Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. (10216 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Donchyke39(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
ASĀ  the people of Anambra State count down to the forthcoming governorship election, supporters of Senator Chris Nwabueze NgigeĀ  and stakeholders of good governance are getting set for the November 16 race.

The supporters gathered in his campaign office, Awka, the state capital, recently to review, reposition and look for possible means of ensuring that the rights and will of the people are adhered to.

Dr. Ngige, they say, is the best among the rest and needs to return to Government House in next year.

Daily Sun reports that Ngige officially announced that he would flag off his campaign on Saturday, September 28.

At the gathering, issues bordering on the election were brought to the front-burner. Top on the list is the double candidacy of the opposition party, which some considered as tricky and unhealthy for good democracy. They further considered it as one of the tricks of the opposition to impose a government that is against the will of the people. According to them, Dr. Ngige is the best among all the candidates eyeing the number one seat of the state because he has been tried and tested, adding that he can be trusted with the destiny of the citizens.

They said that Ngige, who was adjudged well-performed governor of the state between 2003 and 2006, has to return to Government House on November 16 so he can use his vast experience to bring meaningful life and sanity to Anambra State. According to them, Anambra at the moment is epileptic and needs emergency surgery to bring about the long-desired wish of the people.

Responding to the confidence reposed in him, Senator Ngige thanked them for their consistent support, trust and confidence in him, saying records are available to show that he has not betrayed or failed them in the past.

He, however, assured all that he will continue to spend his time, money and energy to provide the basic amenities that will make the change they desire come to fruition, even as he disclosed that he is regarded as the truly-trusted and tested choice of the Anambra people because he has not disappointed them at any point of his career, political or otherwise.

On the double candidacy of the opposition, he said the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) promised to stop one of the candidates, positing that his party, All Progressives Congress (APC) will take up the issue if INEC does not live up to its assurance.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/politics/ngige-flags-off-campaign/

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by warlei(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
I hope this people make the rite choice.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by ik4life: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
warlei: I hope this people make the rite choice.
we have already
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by emiye(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
See as people of anambra are throwing stones and sticks at Ngige, tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
emiye: See as people of anambra are throwing stones and sticks at Ngige, tongue tongue tongue

That happens only on NL cool

Go Onwa! Onwa go !!

15 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Clerverly: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
I would be there live on the 28th for the flag off. And I can assure you of one thing- massive turn out that would send shivers down the bone marrows of Ada Fidelity and his bootlickers!

Onwa Chiri ga wa, na Jesus (not of Otuoke) kwugi na'azu! grin

11 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by warlei(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
ik4life: we have already
Good bt ill advise you ppl nt to vote on sentiments bt on achievments
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by ifyalways(f): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
He started a tad too late but no shaking forget ndi akwukwu cheesy
I dey Onitsha dey expect my merchandise;3 containers load of brooms. E don shele be dat oh

10 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by afdynamic(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
If u think and know u r d best, why not keep shouting it loud. One particular lesson i hv learnt from dis man. He is so confident and keep saying it in every gathering that he is the best person 4 d job.

i wish him well sha ooo....
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Tolexander: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
All the best to him!
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Clerverly: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Still waiting for members of Fidelity Bank staff to invade this thread cool

8 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by warlei(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Clerverly: Still waiting for members of Fidelity Bank staff to invade this thread cool
That got me laughing.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
Clerverly: Still waiting for members of Fidelity Bank staff to invade this thread cool

LOL!! The Fidelity Bank staff are still at work. They are coming to spew rubbish about the chosen one, ONWA.

Onwa all the way!

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Dkobo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
dey are on dia way
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ngige will not even come near second in that election. Bookmark this post.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by iphedahyor(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Ngige will not even come near second in that election. Bookmark this post.
mayb u should start by tellin me who u tink will win d election,is it ifeanyi,nwoye,obiano or chris uba.I tink u should stp foolin urself by saying ngige will nt win.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Ngige will not even come near second in that election. Bookmark this post.
Do u Mind those noise makers, they will be dissappointed. We are on ground in Anambra state and know who is who.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
GO siddon you enemy of APC! YOUR PRAYER WILL NOT WORK!!

NGIGE ALL THE WAY!!

8 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2013

lol

This election is clearly Anambra vs Fidelity Bank!

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Donchyke39(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2013
prophet sincere boko haram.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2013
How old is Ngige?
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2013
How many times does Ngige want to rule Anambra? Is Ngige the only person in Anambra state? First he was Gov and then Senator and now he aspires to be Gov again.

In all those time, what has Ngige got to show outside his village/locality?

Anambra must not recycle old leaders besides he was to quick to betray Ndi-Anambra deported to Fashola.

He should contest for Lagos State Gov.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Demallcrazy(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2013
Bia nna, ah u staff of in-fidelity bank? Aah much be ya salari 4 dis a$$lickin job sef?
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Demallcrazy(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2013
Bia nna, ah u staff of in-fidelity bank? Aah much be ya salari 4 dis a$$ lickin job sef?
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by point5: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2013
Ngige al d way..I wish this his present party shud nt change him 4 who he use 2 be..I vote 4 u Dr. Chris Ngige 4 bettermt of Anambra n 9jra @ large
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Clerverly: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: How many times does Ngige want to rule Anambra? Is Ngige the only person in Anambra state? First he was Gov and then Senator and now he aspires to be Gov again.

Anambra must not recycle old leaders besides he was to quick to betray Ndi-Anambra deported to Fashola.

As much as Anambra State remains underdeveloped

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2013
My hometown in Umuleri has been in darkness for almost 2years. What did the present governor do about it?

I won't mind mobilizing votes from my side (anyhow) for Ngige to make it happen for us.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by fitnesswis: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: How many times does Ngige want to rule Anambra? Is Ngige the only person in Anambra state? First he was Gov and then Senator and now he aspires to be Gov again.

You have a point but where you lack evidence is if ngige has done anything for his village. dont you hear of ALOR London? 80%roads in his village are tarred.water is running and free there. the towns near his own town also benefited. his administration tried so much in health sector roads and education. We should try other persons to me but if he wins he should cos he has been tested and trusted only that I do not like his Party APC.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2013
Clerverly:

As much as Anambra State remains underdeveloped

So Ngige has been Gov, Senator and now aspiring to be Gov again but Anambra remains undeveloped?

I rest my case. embarassed

Ndii Anambra vote Ngige to continue undeveloped and be deported from lagos... sad
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by asha80(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2013
Keneking: My hometown in Umuleri has been in darkness for almost 2years. What did the present governor do about it?

I won't mind mobilizing votes from my side (anyhow) for Ngige to make it happen for us.
your bros in umueri vandalized eletric poles three times in 2012:

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2013
Ngige is the most popular candidate no doubt. This man pull alot of crowd at Achebe's burial I am in Anambra and I can say that other candidates dont stand a chance. #Team Ngige#

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Slizbeat(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2013
My vote still remains with Obiano.
Would note vote in a governor that has ruled before, Anambra is not for only Ngige. If he hasn't passed or supported a bill as a senator, then I guess his vision has been wiped out and he is deemed unfit to rule again. He has never planned or said anything about the 2nd Niger bridge or even d seaport. Instead he claims glory for improved light which he didn't do a thing about.

On the other hand, No other contestants will get up 5% Vote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. / Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land / Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.