Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Flourmill Nigeria Plc (sales Officer Cbt/driving Test) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Flourmill Nigeria Plc (sales Officer Cbt/driving Test) (1436 Views)

Looking For A Job-sales Officer Needed- SSSCE/OND / ‘I Was 18 When I Started Driving A Truck’ – Female Driver (photo) / O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flourmill Nigeria Plc (sales Officer Cbt/driving Test) by Egbetola: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
I received a message on my phone since Monday 16/09/2013 from FLOURMILL NIGERIA PLC, that I am invited for a CBT/Driving Test for the post of Sales Officer on 20/09/2013, by 1.45pm. That I should check my email for details. I have checked my mailbox, but couldn't receive any message for the details and the venue of the test.
Pls is there somebody in the house that is invited for the same test and have the details.
My Email is: egbetolaas@gmail.com
Thanks,
Wale.
Re: Flourmill Nigeria Plc (sales Officer Cbt/driving Test) by wolexy2(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Egbetola: Hello Nairalanders,
I received a message on my phone since Monday 16/09/2013 from FLOURMILL NIGERIA PLC, that I am invited for a CBT/Driving Test for the post of Sales Officer on 20/09/2013, by 1.45pm. That I should check my email for details. I have checked my mailbox, but couldn't receive any message for the details and the venue of the test.
Pls is there somebody in the house that is invited for the same test and have the details.
My Email is: egbetolaas@gmail.com
Thanks,
Wale.
the address is 2 old dock road, coke bus stop, apapa. U r to go wit 1 passport photograph, any form of identification and writing material. Check ur spam, am sure it will be there.
Re: Flourmill Nigeria Plc (sales Officer Cbt/driving Test) by Odewunmi: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
hello, pls i would also appreciate if the the study pack for CBT test for sales officer is also forwarded to my box, odetayomary@yahoo.com. thanks guys for your help.

1 Like

Re: Flourmill Nigeria Plc (sales Officer Cbt/driving Test) by shabol: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
pls I like to know what to expect from flour mills interview after the test and d duration they use to call, pls any useful hint on it

(1) (Reply)

Beta Option: Going For HND & Do NYSC Or Bsc Without NYSC / Whatsapp Group For Chemist Graduates / Super Bright Road, Wall, Garden Solar Led Street Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.