Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners (8197 Views)

UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners / Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life / Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by leggo: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Tbken: pple lyk u are real disease 2 d society......i mean worse dan virus,bacte nd d rest....
100dislikes for you

2 Likes

Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by tolurainbow(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2013
Nawa o...
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Lil chilz: beqininq of madness

I would have called you an incomprehensible, redundant, retrogressive, myopic, narrow minded, vagabond, silly, irritating, unclean, disgusting, nuisance slow poke with a stinking greasy mouth but I don't just wanna get a ban... But pls I don't like ur type to quote my post.

I don't do things serial troublers... Get it.
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by Tbken: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2013
leggo:
100dislikes for you
dat guy i quoted made a wrng comment......tel me hw gud is it 4 our nigerian brodaz 2 be left in foreign prison jst lyk dat....i lyk wat mark did....it showz responsibility..jst go 2 oda countries nd c hw our nigerians ar bein treated nd u wil change ur mind...let dem cum bak so dat their relatives or modas wl c them.....UP MARK
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by chukxie(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
do they really have brain on ther head? how many nigerians dey go ther country wey dem dey jail 490, God go punish ther stinking ass. we don vex sef, we no go go ther country again undecided undecided

Do you know how many Nigerians are in China? Do you know how many Nigerian have made it big there through legitimate businesses and hard work? Do you know how many Nigerians are studying in Chinese universities? Do you know how many Nigerians --mostly Ibos-- are living and doing businesses in Guangzhou? Nigerians in Guangzhou who engage in legitimate businesses are respected for their hardworking attitude by the locals. The reason Nigerians find it hard to extend their visas in China is not because they hate us. No! It's because a few bad eggs with the get-rich-or-die-trying mentality have tarnished our image there. Those guys go butcher fellow naija man cut him belle open to comot the wraps of 'that thing' wey him use okro soup swallow but no fit come shit am! After them retrieve the 'thing' them go put the butchered remains inside deep freezer then waka. Other ones go collect goods only to evaporate into thin air. Some go collect money from innocent old ladies then kawa. Some go hammer then begin draw attention to themselves by forming big boy tinz by drinking expensive wine and burn money for clubs like say money dey grow for trees. Them forget say surveillance cameras wey dey China plenty pass people we dey Naija. Some go go bank go cash cheques AK go catch them. Some go attack fellow naijas wey come market. Bust into their hotel rooms with knives and other deadly weapons, collect their money and even passports then waka. One time some stupid guys wey no see the four walls of any tertiary institutions for naija come begin form aiye ( ). If them see you dress in black them go ask you to 'identify' yourself. They terrorized naijas for Guangzhou. Na Guangzhou police pursue them if not them for still dey there dey disturb innocent naijas. I don't pity such people. They should be allowed to pay for their crimes. The people i pray the Chinese government should have mercy on are those who violated the terms of the visas and those wrongly accused of doing something they didn't do.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by maxit2(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lifemax: Nigerians in prison in china is cos by our politicians..wem de ar looting our future,so y wont de go out 4 a greener pasture.

Please just shut-up, you were not born foolish... You are more than this.

1 Like

Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by Ziggyzito(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
They've even sentenced some to death? shocked
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by chinaman666(m): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2013
chukxie:
Nigerians in Guangzhou who engage in legitimate businesses are respected for their hardworking attitude by the locals.

As Chinese, I have spoken with business people from Guangzhou. Those who do business with Nigerians have nothing but good words to say about them. Only those that never interact with Nigerians would have some prejudices, based on reports of crimes by a few Nigerians in China.

However, I also admit that there is no doubt that some of those imprisoned are legitimate business people who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, as well as criminals who have returned to Nigeria free, having made a killing in China engaging in illegal activities.

1 Like

Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by Ikengawo: 1:28am On Sep 20, 2013
nigerians need to learn the meaning of the word begged, it's very indignant.
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by chukxie(m): 1:48am On Sep 20, 2013
chinaman666:

As Chinese, I have spoken with business people from Guangzhou. Those who do business with Nigerians have nothing but good words to say about them. Only those that never interact with Nigerians would have some prejudices, based on reports of crimes by a few Nigerians in China.

However, I also admit that there is no doubt that some of those imprisoned are legitimate business people who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, as well as criminals who have returned to Nigeria free, having made a killing in China engaging in illegal activities.

You are right. Absolutely right! Ni shi zhen de zhongguo ren ma? Zhong qiu jie kuai le !
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by chinaman666(m): 2:25am On Sep 20, 2013
chukxie:

You are right. Absolutely right! Ni shi zhen de zhongguo ren ma? Zhong qiu jie kuai le !

Wo dique shi zhen de zhongguo ren. Xiexie. Ye zhu ni zhongqiujie kuaile! Ni shi zenme xue de zhongwen?
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by chukxie(m): 3:44am On Sep 20, 2013
chinaman666:

Wo dique shi zhen de zhongguo ren. Xiexie. Ye zhu ni zhongqiujie kuaile! Ni shi zenme xue de zhongwen?

Wo yi qian xue xi zhongwen le. Ni xian zai zhu zai na li ?
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by chinaman666(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
chukxie:

Wo yi qian xue xi zhongwen le. Ni xian zai zhu zai na li ?

Niriliya Lagesi
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by chukxie(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
chinaman666:

Niriliya Lagesi

Hao de ! Wo zai xianggang!
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by Watermelon(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
China is a very racist country, 2/3 of those prisoners committed no crime but are being detained on trumped up charges and are never allowed access to any lawyer. Chinese nationals all over commit more atrocitious crimes, even in Nigeria but most times they go unscathed.
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by chinaman666(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Watermelon: China is a very racist country, 2/3 of those prisoners committed no crime but are being detained on trumped up charges and are never allowed access to any lawyer. Chinese nationals all over commit more atrocitious crimes, even in Nigeria but most times they go unscathed.

I think you are only listening to one side of the story. The side of those detained. If what you've said is true, what's in it for the government to provide food and shelter for these prisoners free of charge?
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by Watermelon(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2013
chinaman666:

I think you are only listening to one side of the story. The side of those detained. If what you've said is true, what's in it for the government to provide food and shelter for these prisoners free of charge?

I am aware of the other side of the story and that was why I wrote that 2/3rd of them are innocent. Have you ever visited any of the prisons to see what kind of "food" those prisoners are fed with - do you call par-boiled rice mixed with water food?, Some of the prisoners are kept there for years without access to any legal services. They don't need the free "food" and "accommodation", let them access legal services.
Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by 4chi: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nigerian prisoners? More like ibo prisoners and personally, I think they should all rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners by richardho: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Most of nigerian here in Guangzhou are good. I do business with them for long time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) / Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. / BIAFRA "Nnamdi Kanu" Is Back From Hideouts With Convoy of cars (pics, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.