Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Would Love To Move To Europe With My Wife And Kid, Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would Love To Move To Europe With My Wife And Kid, Advice (1519 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe / Pitures Of Illegal Immigration To Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Love To Move To Europe With My Wife And Kid, Advice by eyinimofe(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
I would love to relocate to europe with my wife and kid,please I would like to know what country I can relocate to,the easiest shengen country and how to apply from here,the cost and what I should expect,I have always followed travel post here and still can't make up my mind as to what to expect,I have tried spain and italy some 5 years back and didn't get a visa due to agents, please I would appreciate your advice, thanks
Re: Would Love To Move To Europe With My Wife And Kid, Advice by Oladecoolz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
eyinimofe: I would love to relocate to europe with my wife and kid,please I would like to know what country I can relocate to,the easiest shengen country and how to apply from here,the cost and what I should expect,I have always followed travel post here and still can't make up my mind as to what to expect,I have tried spain and italy some 5 years back and didn't get a visa due to agents, please I would appreciate your advice, thanks
will advice you to .move to Germany
Re: Would Love To Move To Europe With My Wife And Kid, Advice by oolumide: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
What certified skill do you have. New zealand could be an option. check out their immigration site.
Re: Would Love To Move To Europe With My Wife And Kid, Advice by Allohrandy(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2013
eyinimofe: I would love to relocate to europe with my wife and kid,please I would like to know what country I can relocate to,the easiest shengen country and how to apply from here,the cost and what I should expect,I have always followed travel post here and still can't make up my mind as to what to expect,I have tried spain and italy some 5 years back and didn't get a visa due to agents, please I would appreciate your advice, thanks
its better you remain in Nigeria than go to spain or Italy because the economy in those country is not really good and unemployment rate is high
Re: Would Love To Move To Europe With My Wife And Kid, Advice by eyinimofe(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks so much for the replies, I have a BSc in urban and regional planning but I am into music, would make inquiry about life style and visa process,thanks
Sorry that my reply came in late,I have been off the grid for a while.
Re: Would Love To Move To Europe With My Wife And Kid, Advice by AreaFada2: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2013
Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal...don't even bother.

Germany or Holland or UK (not part of Schengen). But going with your family at the same time may not be a great move except you have A LOT of money.

You may want to keep your job/business in Naija and go test the water alone first.
Re: Would Love To Move To Europe With My Wife And Kid, Advice by justwise(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2013
Area-Fada:
Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal...don't even bother.

Germany or Holland or UK (not part of Schengen). But going with your family at the same time may not be a great move except you have A LOT of money.

You may want to keep your job/business in Naija and go test the water alone first.

Those two countries are part of Schengen
Re: Would Love To Move To Europe With My Wife And Kid, Advice by AreaFada2: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
justwise:

Those two countries are part of Schengen

I mean UK (next to the bracket) which is not part of Schengen. I was even at the border area to celebrate the beginning of Schengen treaty.

(1) (Reply)

Cleanest African City, Kigali, Rwanda (video) / Study In South Africa: Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living, List Of Universities Etc / Czech Student Visa Booking Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.