Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Are You Willing To Go Back To School For 6 Months While You Earn? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Willing To Go Back To School For 6 Months While You Earn? (453 Views)

Are You Willing To Earn Income From Fiverr? / How You Can Cash The Money You Earn From Fiverr From Nigeria / Are You Willing To Convert Paybox Dollars To Naira with Commision for you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Willing To Go Back To School For 6 Months While You Earn? by Kazrem(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Most of us went to school for about 18 years or more and we were not paid a dime for graduating (except bursary that you will exhaust all your sweat before collecting and the paltry Allawi). The painful part is even after graduation, when everybody at home is waiting to eat the fruit of their labour we couldn not find a job. This is painful but its unfortunate. Am introducing to a school, Entreprenuership Through Information, (ETI) where you will learn the basic and fundamental skills needed in life to excel. I bet you that school doesn't teach us what we need to be successful in life. What school teaches us is how to be an employee. You can be your own boss and earn good income in this school provided you are willing to learn.
N.B: This is not a get-rich-quick scheme, not a scam, an investment company. It is a school where you earn while you learn. For now am offering my course free as my corporate social responsibility.
To know more, inbox me with your name, phone number and email to 07030340696 Or kazeemabolore@gmail.com.
POOR is an acronym for Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly. Don't miss this opportunity!
Re: Are You Willing To Go Back To School For 6 Months While You Earn? by Abariwiseman: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Is it an entrepreneurship school?
Is it online or at a given venue

(1) (Reply)

Clear Pimples And Spots In 10 Days. / h -- / DO YOU NEED! Event Usher ,waiter, Waitress,event Security..@lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.