Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. (661 Views)

Hope U Learnt Ur Lesson From Yesterday Valentine. / :::::if 2day S World Stealing Day, What Would U Steal 4rm Ur Lover? *love*::: / Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2013
What is dat one thing ur partner has taught u,since u both startd dating .Mine is,he taught me hw 2 save nd make judicious use of every tin i ve.I thot he was bin stingy in d 1st place,bt nw,i undastand d importance of it all. ADD URZ.

1 Like

Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by bjprodint(f): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2013
how to wake early and keep d house cleansmiley
Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2013
He thought me faith and optimism,it keeps the spirit alive when the odds are against you.
Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
I'm more open hearted, flexible, accommodating and less judgmental.
Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by Monicasque(f): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
he tought me that where i come from has got nothing to do with who i am and there is always another tomorrow
Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by UyiIredia(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
To be more accomodating.
Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wow such guys stil exist? I ve a frnd,whose b3 wil always remind her dat her family's social status is far lower dan his.it pisses me,bt d ma mumu frnd stil stuck 2 him
Monicasque: he tought me that where i come from has got nothing to do with who i am and there is always another tomorrow
Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by Monicasque(f): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Primuskay: Wow such guys stil exist? I ve a frnd,whose b3 wil always remind her dat her family's social status is far lower dan his.it pisses me,bt d ma mumu frnd stil stuck 2 him

baby girl not all men r dogs blv me
Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Yep,i knw.we stil ve d gud 1s.wit humane hrt nd geninue intentions.jst dat mst tyms dy dnt cum in attractive packages[u get wat i mean] bt sum at tyms,gud guys tend 2 go bad cos of sum character sum of our fellow sistas potray
Monicasque:

baby girl not all men r dogs blv me
Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by digitalgeorgy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
She taught me how to cook,
why to shape my clothes n trousers,
pulled me to God,
encouraged me whn i was unemployed...
Mehn, many tyns, but we are no more 2geda.
Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by MrsChima(f): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
That I was right all along.
Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by DonTonero: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
she thought me how to be strict with gurls that are deluded like her......now once i see a materialistic gurl i laugh cos you never learn reach ma ex though she is good anyway and can make you do the undoable just to please her............her union with me made learn to be over patient with women.....i still miss her wahala though cos she such an actor
Re: What U Learnt 4rm Ur Partner. by Enegod(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
she taught me to always keep projectile weaponry and sharp
objects locked away and far from plain
sight........ undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

Falling In Love / Very Romantic But Poor Guy And Very Unromantic But Rich Dude, Which Do U Prefer? / Bride Mistakenly Had Séx With Groomsman - He Didn't Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.