Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? (4493 Views)

The Man Who Truly Loves You Will Never Hit You / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by bebe2(f): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
i was going from agbara to surulere, just before we got to mile 2 we stopped for traffic,
then i saw a woman and a man fighting, i expected the man to beat the woman up but to my surprise he kept
dodging the blows and was aiming for her handbag. the lady kept swinging and kicking the man but the man neva hit her back.

then i realized the man was an okada rider, the woman his passenger has refused to pay, dats why he wanted the hand bag.

i was so impressed,
dats a REAL MAN.

my question is mainly for the quys, we know how ladies can push ur buttons but at wat point do u get physical wit them.

am not talking just wives and girl friends, i mean women in general. sisters, market women, neighbours etc. When do u crack and decide to use ur hands, after one hour of tongue lashing? wink after she slaps u, or after she pours u water shocked shocked

lets hear it.

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Olutokun1: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
The only situation close to an exception is if the guy's life is really threatened and there's nowhere to retreat to for cover. Even then, the man should only make moves to protect himself and/or to disarm her (if she's carrying a weapon). Women are not meant to be hit...no matter how nasty they get!

9 Likes

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
^^ Daz all.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by kadas01(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
bebe2: i was going from agbara to surulere, just before we got to mile 2 we stopped for traffic,
then i saw a woman and a man fighting, i expected the man to beat the woman up but to my surprise he kept
dodging the blows and was aiming for her handbag. the lady kept swinging and kicking the man but the man neva hit her back.

then i realized the man was an okada rider, the woman his passenger has refused to pay, dats why he wanted the hand bag.

i was so impressed,
dats a REAL MAN.

my question is mainly for the quys, we know how ladies can push ur buttons but at wat point do u get physical wit them.

am not talking just wives and girl friends, i mean women in general. sisters, market women, neighbours etc. When do u crack and decide to use ur hands, after one hour of tongue lashing? wink after she slaps u, or after she pours u water shocked shocked

lets hear it.
it is not best for a woman to act aggressively towards a man.......cos the man is suppose to serve as a guide nd protector to her at all times!......an ideal man should never raise his hands against a woman in whatever guise!
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
Olu'tokun:
The only situation close to an exception is if the guy's life is really threatened and there's nowhere to retreat to for cover. Even then, the man should only make moves to protect himself and/or to disarm her (if she's carrying a weapon). Women are not meant to be hit...no matter how nasty they get!
Thumb up jare cheesy
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Not all female homosapiens are women. ..any woman that FIGHTs a man fist clinched is no longer a woman n should be engaged by d defendant. ..there's a differendi between beating and fighting. ..never beat a lady even if she slaps u...hits u etc but when she fights u.....ma brother teach her d bitter way dt there's a reason why she's not supposed to do that and dts because she's a woman

9 Likes

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by ichidodo: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
When you are about to be hacked to death by one tigress....Relax and be the gentleman.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Arosa(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
I don't hit a woman not because she is a woman but because she is human. don't hit nobody. that's all.

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by djeezy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lol@replies. My tenant's wife beats him up regularly. Itz quite funny but true, I guess he has been folding his hands or was his defence not working? Last time I saw him, he wasn't in good condition.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Adaeze003(f): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lol @ 'talent's wife' cheesy
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by djeezy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Adaeze003: Lol @ 'talent's wife' cheesy
lol, twas a typo.

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by jmoore(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
If the lady kicks him at the balls, she should expect collateral damage.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by bebe2(f): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
lol, see as everybody dey pose gentleman,

in reality some men beat their wives on a regular bases.

3 Likes

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Appliedmaths(m): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Don't hit her just because you want to get back at her no! ; when she goes stupid guy hit some sense into that thick skull of hers.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by AbuMikey(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2013
For what na

Hit a woman? undecided
Mehn,that's child's play oo!!!

I've never slapped a "female" in my life sef,not to talk of engaging them in a "Royal Rumble" cheesy

Men should never,I repeat never hit their/a woman!!!angry

#CaseClosed!
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by kadas01(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2013
bebe2: lol, see as everybody dey pose gentleman,

in reality some men beat their wives on a regular bases.

hmmmm.......but there are still many guys out there who have nd would never raise their hands against any woman!

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Serendipity: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2013
Let me hear that I can never hit a woman no matter the scenario. What if you are returning home with your mother and a teenage girl insults her, will you cook indomie for her? Nonsense.
=
I woozed one slap the other time for dumping refuse in front of our compound and refusing to dispose it when my mother as her to. And she took it immediately.
=
I almost kiiledthe youngest of my sisters when she was younger because of her contumacity, now I don't because she knows better and behave accordingly.
=
Women will always advocate the don't hit a woman crap, of course they want a woman wrapper that will be licking their foot and they will be ordering him around.

5 Likes

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by sweettease(f): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2013
Olu'tokun:
You never see trouble dat isn't life threatening grin

As for me, the guy that will try it will regret it! angry
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Chomzy19(f): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2013
Serendipity: Let me hear that I can never hit a woman no matter the scenario. What if you are returning home with your mother and a teenage girl insults her, will you cook indomie for her? Nonsense.
=
I woozed one slap the other time for dumping refuse in front of our compound and refusing to dispose it when my mother as her to. And she took it immediately.
=
I almost kiiledthe youngest of my sisters when she was younger because of her contumacity, now I don't because she knows better and behave accordingly.
=
Women will always advocate the don't hit a woman crap, of course they want a woman wrapper that will be licking their foot and they will be ordering him around.
U almost killed ur Youngest sister n ur parents were watching u n did not teach u a lesson u will never forget never to raise ur hand on any Woman talkless ur own sister... NAWA oo, no wonder u Consider it just wat Women advocate... U better Refine ONly weak Men beat up women (of course u can teach lil girls a lesson in manners buh u flog them as they re kids)

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by xynerise: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2013
I dont know how to beat a woman. If I beat her she might collapse. So what I do is leave the environment. But for my younger sisters or little cousins, I use cane

''spare the rod and spoil the ladies'' grin
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2013
Truth n fact:even the ladies screaming don't hit a girl here will support d hitting of a woman in real case scenarios. ..some woman don't just deserve to be treated as such...in a case where u see a supposed woman fighting ..pushing and pulling d cloth of say a photographer in public. ..punching him vigorously for no fault of his...guess d guy should just keep calm n receive d beating and when he's checked into a hospital n asked wat happened he'll say he was beaten by a woman. ..this sickening notion of never touch a woman has done more harm dn good cos some women now see it as a licence to harrass n assualt men even in public. ...any woman dt has d guts to raise a finger on a man aside maybe slapping him deserves d beating of her life....like serious beating

7 Likes

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Fkforyou(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2013
Wat happened to Gender Equality....? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Ice4jez(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2013
A matured man never beats a lady.now u ve to know not all woman are. Lady.a lady is a woman who respect herself and knows when to avoid situation that will involve. Exchange of fist
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by ymdo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
When I was in SS3, a girl in my class stabbed me with a pencil. Come and see shower of punches as it rained on her. I am sure I can still repeat the feat

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by AbuMikey(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
^^ cheesygringrin
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by MRMICKMEN: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Never Hit a woman in PUBLIC
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
What would the feminists that advocate for gender equality say about this?

I guess they want to be equal only when it comes to the 'good stuffs'.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Don't ever hit a woman,but if she hits you first,hit her back a hundred times harder undecided,it takes a really crazy woman to hit a man,such madness is unacceptable to me.Why hit a man if you can't really beat him up?

9 Likes

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by HURUCHI(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
byvan: Don't ever hit a woman,but if she hits you first,hit her back a hundred times harder undecided,it takes a really crazy woman to hit a man,such madness is unacceptable to me.Why hit a man if you can't really beat him up?

really
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by 50calibre(m): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2013
bebe2: i was going from agbara to surulere, just before we got to mile 2 we stopped for traffic,

i was so impressed,
dats a REAL MAN.

lets hear it.

Don't worry if the man had slumped and died as a result of one of those blows, I'm sure his tombstone would have bore the inscription A REAL MAN on it.

And If I happened to be his relative, I would have gone to his grave, and urinated on it.

Any woman who is able to clench fists and throw punches at a man without fear, in my eyes is no longer a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2013
In the bedroom na.ked...and the balcony wink any other time angry thunder fire u!
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Exponental(m): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2013
I never hit my fiancee n I have stopped hitting my younger sister before she was 18, but if a woman makes me feel insulted n humiliated, I will try avoid her except she act n I reciprocate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Fair Ladies Most? / I Lack Self-confidence. Why? / She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.