Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 PM

Our Women And Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Women And Facebook (1230 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Postinor-2 Is Currently Embarrassing Our Women / Im Somalian: I Know: Thanks Alot: Hey, Our Women Are Beautiful Cant Help It . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Women And Facebook by Emaprince: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
I think these days,a lot women have buried all their time and hopes of getting their desired men in facebook.

Last time I was in a friends place at ikorrodu and a face book female friend who doesn't even know him visited all the way from nnewi to spend weeks with him.
the girl was also sick at that time.I was so shocked and I suspected that non of her relation will know her exact destination in lagos because I'm not sure a brother or parents will allow their daughter/sister to embark on such blind journey.

I even blamed my friend and i asked him if he would have allowed the lady to go visit a face book friend if she was his sister.he said NO and laughed.Yes,I knew he was an honest guy but,what about guys out there who are ritualists etc?

The recent one that happened close to my place was a married man that travelled to Abuja and went to portharcourt from there.
He created a fake face book account and started chatting with his wife may be to test her.
The lady succumbed and the man asked her to visit him in PH.The woman{not knowing the man behind the I.D was her husband} called her husband on the phone and lied to him that she wanted to travel to Ibadan to see her cousin..that she doesn't know when she's coming back.

The man agreed and she embarked on a journey to PH.she arrived at the hotel and horror of horrors,it was her husband.she fainted instantly.

Is it that woman are just too desperate these days?..even though I don't know what to call this woman's cravings
Re: Our Women And Facebook by plaetton: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Facebook and similar social media sites have destroyed so many marriages and relationships. In divorce court these days there is hardly a divorce case that does have a Facebook or social media factor involved.
Since they are the easiest ways for people to live double lives and act out their hedonistic fantasies, it has become the single biggest threat marriages and relationships.
Re: Our Women And Facebook by tpia5: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
f.oolish.

anyone with sense should elaborate the ways in which the s.tupidity is outlined.

let me help you out

1. adding people you dont know, as friends on facebook.

2. getting swollen head because the unknown person is praising you based on your touched up or fancy pictures

3. actually going to meet the unknown person based on his photos which are possibly the opposite of what he actually looks like in reality, or even if not, he could also be a devil with a pretty face.

4. risking kidnapping or worse just because you want to get laid

5. risking your health for a fling

6. navigating the bad nigerian roads because of a flash in the pan?

etc etc.

if na true story o!
Re: Our Women And Facebook by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
The ladies are finding the ways out in Facebook. The ritualists shall make more money this year.
Re: Our Women And Facebook by Emaprince: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
tpia@:

2. getting swollen head because the unknown person is praising you based on your touched up or fancy pictures
that's actually the problem..you know they are easily deceived when guys give them compliments they never meant
Re: Our Women And Facebook by Mikocake(m): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2013
Well it is tha weeping and mourning and gnashing of teeth
Re: Our Women And Facebook by yang(m): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2013
@Poster how e take concern you. Make una no dey open this kind useless thread dey spoil job for awon boys. Some of us have to chop y'know.

Guys make una no dey treat babe bad if dem come visit u from online something.

Let's make life enjoyable. People should be able to travel, see places and visit people they like.

It affords some girls an opportunity to travel and visit places they would never have dreamed to visit. Now that's Tourism. Stop opening stupid threads, if u don marry, go home and mind ur marriage. Leave facebook for awon boys to take dey chop
Re: Our Women And Facebook by tpia5: 2:21am On Sep 21, 2013
Ema prince:
that's actually the problem..you know they are easily deceived when guys give them compliments they never meant

very risky for a lady to let herself be deceived by such.

the guy has only seen pictures, he can compliment but its still up to the woman to be careful.
Re: Our Women And Facebook by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 21, 2013
I met my husband on facebook. ..
I divorced him when I found out he had a whole other life. undecided
Re: Our Women And Facebook by Cathaliya: 3:32am On Sep 21, 2013
@Op, the cravings you talked about is described as
- oke ochucho
- enweghi afo ojuju

decode that....grin
Re: Our Women And Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2013
yang: @Poster how e take concern you. Make una no dey open this kind useless thread dey spoil job for awon boys. Some of us have to chop y'know.

Guys make una no dey treat babe bad if dem come visit u from online something.

Let's make life enjoyable. People should be able to travel, see places and visit people they like.

It affords some girls an opportunity to travel and visit places they would never have dreamed to visit. Now that's Tourism. Stop opening stupid threads, if u don marry, go home and mind ur marriage. Leave facebook for awon boys to take dey chop
Mind u that awon boys go chop ur sisters and duaghters too if threads like this are not created for awareness. Karma is bitcch dude
Re: Our Women And Facebook by Emaprince: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Cathaliya: @Op, the cravings you talked about is described as
- oke ochucho
- enweghi afo ojuju

decode that....grin
o di egwu!

SniperInADiaper: I met my husband on facebook. ..
I divorced him when I found out he had a whole other life. undecided
that's the point cos it seems like face book life is a fake one
Re: Our Women And Facebook by tpia5: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
People should be able to travel, see places and visit people they like.

It affords some girls an opportunity to travel and visit places they would never have dreamed to visit. Now that's Tourism

you dont need to hook up with questionable characters to do that.

unless by tourism you mean sex tourism.
Re: Our Women And Facebook by yang(m): 3:06am On Sep 22, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Mind u that awon boys go chop ur sisters and duaghters too if threads like this are not created for awareness. Karma is bitcch dude
so u feel say ur sister na in be virgin mary U dey make me laff
Re: Our Women And Facebook by tpia5: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2014
yang:
@Poster how e take concern you.

This is a great question.

(1) (Reply)

I Love You, But You Can’t Have My Password / 17 Ways On How To Make Your Relationship Admirable / Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.