Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! (8130 Views)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) / Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by IGBOSON1: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2013
slimghost: I hereby present to you, the next Governor of anambra state Dr Willy Obiano!

^^^You and willy wonker deserve yourselfs!.......talk about mediocrity and settling for less than you've been given!!
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by slimghost(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You and willy wonker deserve yourselfs!.......talk about mediocrity and settling for less than you've been given!!

Ifeanyi Ubah is mediocrity personified, so please keep your peace. I have yet to see a sane person support a clueless and dumb tout like Ifeanyi Ubah while calling a seasoned technocrat mediocre! You need deliverance! That you have received cups of rice and garri from Ifeanyi Ubah should not make you this confused.

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by IGBOSON1: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2013
slimghost:

Ifeanyi Ubah is mediocrity personified, so please keep your peace. I have yet to see a sane person support a clueless and dumb tout like Ifeanyi Ubah while calling a seasoned technocrat mediocre! You need deliverance! That you have received cups of rice and garri from Ifeanyi Ubah should not make you this confused.

^^^Understand one thing......i'm looking at the bigger picture here, and going by the lacklustre 8 year Obi tenure of governance i'd support anyone but the puppet he props up for election to Awka government house.

Let's spare a moment and take a look at this willy wonker guy: a candidate that hitherto had no interest in politics and governance, but had to be dragged away -kicking and screaming- from his day job to help keep Obis skeletons firmly locked up in the cupboard and also help keep Anambras much needed funds permanently lodged at Fidelity Bank; a candidate that could not emerge as the APGA choice through an open and well fought primaries hurdle, but had to be brought in after all the quality contenders had been tricked and stabbed in the back to clear the road for him! This is the person you're supporting abi?

You say a person who built his company from scratch into one of the biggest players in Nigerias oil industry is 'mediocrity personified'? Ifeanyi Ubah is a million times more accomplished than a thousand Obis and willy wonkers; but more importantly, he has the desire, passion and fire-in-the-belly to govern the state!

I don't know Ifeanyi Ubah from Adam, but i'm supporting him b'cos he's the best of the lot!.......if i have any issue with him it's that he needs to loose a bit of weight........that's all! wink

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Understand one thing......i'm looking at the bigger picture here, and going by the lacklustre 8 year Obi tenure of governance i'd support anyone but the puppet he props up for election to Awka government house.

Let's spare a moment and take a look at this willy wonker guy: a candidate that hitherto had no interest in politics and governance, but had to be dragged away -kicking and screaming- from his day job to help keep Obis skeletons firmly locked up in the cupboard and also help keep Anambras much needed funds permanently lodged at Fidelity Bank; a candidate that could not emerge as the APGA choice through an open and well fought primaries hurdle, but had to be brought in after all the quality contenders had been tricked and stabbed in the back to clear the road for him! This is the person you're supporting abi?

You say a person who built his company from scratch into one of the biggest players in Nigerias oil industry is 'mediocrity personified'? Ifeanyi Ubah is a million times more accomplished than a thousand Obis and willy wonkers; but more importantly, he has the desire, passion and fire-in-the-belly to govern the state!

I don't know Ifeanyi Ubah from Adam, but i'm supporting him b'cos he's the best of the lot!.......if i have any issue with him it's that he needs to loose a bit of weight........that's all! wink
This is a huge joke. You'r supporting a person whose company has been taken over by AMCOM because of toxic debt (unserviceable debt)? In case you dont understand, that is a kind of soft-landing for an organisation that is bankrupt. At the moment, can you entrust your hard earned money with Ifeanyi Ubah and capital oil? If you cant, why do you think we can trust him with Anambra State resources? Dont you think he may also lead Anambra State into bankruptcy?

Meanwhile, Peter Obi does not own APGA. He may have influenced Obiano to join the contest (just like Tinubu influenced an uninterested Fashola to join the Lagos gubernatorial race in 2007) but he does not own APGA. As a matter of fact, Victor Umeh has an upper hand in APGA and won all the legal and roforofo battle with Peter Obi over the leadership of APGA till they both resolved to sheath their sword and work together.

I think we should shun SENTIMENTS and assess ALL the candidates on their INDIVIDUAL merit.

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by mekaboy(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2013
For all those of you whose only problem with this man is his association with peter obi, let's look at it this way. Tinubu was once the governor of lagos who people called a thief and all sorts, he brought in fashola who has don a better job. Chimaroke of enugu state who EFCC froze some of his assets brought in sullivan chime who did far far better.

So that you have issues with obi does not mean willie will not do better than obi. It seems like most governors who are called names, always want someone better to succeed them to make up for their wrong doing.

Now if you think you can be a chief internal auditor of a multinational firm like texaco without having brains you must be dreaming.

If you are talking about how he will raise funds, don't forget this he was the executive of business banking in fidelity bank.

There is a level of discipline and experience that comes from working for someone else. That is where the true test of integrity ,accountability and credibility comes in.

If he can be trusted with the resources of a bank and that of a multinational company like texaco, he can be trusted with state funds.

People like the ubahs have not worked for anyone or been entrusted with the resources of anyone else besides themselves. U can see a clear evidence of financial in discipline and mismanagement in capital oil and gas. That is why AMCON had to take over .

Willie will do better than obi.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by Sealeddeal(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
if i am not educated,i will think that Chief Willie Obiano said something new. i have heard something like this many times,so i am no longer impressed by such stories. Anambrarians know that Gov. Obi failed,therefore continuing his agenda in anambra state is a total flaw. Chief Willie Obiano should therefore go back to fidelity bank and continue his job as anambra deserve better things.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by slimghost(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Y[b]ou say a person who built his company from scratch into one of the biggest players in Nigerias oil industry is 'mediocrity personified'? Ifeanyi Ubah is a million times more accomplished than a thousand Obis and willy wonkers; but more importantly, he has the desire, passion and fire-in-the-belly to govern the state!
[/b]

You see why i call you a joke? cheesy cheesy cheesy Ifeanyi is a failed entrepreneur! AMCON's takeover of capital oil and its debt profile proves that. A man that cannot manage his own private business now wants to govern a whole state? My brother, poverty must have dealt with you for you to have compromised over cups of garri,beans and T-shirts. Willie Obiano is a successful retired banker with no iota of dirt on me.A known philanthropist in his own rights. His only crime is being associated with Obi. Was Fashola not backed by Tinubu to stand for election? Was he a known political figure before that?. Well, no need making much noise here but i promise you one thing: Ifeanyi Ubah will not win come November 16. Am willing to place a bet on that if you are so confident.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by Sealeddeal(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
The manifesto written above is just rhetorics which Chief Willie Obiano may not even understand.its not about CV or manifesto.Its all about passion to work for greater good of anambrarians. Willie Obiano has never held any political post neither is he interested in ruling anambra state. Gov Obi simply wants to play god using Willie Obiano.Ifeanyi Ubah has passion for to govern anambra state.he wants to make a diffrrence.Gov Peter Obi failed and someone who is ready to implement his agenda is a common enemy of anambra state.
IGBO-SON:

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by slimghost(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
mekaboy: For all those of you whose only problem with this man is his association with peter obi, let's look at it this way. Tinubu was once the governor of lagos who people called a thief and all sorts, he brought in fashola who has don a better job. Chimaroke of enugu state who EFCC froze some of his assets brought in sullivan chime who did far far better.

So that you have issues with obi does not mean willie will not do better than obi. It seems like most governors who are called names, always want someone better to succeed them to make up for their wrong doing.

Now if you think you can be a chief internal auditor of a multinational firm like texaco without having brains you must be dreaming.

If you are talking about how he will raise funds, don't forget this he was the executive of business banking in fidelity bank.

There is a level of discipline and experience that comes from working for someone else. That is where the true test of integrity ,accountability and credibility comes in.

If he can be trusted with the resources of a bank and that of a multinational company like texaco, he can be trusted with state funds.

People like the ubahs have not worked for anyone or been entrusted with the resources of anyone else besides themselves. U can see a clear evidence of financial in discipline and mismanagement in capital oil and gas. That is why AMCON had to take over .

Please tell these upper iweka touts on Nairaland that we don't need a man whose vision is taking the youths to brazil to watch the world cup and building 4000 industries! What an empty skull Ifeanyi Ubah is. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by slimghost(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sealeddeal: The manifesto written above is just rhetorics which Chief Willie Obiano may not even understand.its not about CV or manifesto.Its all about passion to work for greater good of anambrarians. [b]Willie Obiano has never held any political post [/b]neither is he interested in ruling anambra state. Gov Obi simply wants to play god using Willie Obiano.Ifeanyi Ubah has passion for to govern anambra state.he wants to make a diffrrence.Gov Peter Obi failed and someone who is ready to implement his agenda is a common enemy of anambra state.

And which political post has your tout Ifeanyi Ubah held before? What's his resume? How successful is his own personal company? What are his visions? Brazil 2014 i forgot. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by Sealeddeal(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
slimghost:

And which political post has your tout Ifeanyi Ubah held before? What's his resume? How successful is his own personal company? What are his visions? Brazil 2014 i forgot. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ifeanyi Ubah is greater than Willie Obiano in all ramification. Ifeanyi Ubah did not become a major player in downstream oil and gas sector by talking the way you do. Ifeanyi Ubah is a chairman of seven succesful large scale industries one of which is based in Congo;he did not achieve such feat by talking/reasoning the way you do. Ifeanyi Ubah received doctorate in philosophy(creative thinking)from university in new jersey USA;he did this not thru childish belief.Ifeanyi Ubah has not handled a political post but his leadership ability in his respective companies is worthy of emulation. Ifeanyi Ubah's courage is unmatched among his fellow contenders in anambra guber race.Anambrarians are ready to try another set of people than to continue with known failures.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by slimghost(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sealeddeal: Ifeanyi Ubah is greater than Willie Obiano in all ramification. Ifeanyi Ubah did not become a major player in downstream oil and gas sector by talking the way you do. Ifeanyi Ubah is a chairman of seven succesful large scale industries one of which is based in Congo;he did not achieve such feat by talking/reasoning the way you do. Ifeanyi Ubah received doctorate in philosophy(creative thinking)from university in new jersey USA;he did this not thru childish belief.Ifeanyi Ubah has not handled a political post but his leadership ability in his respective companies is worthy of emulation. Ifeanyi Ubah's courage is unmatched among his fellow contenders in anambra guber race.Anambrarians are ready to try another set of people than to continue with known failures.

How old are you son? grin grin grin
1. Ifeanyi Ubah defrauded Kabila of Congo(that's where his wealth started from)
2.The same man defrauded Cosmas Mmaduka
3. His doctorate degree was from FUTO and not any Yankee institution.
4. Calling Capital Oil and gas a success shows how ignorant you are.

Fact is, Ifeanyi Ubah is a daylight fraud with no iota of credibility only supported by sycophants and hungry people bought over with cups of rice and garri!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by slimghost(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
I'd vote for Ngige first before voting for this hopeless fraudster!
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by obayaya(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
IGBO-SON:

I get your point bro... but if he's capable of transforming the state, I won't mind. afterall fashola is tinubu's puppet.. but look what he has achieved

the guy's cv is impressive. I belong to the school of thought that believes that a technocrat will always be a better leader than an illiterate politician.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by kingbang: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
obayaya:

I get your point bro... but if he's capable of transforming the state, I won't mind. afterall fashola is tinubu's puppet.. but look what he has achieved

the guy's cv is impressive. I belong to the school of thought that believes that a technocrat will always be a better leader than an illiterate politician.
God bless you my brother!
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by mekaboy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sealeddeal: Ifeanyi Ubah is greater than Willie Obiano in all ramification. Ifeanyi Ubah did not become a major player in downstream oil and gas sector by talking the way you do. Ifeanyi Ubah is a chairman of seven succesful large scale industries one of which is based in Congo;he did not achieve such feat by talking/reasoning the way you do. Ifeanyi Ubah received doctorate in philosophy(creative thinking)from university in new jersey USA;he did this not thru childish belief.Ifeanyi Ubah has not handled a political post but his leadership ability in his respective companies is worthy of emulation. Ifeanyi Ubah's courage is unmatched among his fellow contenders in anambra guber race.Anambrarians are ready to try another set of people than to continue with known failures.

His doctorate was " conferred" on him he did not and cannot study for it. All the illiterate senators have doctorates from Harvard, even coscharis has one.

U think you can become an executive in business banking without having something upstairs? Do you think a multinational firm like texaco will pick just anybody from the street to be chief internal auditor.

I have nothing against ifeanyi uba, but let the records speak for itself. Willie has been entrusted with the resources of a multinational company, it shows accountability and credibility. Ifeanyi on the other hand was entrusted with a loan made up of public funds, and he embezzled it as it was his personal funds. Today his firm has been taken over by AMCON.

AMCON said that they had to do it in the interest of the economy. This means that this man is considered a threat at the federal level, he will be a greater threat at the state level.

I know must of u already see urself in brazil, some are even planning to start drug trafficking as soon as u get to brazil. I am sorry to burst ur bubbles, you aint going nowhere. The sooner u wake up from this dream the better for u.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by Sealeddeal(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
In your shameless mind you think your post deserves a reply.Ifeanyi Ubah defrauded Joseph Kabila of Congo and still have a large shares in a large scale industry in congo?you must have stakes in fake generation.
Ifeanyi Ubah was awarded doctorate in futo? you do have a problem
slimghost:

How old are you son? grin grin grin
1. Ifeanyi Ubah defrauded Kabila of Congo(that's where his wealth started from)
2.The same man defrauded Cosmas Mmaduka
3. His doctorate degree was from FUTO and not any Yankee institution.
4. Calling Capital Oil and gas a success shows how ignorant you are.

Fact is, Ifeanyi Ubah is a daylight fraud with no iota of credibility only supported by sycophants and hungry people bought over with cups of rice and garri!
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by Sealeddeal(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
those that will vote on Nov 16 are not here.So,there is no need wasting energy over anambra election here
mekaboy:

His doctorate was " conferred" on him he did not and cannot study for it. All the illiterate senators have doctorates from Harvard, even coscharis has one.

U think you can become an executive in business banking without having something upstairs? Do you think a multinational firm like texaco will pick just anybody from the street to be chief internal auditor.

I have nothing against ifeanyi uba, but let the records speak for itself. Willie has been entrusted with the resources of a multinational company, it shows accountability and credibility. Ifeanyi on the other hand was entrusted with a loan made up of public funds, and he embezzled it as it was his personal funds. Today his firm has been taken over by AMCON.

AMCON said that they had to do it in the interest of the economy. This means that this man is considered a threat at the federal level, he will be a greater threat at the state level.

I know must of u already see urself in brazil, some are even planning to start drug trafficking as soon as u get to brazil. I am sorry to burst ur bubbles, you aint going nowhere. The sooner u wake up from this dream the better for u.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by kingbang: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sealeddeal: those that will vote on Nov 16 are not here.So,there is no need wasting energy over anambra election here

Yes we are in Anambra and we know the best candidate! Nairaland don't win elections so save your energy because you will need it to cry come November 16.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
mekaboy: For all those of you whose only problem with this man is his association with peter obi, let's look at it this way. Tinubu was once the governor of lagos who people called a thief and all sorts, he brought in fashola who has don a better job. Chimaroke of enugu state who EFCC froze some of his assets brought in sullivan chime who did far far better.

Very Very Well Said!
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
mekaboy:

in case you don't know what a confered degree is it is a Honorary Degree lol meaning he was giving an award, usually it is given when the University recives funding from an individual, if you try to get a job with kind of degree you will be ushered out of the office. You don't take an exam, study or even attend the school, it is based on your contribution to an institution or your field of study. Which in Ifeys case fas to be contribution aka bribe grin

Hahaha last line grin grin maybe it is not drug trafficking, you know that now touts are attacking Brazilian babes and cutting they Pony tail to sell that's the new easy money scheme embarassed
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-15-richest-people-without-college-degrees-2010-11?op=1

Above is a list of billionaire college drop outs, so he should not feel shame that what he has is a Honorary degree, it is not a big deal and when you guys keep throwing it up it sounds embarassed so please. As for courage I give Ifeanyi a 100% on that the Congo story is real my Dear he was dating the daughter of the president he was bragging back in the day about it, this is not a rumor, it takes a lot of courage to do what he did, and to wiggle his way around powerful people using females, from that to flip that money, no dummy can do that. He is very creative indeed I give it to him! wink
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Hahaha! How long will it take him to achieve that? [size=18pt]8 YEARS. [/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Sound exactly like Peter Obi, such a waste. No strategic positioning of the entire eastern economy

Umuigbo will continue seeking greener pastures in Lagos, Abuja and Kidnapping.

Truely a sad state of affair.

Obazi can do similar as a Vice to Soludo.

Anambra is the gate way to the east and the entire eastern economy needs to be re-positioned.

Soludo was the man for that job. Peter AdaObi na god go punish u. angry

yes Soludo was the man for the job and we should just all get over it because Peter Obi will pick the winner, thank God he was not a complete illiterate or idiot. Willy will bring even more development and industry to the East. He already has the connections. I am getting my company ready because they are going to make sure that business 's thrive I advise you come up with a business idea to get your proposal ready to present to fidelity bank, since Obi is keeping the money there, I need more working capital to expand operations, and Willy understands how business brings prosperity to individuals and communities. You people should really wizen up, how can you vote for someone that bankrupted his company Then you can buy your own ticket to South Africa wink
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by mekaboy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
biafranqueen: in case you don't know what a confered degree is it is a Honorary Degree lol meaning he was giving an award, usually it is given when the University recives funding from an individual, if you try to get a job with kind of degree you will be ushered out of the office. You don't take an exam, study or even attend the school, it is based on your contribution to an institution or your field of study. Which in Ifeys case fas to be contribution aka bribe grin

Hahaha last line grin grin maybe it is not drug trafficking, you know that now touts are attacking Brazilian babes and cutting they Pony tail to sell that's the new easy money scheme embarassed

Lol, I never thought of the brazilian hair aspect, you have a point.

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
mekaboy:

Lol, I never thought of the brazilian hair aspect, you have a point.
grin wink
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by asha80(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
biafranqueen: grin wink
you are forgeting the once in a lifetime opportunity of seeing messi,ronaldo,rooney,lampard,neymer live...you can't beat that.

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by FreeGlobe(f): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
clowns.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by slimghost(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe: clowns.
Best defines you and your Ifeanyi Ubah!

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by lotannam: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
its obvious that Chief Willie Obiano is the right candidate, my family and I will definitely vote for him. We cannot afford to gamble with the future of our dear state with these other characters of no clear pedigree.

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by adconline(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
These are the lies that make me continue to expose Peter Obi? I guess Peter obi has done more than Chime and Rochas. Heck, you can't even convince us he has done more than Orji and Ebonyi if put to a debate
Chime has done what? How motorable are Enugu rural roads . Just take a trip to Ezeagu or Nkanu... ie Obinagu Ndiuno and Akpofu/mburubu.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 12:36am On Sep 20, 2013
asha 80: you are forgeting the once in a lifetime opportunity of seeing messi,ronaldo,rooney,lampard,neymer live...you can't beat that.
Hey I love me some Ronaldo too, but I love my homeland more, this is our opportunity to make Anambra state the Light of Africa for real. Our state has the greatest potential in all of Nigeria, we the Anambrans are now in the position to really show the world if we are really the entrepreneurs we claim to be. He is why Fidelity turned around by helping businesses to get funded and progress. If Anambra state opens more business's everything in the state will turn around because jobs will be created, infrastructure will be built to accommodate new industries and the economy will flourish. Chief Willie has an international reputation, he will not jeopardize it , for Peter Obi. Since Obi started the progress he will finish it up because Obi will go down in history and the father of progress, because he started it in his 8 years, trust me this man is the best leader for th next 8 years!

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2013
lotannam: its obvious that Chief Willie Obiano is the right candidate, my family and I will definitely vote for him. We cannot afford to gamble with the future of our dear state with these other characters of no clear pedigree.
You are speaking with wisdom, I wish others can see clearly like you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? / A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. / Just In: Court Declares Donald Duke As SDP Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.