
This mad woman is clearly an attention seeker.

One of the rules governing the DV lottery program is that countries who has sent more than 50,000 immigrants to the US in the previous 5 years won't be eligible to apply for the DV lottery and that's why Nigeria is not eligible for 2015. It could change in the near future if the number of Nigerians emigrating to the US drops.

"For DV-2015, natives of the following countries are not eligible to apply, because more than 50,000 natives of these countries immigrated to the United States in the previous five years:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam.
Persons born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are eligible. Changes in eligibility this year: For DV-2015, natives of Nigeria are no longer eligible."

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2015_Instructions.pdf
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
The Op may not be the writer before you heap insults.

But this kemi of a person is stewpeed. Why. She is creatimg hate for herself by seeking cheap attention...
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by imperiouxx(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
ujoinme: @OP is another self deluded nigerian suffering from illusion of grandeur! you seriously need psychological help.

Na wa oooo, na so una dey start am. No be OP tok am, na Kemi Olunloyo talk am o. You can see it from those links, the post in quote and the title.

I no fit fight here today again like the Coca cola thread o! angry
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Andyblaze: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2013
ujoinme: @OP is another self deluded nigerian suffering from illusion of grandeur! you seriously need psychological help.
yOU ARE TOO DUMB TO Understand who wrote the article Come to me all ye that are slowpokes and my ph.d shall teach u more.

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Madawaki01(m): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2013
Dis kemi girl really needs to stop takin more dan 3 wraps of weed a day..
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Stunner1(f): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2013
dz woman rili has no shame sha...she needs to be given d beating of ha lyf.... angry eyin boys e gba oju ee
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Jamji: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2013
noticeeeeeee meeeeeee
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Dpeacemaker101: 1:34am On Sep 19, 2013
Please who is this one, from which mental home? I guess it's a yaba left occupant.
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by manny4life(m): 3:07am On Sep 19, 2013
More like an attention seeker if you ask me, the U.S. Govt or should I say it's agencies receives from the public TONS of letters, emails, and what not daily. Some don't even get read and shredded, those that are lucky to be read, must be relevant if not, straight to the shredding room. The U.S. made it's decision not because of few murders or the nonsense this person wrote, but strictly based on the migration quota system, as well as other diplomatic factors like the role Nigeria's been playing recently, her alliance with other nations, etc. This lady needs to shut the hell up.
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2013
as long as we have pple like this in nigeria, nigeria can neva grow.......
My reasons.
First how can u bake cake without seeing what cake looks like. US is far more devolmped dan us and u want us to build our country till dat extent without seeing how that extent is?

2.if someone is to build nigeria, is it the citizens or the goverment? This man is behaving lyk my parents! See if u knw ur child goes out everyday to their friends house and u dont lyk it. Find out why he goes there. Is it because of ps3? BUY A PS3 4 HIM! Then tell him to stop going there. He would stop. U dont just lock the gate and pocket the key and tell him to stay inside the room. And when he complaind hez bored u tell him to read his book. Why do nigerans beg 4 VISA to the US? Emplowment? Provide employment they would stog going. Simple. U dont even have the right to stop the lottrey in the first place. If i was a bigman, i would sue u to court!

3. By this act, u will only make nigerians hate nigeria the more! And if they hate nigeria, how do thew want to build it? U cant cook a food u dont like!
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by kolidave: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Its just an attention seeker,America can't just because of one man stop giving out Visas to Nigerians they must ave done their research over a long period of time... Plus I think the person who wrote that is actually right if looked at from the American's perspective..
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by kolidave: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2013
runzlord: as long as we have pple like this in nigeria, nigeria can neva grow.......
My reasons.
First how can u bake cake without seeing what cake looks like. US is far more devolmped dan us and u want us to build our country till dat extent without seeing how that extent is?

2.if someone is to build nigeria, is it the citizens or the goverment? This man is behaving lyk my parents! See if u knw ur child goes out everyday to their friends house and u dont lyk it. Find out why he goes there. Is it because of ps3? BUY A PS3 4 HIM! Then tell him to stop going there. He would stop. U dont just lock the gate and pocket the key and tell him to stay inside the room. And when he complaind hez bored u tell him to read his book. Why do nigerans beg 4 VISA to the US? Emplowment? Provide employment they would stog going. Simple. U dont even have the right to stop the lottrey in the first place. If i was a bigman, i would sue u to court!

3. By this act, u will only make nigerians hate nigeria the more! And if they hate nigeria, how do thew want to build it? U cant cook a food u dont like!
you making a lot of sense bro, buh try and do this first,put youself in the Shoes of the US. Its like you own a very big house and cos u feel pity for those who don't rily ave a house of theirs u invite them over to stay in ur own house and even feed dem clothe them and give them their own bedroom then dey go behind ur back rape ur daughters,killed ur wife,finished ur foods,sold ur cars,used ur house to sell drugz and all sorts of rubbish. Now tell me what will ur next line of action be wen eventually u get tired and frustrated of d people u invited over to stay in ur house and the more that are still comin?
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2013
kolidave: you making a lot of sense bro, buh try and do this first,put youself in the Shoes of the US. Its like you own a very big house and cos u feel pity for those who don't rily ave a house of theirs u invite them over to stay in ur own house and even feed dem clothe them and give them their own bedroom then dey go behind ur back rape ur daughters,killed ur wife,finished ur foods,sold ur cars,used ur house to sell drugz and all sorts of rubbish. Now tell me what will ur next line of action be wen eventually u get tired and frustrated of d people u invited over to stay in ur house and the more that are still comin?
yes ur write the owner of the house has everyright to be angry but what concerns the captian of a section in the house with beign angry? He is nt the owner of the house? And yet he support the owner of the house instead of him to surpport his pple.
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by kolidave: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2013
runzlord: yes ur write the owner of the house has everyright to be angry but what concerns the captian of a section in the house with beign angry? He is nt the owner of the house? And yet he support the owner of the house instead of him to surpport his pple.
well I guess he was trying not to be partial in judging
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by debbieakin(f): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2013
Nigerians hate to hear the truth,pls don't misunderstand this lady.....anyway the truth is bitter
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2013
You guys should fix that country abeg, when it's fixed, I will return home to flex village life, abacha and ugba things grin. Until then, they can continue banning the visa lottery.
Re: I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From DV Lottery by MiguelMi6(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2013
Fix your country.

(1) (Reply)

That Dome On The National Assembly! / Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry / Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.