Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Rod Pierces Through Builder's Bottom. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rod Pierces Through Builder's Bottom. (1303 Views)

Bucket Handle Pierces Little Boy's Eyes While Swinging It. Graphic Photo / Man Falls And Lands On Metal Rod (see Where The Rod Pierced) / Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rod Pierces Through Builder's Bottom. by 3ace(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Metal rod impales builder’s body after
piercing through his bottom in eastern
China.
Spare a thought for this builder who
fell from a 2m high scaffolding
platform only to land bottom-first on
a metal bar which proceeded to go
right through his body.
The unknown construction worker
was impaled from the anus to the
chest, but survived the ordeal, which
happened in the city of Hefei in
Anhui Province, eastern China.
He tripped and fell onto the metal
bar to the astonishment of bemused
co-workers, who then sawed the
object loose from the floor.
The bar was surgically removed from
the man’s body after he was rushed
to hospital and he is now said to be
recovering.

An X-ray of the man’s injury after he
was impaled (Picture: REX/HAP/
Quirky China News)

Re: Rod Pierces Through Builder's Bottom. by 3ace(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
I really rejoice with this man o. What if the metal rod had moved a little bit backward piercing through his heart? This man should be extremely grateful to God for sparing his life.

The man in hospital with the protruding rod clearly visible.

Re: Rod Pierces Through Builder's Bottom. by nerodenero: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
This is serious!!! Thank God he survived the accident.
Re: Rod Pierces Through Builder's Bottom. by dominique(f): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ouch!!! That must have hurt.
Re: Rod Pierces Through Builder's Bottom. by AbuMikey(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
DAEOOOOM!!

This shiit must have hurt real Bad!! shockedangry
Re: Rod Pierces Through Builder's Bottom. by homesteady(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
OMG!! I'm just imagining the rod passing through my body!
Re: Rod Pierces Through Builder's Bottom. by gluv01(f): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
I literally shouted 'oucchhh!' while reading this. I can feel the pain. May God help him to recover quick
Re: Rod Pierces Through Builder's Bottom. by 3ace(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
gluv01: I literally shouted 'oucchhh!' while reading this. I can feel the pain. May God help him to recover quick
I freaked out too when I first saw the pix. Things like this are usually seen in movies where somebody(Boss) falls from a tall building and lands on an erected sharp object. It sometimes has a little freaking effect though we know it's not real but to imagine that this is real is unbearable.

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Witch In Your Village! / Bird Reportedly Turns To Woman In Oshodi, Confesses To Killing Her Husband / Who Else Remember These Bottles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.