Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS (19028 Views)

Judge’s Bid To Stop Saraki’s Trial Thwarted, DSS Director Rallies To Sarakis Aid / Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by adamooye5(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nigeria’s secret police, the State Security Service, Thursday said it thwarted an attempt by some kidnappers to abduct one of the daughters of late President Umaru Yar’Adua.
Marilyn Ogar, the agency’s spokesperson, said two suspects, including a fake army general, have been arrested in connection with the incident.
Details of the incident are still sketchy.
However, cases of kidnap are on the upsurge, especially in the South of Nigeria.
Human rights lawyer, Mike Ozekhome, and the Archbishop of the Niger Delta Province of the Anglican Communion, Ignatius Kattey, were among high profile Nigerians who have just been released from kidnappers’ dens after they were held for days.
There are speculations that ransoms are usually paid before the abductors release their victims.
More to come …
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/144962-breaking-sss-foils-kidnap-late-president-yaraduas-daughter.html
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by tpia5: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
strange if true!
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by amiskurie(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
tpia@:
strange if true!
hw on earth u called that strange?....now that's stranger grin

7 Likes

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Chanchit: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
So that Yaradua daughter does not have a name..!? Lobbish.

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by amiskurie(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chanchit: So that Yaradua daughter does not have a name..!? Lobbish.
that's chachit,he posted the article without the name of the victim. undecided
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
On Thursday, it was reported that the
State Security Service (SSS) paraded
two suspects alleged to have plotted
the abduction of one of the daughters
of late President Umaru Yar'Adua.
The suspects, Hamza Abubakar (27) and
Dennis Okoro (43) on August 21 allegedly
attempted to abduct the unnamed
daughter of the late president at a
construction site at Kado, Abuja, said to
be owned by the lady.
It was revealed that one of the suspect,
Abubakar, cultivated the friendship of a
security guard at the construction site and
ask Okoro and the other accomplices to
carry out the abduction but their attempt
was foiled by members of the SSS.
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by deeptesting(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
Well, very good say d attempted attempt by d kidnappers was not only foiled but was successful with d arrest of the culprits. It is gradually getting to the top. I have sent their names to Chief Mike Ozokhome Chambers to appear on their behalf in court and press the Judge to acquit them on all charges and request the President to grant them amnesty immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Bad news for APC. They r trying to raise money, anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Archmed(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
kaorama: Bad news for APC. They r trying to raise money, anyhow.
You are so pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by iamswizz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Congratulations!!! You have just wasted 8 seconds of your life by reading this comment.
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by 4reigningqueen: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
worthy of commendation.
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by kenechyy: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thats not a surprising news shaa
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by usmanyaro17: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
The secret police always impresses us, at least we know a government agency that is taking its work very seriously, well done SSS, i wish i could be recruited, i always admire them from a distance. grin

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by yuzedo: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
ssss bro I neeeeeeds protections too in my manshun plisssss. embarassed My name is cheif sweetus and am an very impotant impotter in alaba! cry angry

16 Likes

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
tpia@:
strange if true!
huh?? What is strange in a past presidents daughter been a target for kidnappers. What i find strange is you calling this strange. angry
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by olahero(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nigeria full of criminals! I don taya self.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo: ssss bro I neeeeeeds protections too in my manshun plisssss. embarassed My name is cheif sweetus and am an very impotant impotter in alaba! cry angry
no offense bro but you're kinda getting too dry and boring these days..

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by obicentlis: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
How do they think that they will successful?
Even kids of former governors has protection talk more of former president's daughter.
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by cashkid18(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo: ssss bro I neeeeeeds protections too in my manshun plisssss. embarassed My name is cheif sweetus and am an very impotant impotter in alaba! cry angry
hw much ar u goin to be payin me cuz Am intersted

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Danhumprey: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Try Yabaleft security guards. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Danhumprey: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
booqee: huh?? What is strange in a past presidents daughter been a target for kidnappers. What i find strange is you calling this strange. angry
You dey mind the gal?? So many people think she is mentally deranged,and it seems to be obvious.
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by pesty100(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
usmanyaro17: The secret police always impresses us, at least we know a government agency that is taking its work very seriously, well done SSS, i wish i could be recruited, i always admire them from a distance. grin
no priase them too much they never start to recruit
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
booqee: no offense bro but you're kinda getting too dry and boring these days..
No offence but I think ur sense of humour is what's getting dry, that dude cracks me up eternally

7 Likes

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
booqee: no offense bro but you're kinda getting too dry and boring these days..
Yuzedo's jokes never get boring or dry

12 Likes

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by airclipse(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
emk4lif:
No offence but I think ur sense of humour is what's getting dry, that dude cracks me up eternally
#word

4 Likes

Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
I see no changez
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
All this kidnapping Tins
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
I see no changez
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Kjking(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Did i make front page
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
emk4lif:
no offence but i think i wasn't talking to you. undecided
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by Caracta(f): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Which of the daughters? The pretty one? cheesy
Re: Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS by geeez: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2013

If they don't do it, who will?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Renaissance Forum Petitions PDP BoT Over Wike's Anti-Party Activities / Increase In Wages, Reversal Of PMS Pump Price: TUC Lists Demands To FG / Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.