Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118169 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Don't let Gree-die and Firestar see this oo tongue
Stop seeking attention tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: I need an nl husband
.....looking like Ian Sommerhalder(Damon) is an added advantage.

Thanks!

sad sad sad I've been dumped!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Sorry. tongue

Who are you again?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Stop seeking attention tongue
tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Or promoted undecided
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos:

Sorry. tongue

Who are you again?

You don't know me? Where've you been hiding, under a rock?

@all, hi guys smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

@all, hi guys smiley
Welcome to the ROOM.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by greedie1(f): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: I need an nl husband
.....looking like Ian Sommerhalder(Damon) is an added advantage.

Thanks!

babe, ima wassup!!! grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:

Isn't that the one aimed at teenagers? Kinda as silly as... what are those films? Twilight something?
Oh! Exactly. Those movies are aimed at teenager's level of IQ.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
prof800:
Oh! Exactly. Those movies are aimed at teenager's level of IQ.
Ahn-ahn! Prof!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
You must dislike the peaceful nature of this chatroom tongue
**in Al Pacino's voice**
Serenity is not my thing.
----
which reminds me of the movie 'Serenity'...init I got to meet Chiwetel Ejiofor for the first time..

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You don't know me? Where've you been hiding, under a rock?

@all, hi guys smiley
grin grin grin grin Inside a cave, actually.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Do you watch Vampire Diaries? iy's intersting too cheesy
and Supernatural
I've watched a couple of seasons of both of them and can't even remember where i stopped. They're one of the best that i've watched. Thanks anyways.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
prof800:
Welcome to the ROOM.

Why, thank you, sir Prof. More afro to your pate and age to your fashion. Iseeeeeeee!!!!

grin grin

Briareos:
grin grin grin grin Inside a cave, actually.
Lol. You should come out more often, bro grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
sholay2011:
American Horror Story. That's the strangest series that I've seen in my life. lipsrsealed
I'll check it out. Is it like Supernatural?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
I've watched a couple of seasons of both of them and can't even remember where i stopped. They're one of the best that i've watched. Thanks anyways.
Do u watch Anime/Mangas?
i don't do seasonals tho, all the good ones get scrapped sad so i quit.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Do u watch Anime/Mangas?
i don't do seasonals tho, all the good ones get scrapped sad so i quit.
Animes are a no-no for me.

I hate it when seasonals get scrapped too or a situation whereby i will be waiting for the next season to come out. I loved "Kyle XY" but the producers scrapped it.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'll check it out. Is it like Supernatural?
It's different.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
gree-die:

babe, ima wassup!!! grin
sadsadsad
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Una no wan thank me for making the jews in here to understand why we are on this thread, lol. Vikings na the latest series on board. By the way wetin 'IMO' and 'LMAO' mean?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
tony ayo: Una no wan thank me for making the jews in here to understand why we are on this thread, lol. Vikings na the latest series on board. By the way wetin 'IMO' and 'LMAO' mean?
IMO- In My Opinion

LMAO- Laughing My A*s*s Out
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
^ ^ ^
LMAOFUTMTWIS - just my own shaa!

Laughing My A$$ Off From Up The Mango Tree Where I'm Sitting! That's all...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi: ^ ^ ^

your "lmaofutmtwis" is making me LMAOFUTCTWIS

and yeah, it means;

Laughing My A$$ Off From Up The Cashew Tree Where I'm Sitting!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
^ ^ ^
Hahahahaha no fall o... shebi cashew tress are small and not that strong wink

It's an old joke from a different froum... basically my 'fillage' butt lives in a Mango tree!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
I am inside a chat room looking through the window..I see one of my brothers on a mango tree and another one on a cashew tree..They are both about to fall off.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
prof800: I am inside a chat room looking through the window..I see one of my brothers on a mango tree and another one on a cashew tree..They are both about to fall off.
Na lie o... my mango tree get solid tree house! grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi: ^ ^ ^

Smh vigorously for you.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Animes are a no-no for me.

I hate it when seasonals get scrapped too or a situation whereby i will be waiting for the next season to come out. I loved "Kyle XY" but the producers scrapped it.
I hear Revolution is good. You could try it.

What's all this mango and cashew tree thingz biko? Men sittin on mgbeke trees when u can climb coconut trees angry

tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
What's all this mango and cashew tree thingz biko? Men sittin on mgbeke trees when u can climb coconut trees angry
Ha, I dey fear that tree... In every tsunami film na coconut tree dey die first... even before they kill black persin. lol

Secondly would a babe prefer me to toast her with mangoes or one kain hard coconut... remember coconut = Machete! = Danger... and I'm a good boi... a very good boi.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
sholay2011:
Smh vigorously for you.
People just dey jelos bekause I live for tree.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:
Ha, I dey fear that tree... In every tsunami film na coconut tree dey die first... even before they kill black persin. lol

LMAOOBCAMTWIP!!! grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos:

LMAOOBCAMTWIP!!! grin grin grin

Haba... explain am nah?

Is it - laffing my a$$ off over babes, chicks and men that will inhibit progress?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.