Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (46306 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Booty4me: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
blind dates a for those who enjoy
intrigue .
If your not man enough; don't bother.
You can meet anyone and anything.
When I was younger, i loved to talk on
the phone a lot i still do
getting babes numbers from my
friends and calling them up was my
formula. (my dad was really strict so i
hardly could go anywhere)
Anyways connecting with babes on the
phone became so easy for me
advantages of a smooth voice with a
touch of fresh boy accent
and we always ended up arranging
hook ups, There were times i met
really ugly ones
but i always remained calm cuz the
physical i realized early is just WASH .
I dug deep to find abilities and
leveraged on those abilities. Like i
remember one babe like that, she was
ugly men but her hand
writing was the best writing ever, i got
her to copy my school notes for me
cuz i never liked to write in class,
and the babe used to copy it with a
lot of enthusiasm cos she liked me.
Fine boy with a fresh p!
So generally, Soooji

6 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
zeb04: Oh my ist blind date we'll I didn't get 2 meet d guy, I stopd at d door oh dearie he was too handsome he had dis big nose frm d door I cld see d hair in his nose nd his head, his head, it was 2 majestic nd bald. Simple me cldnt take al d handsomness, had 2 run.
OMg!!!! ***falls off chair***
indeed u speak fluent sarcasm grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
my 1st and last blind date happened abt 3years ago. The guy sounded so gd on fone i imagined he'd b as fine as Taye diggs. 1st of all when he arrived to see me he refused to get out of the car so i ws doubting my confidence in his appearance a lil but i still had hope smiley. I gathered courage n went downstairs n opened d car door n hell ws i overwhelmed at what appeared before me. Sitting in the car was a guy wiv the hugest n buldgiest looking eyes i had ever seen it seemed they wer gnna pop out And to mke situations worse he ws extremely lanky,cud hv passed for an aids patient. But what got me taking to my heels was when i asked y he refused to get out of the car and he said he ''drove without shoes!'' . Every feelin i thot i had for him totally vanished within a minute of seeing him ...ever since dat experience i hv refused any opportunity to go on blind dates. I prefare meeting guys the normal way, thus seeing dem b4 getting to know dem

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by zeb04(f): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
chokl8candie: my 1st and last blind date happened abt 3years ago. The guy sounded so gd on fone i imagined he'd b as fine as Taye diggs. 1st of all when he arrived to see me he refused to get out of the car so i ws doubting my confidence in his appearance a lil but i still had hope smiley. I gathered courage n went downstairs n opened d car door n hell ws i overwhelmed at what appeared before me. Sitting in the car was a guy wiv the hugest n buldgiest looking eyes i had ever seen it seemed they wer gnna pop out And to mke situations worse he ws extremely lanky,cud hv passed for an aids patient. But what got me taking to my heels was when i asked y he refused to get out of the car and he said he ''drove without shoes!'' . Every feelin i thot i had for him totally vanished within a minute of seeing him ...ever since dat experience i hv refused any opportunity to go on blind dates. I prefare meeting guys the normal way, thus seeing dem b4 getting to know dem
. Oh dear I guess the thought of seein u made him overwhelmed dat y he forgot abt d shoes
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by wasak(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
my 1st blind date occurred last month. to be honest ASUU strike pushed me into it. I was just too idle and was left with internet as my only friend. it happened that I met this girl thru wechat... she was just too Interested in me.she kept showing me greenlight until I asked her out. she agreed immediately and started pestering me to hookup with her. her voice almost killed me.she has such a lovely voice. she was always disturbing my phone with calls and calls. myself on. the other hand was happy I already hit jackpot. i was at a busstop waiting for her, she alighted from a bike and called me.i said a quick prayer in my mind hoping shes not d charcoal - dark girl wit a hunch back.... alas she was d. 1 and she I walked upto her. she told me she never knew I was 'oyinbo '
....mehn I could hardly breath,I felt like vomiting and purging @ d Same time. I told ha my dad was waiting for me @ home to bring d key. we bade each other byes. immediately I got. home I jumped on my bed and slept d disappointment away. I woke up to meet several missed calls from ha nd messages... can u imagine? she was asking if o don't like ha appearance. I simply deleted d wechat application on my phone and ignored all her calls from dat day on.I'm sad I might av broken her heart, but the fact is even her knows we are no match..... ASUU I blame u for all this

24 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
wasak: my 1st blind date occurred last month. to be honest ASUU strike pushed me into it. I was just too idle and was left with internet as my only friend. it happened that I met this girl thru wechat... she was just too Interested in me.she kept showing me greenlight until I asked her out. she agreed immediately and started pestering me to hookup with her. her voice almost killed me.she has such a lovely voice. she was always disturbing my phone with calls and calls. myself on. the other hand was happy I already hit jackpot. i was at a busstop waiting for her, she alighted from a bike and called me.i said a quick prayer in my mind hoping shes not d charcoal - dark girl wit a hunch back.... alas she was d. 1 and she I walked upto her. she told me she never knew I was 'oyinbo '
....mehn I could hardly breath,I felt like vomiting and purging @ d Same time. I told ha my dad was waiting for me @ home to bring d key. we bade each other byes. immediately I got. home I jumped on my bed and slept d disappointment away. I woke up to meet several missed calls from ha nd messages... can u imagine? she was asking if o don't like ha appearance. I simply deleted d wechat application on my phone and ignored all her calls from dat day on.I'm sad I might av broken her heart, but the fact is even her knows we are no match..... ASUU I blame u for all this
hahahahahahaha!!!! But do u have smth against darkskinned girls just cuz ur white
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by wasak(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
chokl8candie:
hahahahahahaha!!!! But do u have smth against darkskinned girls just cuz ur white
not @ all dear.... but this particular girl is bbllaacckk....I mean no difference between her hair and her skin

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
wasak:
not @ all dear.... but this particular girl is bbllaacckk....I mean no difference between her hair and her skin
lool! Too bad grin ....u shd hv asked for her pix b4 deciding to meet up
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by wasak(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
I did but u know d magic of technology... she looked pretty on d pic... u too tell us ur story

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Danhumprey: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
valjes: sorry am actually a female
This is exactly the problem with some female Nairalanders. Can't u just indicate that you are a female? Now he thought you are a male,when you realy are not. What if he had said something annoying to you,thinking you are a male?

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
wasak: I did but u know d magic of technology... she looked pretty on d pic... u too tell us ur story
**modified**
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
wasak: I did but u know d magic of technology... she looked pretty on d pic... u too tell us ur story
i already have. Read the post ryt above ur blind date story. I get what u mean. I asked for his pix too but he luked so different in person. If i may ask r u nigerian?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by wasak(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ chocolatecandy sure... d 'oyinbo ' just means I'm light skinned... and u?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
wasak: @ chocolatecandy sure... d 'oyinbo ' just means I'm light skinned... and u?
uhuh!! ws a lil confused cz i thot oyinbo means ur white. No im not nigerian.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by wasak(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
chokl8candie:
uhuh!! ws a lil confused cz i thot oyinbo means ur white. No im not nigerian.
waow !!! what nationality are u u then?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
*clears throat*
@wasak nd chocl8candie. . .the spirit tells me u two ar abt to start another blind date "saga" ryt here. . .kindly inform+update nd report back on how it goes.
*chuckles*

34 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
*clears throat*
@wasak nd chocl8candie. . .the spirit tells me u two ar abt to start another blind date "saga" ryt here. . .kindly inform+update nd report back on how it goes.
*chuckles*
lool
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by wasak(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
*clears throat*
*chuckles*
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Spiff20(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2013
How come nobody has said anything positive about this blind dates apart from 2 person, every other person tell us a hilarious experience of how his/her date was too ugly nd didnt even live up 2 expectations nd dey took 2 there heels. Ummm miss chocol8candie pls where are you from?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mikocake(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Met with another blind date this passed sunday via 2go things. It was nothing to write home about and if not for my conscience I would have left her there..90 percent of 2go gurls aint shit..I'm trying to figure out where the problem is or is it that an average Naija gurl aint good enuf for atleast a date..*wondering*
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
baba dey: I went blind.
lmao!!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
My blind date wasn't dah bad...wen i met im i was wif my besties,bt twaz very funi sha..if they c any guy wif any disability they wud say datz d guy...bt wen d guy cme ehn!i was speechless,i fell 4 im instantly...

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by HarryPotter1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
winkLol,funny thread I have like four blind dates but haven't seen any shaa wink
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by iyeachile(f): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
wow. all ds talk about blind dates. i havent been through one, and i wouldnt mind having one.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Had this gal who just flashed my number, i called back askin who she was, she cldnt explain how my number got on her phone. she sounded sweet so i follow up the conversation. . .i wooed her on fone, she agreed buh anytym i went lookin 4 her she wld insist i com bak at night. Ds went for lyk a month until i told her i'd be leavin for my skul so she scheduled a meetin at one pry skul lyk dat. . .it was a good thing i didnt bring my friends on this fateful day. . .so as i was waitin a gal passed and all my mind was thinkin was ds gal too go get bf o cuz she was nothin to write home abt. . .at dat moment i jst decided to cal my gal too, guess who pick d cal. . .d gal my mind was despisin. . . .wel, i managed to tel her i was late for a meetin, cldnt even look her in d eyes. . . .afta i left, she called nd texted remindin me each day of how wicked i am for lyk a month, i guess she got tired of it later sha. . .since den i vowed neva to eva ask a blind date out again b4 physically meetin her

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by wasak(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
iyeachile :
wow. all ds talk about blind dates. i havent been through one, and i wouldnt mind having one.
I wouldn't mind having one wit u too... Hope u fine sha?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by mayorall(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yepa. My own blind date was actually a 2go friend, we've been friends for a while, we advice each other, she was even the one who encouraged me to ask my ex out, she also has a guy, I actually had feelings for her and want her to fill jealous that was why I told her I love my ex then, but she didn't show her jealousy she told me to go for her, after 3 months, my ex started misbehaving and she had also left her ex too. So I told her about my relationship and she told me to move on with my life. Hmmm smelt rat, so we started anyway, this gal will never share me her pics, fb, 2go noo pix of her. I was kinda scared and her voice is fk tempting. So after some months, she came to my campus with her broda from another campus. She called me she was already at the gate but I have seeing her already, friends, this girl is just too beautiful to be corrected. Thank God, me self just wore the new shirt I bought from Chinedu at old garage, I came out and called. She looked back, she greeted and she was kinda shy, I dont know why anyway, I was just talking to her broda too. The interesting part of it was that this girl had seeing me before and she never told me she had. Anyway she's the only one am dating since Nov 19 2012. I call her 3 names now : ife mi, my lady and my heartbeat.

18 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mikocake(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
yc

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mikocake(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
wasak:
Luks big 2me grin
wasak:
Luks big 2me
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
mayorall: Yepa. My own blind date was actually a 2go friend, we've been friends for a while, we advice each other, she was even the one who encouraged me to ask my ex out, she also has a guy, I actually had feelings for her and want her to fill jealous that was why I told her I love my ex then, but she didn't show her jealousy she told me to go for her, after 3 months, my ex started misbehaving and she had also left her ex too. So I told her about my relationship and she told me to move on with my life. Hmmm smelt rat, so we started anyway, this gal will never share me her pics, fb, 2go noo pix of her. I was kinda scared and her voice is fk tempting. So after some months, she came to my campus with her broda from another campus. She called me she was already at the gate but I have seeing her already, friends, this girl is just too beautiful to be corrected. Thank God, me self just wore the new shirt I bought from Chinedu at old garage, I came out and called. She looked back, she greeted and she was kinda shy, I dont know why anyway, I was just talking to her broda too. The interesting part of it was that this girl had seeing me before and she never told me she had. Anyway she's the only one am dating since Nov 19 2012. I call her 3 names now : ife mi, my lady and my heartbeat.
wow! Dats dooope bruh. . . . I want a blind date lyk dat. . . .too bad i've retired sha

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Cestmoi1(f): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
wasak: my 1st blind date occurred last month. to be honest ASUU strike pushed me into it. I was just too idle and was left with internet as my only friend. it happened that I met this girl thru wechat... she was just too Interested in me.she kept showing me greenlight until I asked her out. she agreed immediately and started pestering me to hookup with her. her voice almost killed me.she has such a lovely voice. she was always disturbing my phone with calls and calls. myself on. the other hand was happy I already hit jackpot. i was at a busstop waiting for her, she alighted from a bike and called me.i said a quick prayer in my mind hoping shes not d charcoal - dark girl wit a hunch back.... alas she was d. 1 and she I walked upto her. she told me she never knew I was 'oyinbo '
lmao
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Faithkezy: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2013
C'est moi:

lmao
hmmm wat were u especting? An angel huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.