Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer (42824 Views)

10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed / 10 Surprising Things You May Be Addicted To / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by gwas(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2013
No wonder I'm strong and fitgrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by wrench: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2013
Sometimes When I Reflect Back On All The Beer I Drank I Feel Ashamed. Then I Look Into The Glass And Think About The Workers In The Brewery And All Of Their Hopes And Dreams. If I Don't Drink This Beer, They Might Be Out Of Work And Their Dreams Would Be Shattered. Then I Say To Myself, "It's Better That I Drink This Beer And Let Their Dreams Come True Than Be Selfish And Worry About Myself".
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Hero10001: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Freeopod: Hmnnn....well said.....wake me up when scientists find the health benefits for snake poison.....mumu scientists

And some ppl stl blv we ain't close to the èñd

Guy wake up!
Attenuated Animal poisons including Arachnida(Spiders, scorpions..), Reptilia (Snakes, crocs, aligators etc), Cannie(wolfs, dogs,) poison are proteins used for vaccines!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Dewze(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2013
farells: wat of d syd effects lets compare and contrast.Nice share sha

there are no points to compare. There is no side effect in taking beer.
As pointed out in the article, the side effect is in taking more than necessary. It is thesame principle that applies for everything else in life (nothing exclusive).

It is like asking for the side effect of salt. Put just enough and you ll ve a tasty soup, put too much and you ll destroy the soup and any stomach that it will go into.

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Burger01(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2013
Omo_Alata: beer is also good for breast milk production
KAI!! Omo Alata!!

Respect Monsour.. smiley
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by delegiwa(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2013
kakameks: My wife must see this. grin

I dey tell u!!! grin
kakameks: My wife must see this. grin

I dey tell u!!!
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Dewze(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2013
Hero10001:
Guy wake up!
Attenuated Animal poisons including Arachnida(Spiders, scorpions..), Reptilia (Snakes, crocs, aligators etc), Cannie(wolfs, dogs,) poison are proteins used for vaccines!!!

thank u 4 educating that guy.
He should realize that people die more from lack of knowledge than from beer and snake poison.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by seangy4konji: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2013
I was wondering why my fav cool spot was full yesterday and now I know why.even two innocent looking sisters in da area had 2 heineken..beer all d way o.heineKen or Goldberg..nor fit kill ma self
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2013
In heaven there is no beer dats y we drink it here, and wen we r gone from here our friends will drink it here #Dubic na d oga!!! Kabi ee sio ooooo grin tongue
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Ahmeduana(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
carule:

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/10-surprising-health-benefits-beer
God will never place your salvation in what HE forbids you
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Khairu(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mo ti gbo oooo!! cool
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Oya! Bar man! Where bar man...! serve de beer around, and giv me a chilled bottle of HEINEKEN.
Pepper soup...! bia!
#ONCE a while, u need something bitter to bite the linen of the stomach.#
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by bank2k4real(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
It makes u drunk.

From study conducted from University of port Harcourt, Nigeria...in 2013 shows that after taking beer..you will get drunk. This study was conducted from 5 beer parlours...with 10 persons at each bar...

They all got drunk finally...
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by samilaki: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Na end time write up b dis o! Bwarned!
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Polchiz(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alcohol is different from beer.
Most beer only contain about 5-7% alcohol. There are many other igredients in beer such as hops which contains phytochemicals such as flavonoid and phenolics both of which have many health benefits. Hop is also responsible for bitterness, aroma, foaming that are associated with beer. Another igredient is dextrin ( a trisaccharide). It is non- fermentable sugar resulting from mashing and saccharification processes catalysed by amylase. Carbon IV oxide, caramel, water among others are present in beer.
Beer is not just alcohol.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Dahbutter(m): 12:40am On Sep 21, 2013
Ah! This is the Best 4ukin newz ever! BEER IS GOOD FOR YOU! My mama must hear this, and my papa, and my pastor and my ...... make i go nack one bottle with clear conscience sharp sharp grin grin grin
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by diamondvil(f): 5:04am On Sep 21, 2013
beer
doesn't increase my sexual prowess. once i take alcohol, na sleep tins,
gbum! goes i on d bed. my boyfriend wil b so disappointed.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by lastkeyd(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2013
drinking beer is very obvaious bad to healt make people behave like a mad turn a responsible to inresponsible is a big false what scientist said ingnore dringing alcho
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by extraflyfineboy(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Yea righT, what about thenegatiVe effects?

PLz add me back I lost mY contacts 32FC7E01
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Jayclinics(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2013
Alcohol get benefit? chai, I know dis is coming from the voice box soaked by thick coagulated alomo.
Anyway that one na by the way, Alcohol,beer, ganja, marijuana. Non of them get benefit. the only benefit wey em get be sy, em go make you sleep for the mean time forget your sorrows for the mean time and after that, your sorrows befalls you again.

check out this link and save your future:
http://cliniconomy..com/2013/09/sperm-killer-factors-that-can-cause.html?m=0
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by LLVelly: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
madam abeg one more bottle
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by extraflyfineboy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yea riGht, instead of me to believe this I rather LIke thIs FacebooK page [color=#990000][/color] http:///XIvhJBLaxo
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by extraflyfineboy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yea riGht! Insteadof me to believe u I rather lIKE this facebookpage http:///XIvhJBLaxo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Staff Of EEDC Electrocuted During Illegal Operation In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.