Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited (28054 Views)

Where Is Blackface? / Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ / Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Onwe101(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
A few days after his celebrated war with his former band mate and friend, Tuface Idibia, fortune has smiled on Blackface as he has signed a N52 million deal with Franchise Events Limited.

The deal which also includes a car and a house sees Blackface become the record label’s biggest name. The former Plantazhun Boyz co-founder can now rest and let his bosom friend Tuface rest after the brouhaha about not being paid royalty for the ‘African Queen’ he claimed he wrote.

The song gave Tuface the perfect platform for his meteoric rise in the music industry and Blackface has not forgiven Tuface, letting the whole world know he has been wronged by 2Baba. Added to that was the issue of Tuface’s wedding in Dubai where Blackface said he was not invited. But last week, Tuface said in an interview that he had invited his former stable mate but he refused to come. Trust Blackface, he responded immediately, saying he was not invited. He also used the opportunity to tell Tuface to pay him the royalty.

In a chat with pulse.ng on the deal, Franchise Events Limited spokesperson said they decided to settle for Blackface because of his versatility, staying power in the music industry and his brand of music.,
Source: http://pulse.ng/2013/09/20/joy-for-blackface-as-he-signs-n52m-deal/

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Okay, but Source please..?
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Anuoluwap(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mr. Man come back here and post the source. This is a frontpage material.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Anuoluwap(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Airforce1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
shocked shocked
Wow mega buckz..

I thank God almighty for dis guy. Wow.

I'm gonn be tha first to buy his album....

Destiny can be delayed but can never be changed.

God bless your hustle bro.

One Luv.

Am i actually the first to comment? Lol sometimes i surprise myself.

19 Likes

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by fernandoc(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chineke is involved! Blackface d storm is over. Chai!
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by angelTI(f): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
No condition is indeed permanent. So happy blackface now has a 'grass2grace' story

Baba God oya do my own for me. Turn my current salary to my tithe...... AMEN

56 Likes

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by stan4b(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Am happy 4 u man. No condition is indeed permanent. And,i pray u av d wisdom to enjoy life well,so u won't go back to square one. Happy for blackface. Waiting for my turn too.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by tbaba4realz: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
........well am appy for ur seccess bro!!!!!!!!hope u never go join ILLUMINATEEE

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by legendprac(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
hope it's true.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Onwe101(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
legendprac: hope it's true.
very true
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
I hope he fits into the new Nigeria music industry

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Abbey2sam(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
If this is true,
I'm so happy for him

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Boll2010: 12:20am On Sep 21, 2013
Am so happy 4 ds bros gan oooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Jubal01: 4:53am On Sep 21, 2013
Waaaaaaaw! So happy 4 him. God punish 2face.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by 3ace(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2013
If his wife doesn't have any dignity in her, I see her coming back to beg him.
philip.adesola:
I hope he fits into the new Nigeria music industry
This is where the problem lies. If the songs don't appeal to Nigerians, he will still have to work harder. I wish him the best.

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by nerodenero: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2013
This is a huge opportunity for him to re-lauch himself back to reckoning,Who knows,this might just be the beginning of a new dawn for him.I wish him well.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by BabaEleko(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2013
I have alway been a bonafide tribunal Soulja led by blackface.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Indifferent(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2013
If its true, thank God o.
So that he can go back to studio and stop accusing people of owing him and not inviting him to wedding.

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by lurvy: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2013
smiley
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by nekaa(f): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2013
Finally.... Thank God for him..

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by ril19(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2013
hehe.... "Blackface dey yarn"
flashes of the old days when "hard life" and "e dey pain me" rocked the airwaves now come back to me. Even after he took a long timeout, he still came back and dropped "eremma" and still it banged. so please all you who are thinking whether he will still have relevance, please cut it out. do u seriously think Blackface is so daft to toy with a multi million naira deal? no be naija him dey since?
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by drnairalov: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2013
lol #DoUknowthat 2FACE is worth #150 million, FAZE #50 million BLACKFACE is just #100,000 plus he owes his landlord money ....please #saveblackface

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by homesteady(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2013
#rolling eyes
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by taiocol: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2013
blackyyface where is the money nd nr 4get 2 cum spray me for ma wedding wit 75% of the money in a gOODY BAg
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2013
now you'll see faze and 2 will try to associate with him

God bless ur hustle bro God's time is the best!!

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by MillionDollars: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2013
Thank God! Blackface3 YEARS fastn dn answer!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by miqos02(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2013
Hit like if you're happy for him.. I've liked my own comment too... Lol :-p

18 Likes

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Big4wig(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2013
Truth be told,this is a wrong deal dat won't Benefit anybody else other than blackface...think about it,wat kind of music can blackface sing now dat would sell??,d guy don wash jor

#team2face.

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by 190theclown: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2013
who is this black face

is he related to seun osewa undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" / Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) / King Saheed Osupa In The Guiness Bookof Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.