Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nl,what Should I Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl,what Should I Do??? (3668 Views)

To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? / Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2013
My swerry came to visit me recently and I did something bad!He has gone back to his base but has refused to pick my calls embarassed embarassed.I don beg tire,send sweet romantic sms,all to no avail.Infact he just want us to communicate thru sms only.PLEASE e no catch me with man o(I don repent grin),but I messed up!For say I know,I for go MASS that morning or avoid ogogoro! cry cry .Ewoooooooooo! undecided undecided
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by xynerise: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2013
You drank to stupor?
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2013
Noooop.I cooked!
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2013
lynpetra: Noooop.I cooked!
grin

Your cooking tastes like corn chaff?
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by xynerise: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2013
lynpetra: Noooop.I cooked!
Choi! You don give am jedi-jedi grin.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2013
No,its not corn shaff grin...I...I...used a strange and intended ingredient.It's premeditated embarassed embarassed
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2013
xynerise:
Choi! You don give am jedi-jedi grin.

Jedi Jedi keMy food dey sweet o.No look say na Lynpetra dey talk o.Anyway,I add something wey I no suppose add.I don send am apology message tire,he just hate me right now.My bobo wey too like food and I messed up!
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by xynerise: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2013
lynpetra:

Jedi Jedi keMy food dey sweet o.No look say na Lynpetra dey talk o.Anyway,I add something wey I no suppose add.I don send am apology message tire,he just hate me right now.My bobo wey too like food and I messed up!
Dont worry he will return to you after you might have convinced him that you were not trying to poison him grin
I guess you were chating while you were cooking?
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2013
Don't worry hun, he just realized you're not a wife material. He is still battling to get to get over it, he'll come back to you but em go turn you to Jada F.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2013
Adetundeyyy: Don't worry hun, he just realized you're not a wife material. He is still battling to get to get over it, he'll come back to you but em go turn you to Jada F.

He don lose weight,he doesnt need more than half yards! tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2013
xynerise:
Dont worry he will return to you after you might have convinced him that you were not trying to poison him grin
I guess you were chating while you were cooking?

Poison angry I can't poison him o.Anyway I have promised him Nsala soup garnished with sea fish plus vegetable soup with better orishirishi for his birthday and he just send an sms saying"ENJOY". angry angry
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2013
lynpetra:

He don lose weight,he doesnt need more than half yards! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Ya just consoling yourself.... better keep up before he finds solace in the arms of his side girl. That's if you're not the side chick tho.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by xynerise: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2013
lynpetra:

Poison angry I can't poison him o.Anyway I have promised him Nsala soup garnished with sea fish plus vegetable soup with better orishirishi for his birthday and he just send an sms saying"ENJOY". angry angry
Obviously, you are a bad cook. Sorry, go and enrol in a catery school
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2013
The most painful thing is after buying that ingredients,the angel of God spoke to me not to do it but that OGOGORO just pushed me to add the whole damn thing!
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2013
xynerise:
Obviously, you are a bad cook. Sorry, go and enrol in a catering school

He has never complained about my food except for this last one.I. did it intentionally because he made me angry
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2013
Adetundeyyy:
Ya just consoling yourself.... better keep up before he finds solace in the arms of his side girl. That's if you're not the side chick tho.

That's exactly why am apologising na.He no gree pick my calls.The whole of that day he was just shaking his head. embarassed embarassed
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by moscobabs(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2013
leave him alone jare ...u just say yes to me,i will take care of u nothing concern me about your poor house material
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by xynerise: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2013
lynpetra:

He has never complained about my food except for this last one. I did it intentionally because he made me angry

First you blamed it on Ogogoro, now its intentional right? Smh. Why wont he run away? Winch

4 Likes

Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
lynpetra: The most painful thing is after buying that ingredients,the angel of God spoke to me not to do it but that OGOGORO just pushed me to add the whole damn thing!
Woah! you intentionally poisoned his food? (deadly or not) You can kill him.. he shouldn't trust you ever.
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
xynerise:

First you blamed it on Ogogoro, now its intentional right? Smh. Why wont he run away? Winch

Lol.I no be winch oooo!

1 Like

Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
first of all, what did u put in his food?
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Adetundeyyy:
Woah! you intentionally poisoned his food? (deadly or not) You can kill him.. he shouldn't trust you ever.

Ok.I didn't poison.Like I said I added something nobody wud like all to get,him angry.This is how it started. grin grin oh sorry embarassed embarassed
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
It started when we started dating.Nobody is perfect and that I know.My man is cool guy but his imperfection steams from the fact that he places his emotions first before anybody's.That's who he is,as his family has warned him severally of what that wud cause in our relationship....
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by ichidodo: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
O.p wan drug the guy......You tink say all man dey like use igbo dey shokoyokoto for bedroom?!
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Chiscomax(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
lynpetra: My swerry came to visit me recently and I did something bad!He has gone back to his base but has refused to pick my calls embarassed embarassed.I don beg tire,send sweet romantic sms,all to no avail.Infact he just want us to communicate thru sms only.PLEASE e no catch me with man o(I don repent grin),but I messed up!For say I know,I for go MASS that morning or avoid ogogoro! cry cry .Ewoooooooooo! undecided undecided

are u kidding us? y this emotion? grin
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by jmoore(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
You don't need an advice. Continue with your "good works".
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chiscomax:

are u kidding us? y this emotion? grin

What do you mean?
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Chiscomax(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
lynpetra:

What do you mean?

it issupposed to be a sad story but i say a happy smiley
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by AbuMikey(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Which advice me wan give?

Ogogoro
Intentional
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
....He isn't compromising.Him dey like to use my head angry angry.You know all this kind of guys that are quiet,cool,disciplined but selfish and calculative.He knows all he has and what is missing immediately he sets his foot home,and ask right away(I don't like at all).He has this habit of keeping his things intact and paying no attention to the other person's stuff(and he doesn't know it isn't a fair thing to do)....
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Chiefupper: 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
xynerise:

you must be related to 9ice because that word "witch" is too subtle to me, I will rather call her "naked weapon".....lol. ika obinrin(wicked woman)
Re: Nl,what Should I Do??? by Chiefupper: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
xynerise:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Caught Her Doing Privately / Guys Imagine If You Are....... / Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.