Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Career Advise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Advise (484 Views)

Career Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Advise by afolabisimon(m): 2:43am On Sep 19, 2013
House kindly assist pls had HND mechanical engr got an offer as a sales personnel sales engineer and want to further my education but kinda confused choosing a career part really wanna build my career in sales was thinking I go for PGD in management course and later do MBA pls kindly drop ur piece of advice thanks
Re: Career Advise by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 19, 2013
Good to hear that. First, you need work experience. So why not work for a while, so that you can be financially ready to further as well as grounded in the aspect of sales. Well PGD in Management is ok for a start. My 2cent advice
Re: Career Advise by afolabisimon(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Just one post 43 views house kindly advise now I patiently but urgently awaits ur response
Re: Career Advise by mystiqueem(f): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
First of all, you didn't even acknowledge the one person that answered your post. Yet you want more peeps to volunteer information that you will not even appreciate.
I think you know what you want to do, you just want to 'waste peeps time' reading your post.
Re: Career Advise by afolabisimon(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
@slimmy thanks for the comment God bless @mystiqueem or what U̶̲̥̅̊ call urself mind U̶̲̥̅̊ not wasting peoples time and not by force U̶̲̥̅̊ comment okay its a free world not thanking slim its none of your biz okay it was due to error of omission so don't discourage anyone that has candid advise since U̶̲̥̅̊ gat none

(1) (Reply)

Lead Plc :please What Are They Into? / Business/employment Opportunity / Post-nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.