Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

NECO June/July 2013 Result Has Been Realeased. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO June/July 2013 Result Has Been Realeased. (19544 Views)

The Reason Why Jamb 2013 Result Has Not Been Published..now DISCLOSE / Neco Result 2011/2012 Exams Released: Neco June/july 2011/2012 Result Checker / When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECO June/July 2013 Result Has Been Realeased. by mickywonder: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bad0oooooooooo!
EnglishC6
mathematicsB3
economicsC6
geographyC5
biologyC5
chemistryC5
physisC6
agricC6
whooooohoo!fupre here i come
Re: NECO June/July 2013 Result Has Been Realeased. by mickywonder: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
God you were behind my neco sucess and will always be behind all ma sucess in life.
Thank you JESUS
Re: NECO June/July 2013 Result Has Been Realeased. by sandra39: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just upgraded my Neco result through the help of Mr lucky a neco officer I failed the subject I needed most and I didn't no what to do, so a friend of mine gave me his number and I call his number and he told me that I should not worry that he will help me , suprisingly he helped me upgraded it all thanks to him my Neco result was upgraded , I advice if you need help in upgrading your Neco result call Mr lucky on:07064997595
Re: NECO June/July 2013 Result Has Been Realeased. by Andrewolawale: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2014
Neco 2014 result is out, i had to check my result 2 days ago and i failed two papers and it is my third time of writing ssce examination's i was opportune to get in contact with a Neco official and i explained to him every thing that happened and i he ask for my exam details and i submitted it to him and just to day he said i should check back and i did and to my surprise i saw a my English and chemistry upgraded to c4 and c5 i am so happy he could help me because he was my last hope and i will not be greedy to also share his number for those who failed or having withheld results here is his number 07053488387 and his name is Professor Udoh
Re: NECO June/July 2013 Result Has Been Realeased. by jVictoria: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2014
I couldn't check check my neco result cause I wrote wrong registration number I was so confused so I went to the internet to see if somebody will help me then I saw MR RICHARD a neco officer number on how he has helped many people so I called him and he told me what happened to my result and I told him to help me release the result and he told me no problem and i sent him my Neco exam details ,all thanks to him my result was released that Same day an I was able to check it ,I advice if you have any problem concerning your neco result and you need help concerning any neco issue you can rely on Mr RICHARD you can reach him on 09094741463

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School / ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS / Biscuit Bone VS Brisket Bone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.